Chapter 43

Be Mine Or Die

[C&M Company]

"Here is the report that you asked for." Taeyang, walking toward Jiyong's desk, he handed over the document.

"Always hand things in on time, I didn't hire the wrong person after all." Jiyong, putting his pen down, he praises Taeyang.

"Because I'm not fortune enough to be the son of a famous business man who owns two of the biggest companies in Korea, I need to work that much harder for to be at the top. So how's family life? You know, Sohee and Ji Hoon. How does it feel like to have the responsibility of a dad and a husband? Your life seems to be perfect right now, with a beautiful wife who's an amazing lawyer and a genius little son." Taeyang, he asked sitting himself down comfortably on the chair.

"Being a dad is a lot of fun, a lot of reasonability too. Everyday I get to go home to a little genius who's way too smart for a five year old, and a of course Sohee. Having a family completed my life. Right now, Sohee and Ji Hoon are the reason for my living. But me and Sohee are not official husband and wife yet." Jiyong, getting out of his working desk, he walks over to the couch and continue the conversation with Taeyang.

"What do you mean? Weeks ago, the news of your wedding with Sohee was all over the news. . . I'm not understanding this." Taeyang.

"That was not our wedding. It will be too long to explain it all to you." Jiyong.

"So you and Sohee are going to just stay like this? No marriage, no official paper?" Taeyang.

"That girl means the world to me, to me she's more important than myself, do you really think I'll just let her stay untitled like that? Hahaha. Don't worry about it." Jiyong, he laughs care-freely while drinking his cup of water.

[Two days later]

"Young madame, the president asked if you can come to the company and help him get the document on the desk and bring it over to the meeting at World Hotel." Assistant, the female assistant at the company called and transfer the message to Sohee.

"Me? Right now? Okay, I'll get there as soon as I can." Sohee, with that she hangs up the phone.

"Why can't he just call me directly? Oh yeah, that's right, he's at a meeting. But he could've just ask another trust worthy worker to bring to him. Always bothering me." Sohee.

[Mr. and Mrs. Kwon's house]

"Grandma! I miss you!" Ji Hoon, running inside the house upon arriving, he hugged his grandma.

"Mom, can you please look after him for a while? I have to go to the company to get something for Jiyong, so I thought it'd be better to let him stay here with you and dad. Do you mind?" Sohee.

"Not at all. He can live here with us if he needs to. Don't worry about it and go do what you need to do. Don't let Jiyong wait long." Mrs. Kwon.

"Thank you mom, I'll be back to pick him up. Ji Hoon, be good and listen to grandma okay?" Sohee, with that, she bowed to Jiyong's mom and then leave the house.

[C&M Company]

Parked the car in the parking garage, wearing her casual working dress, Sohee calmly entered the building that seems to be empty.

"Young madame, this way please." Security, the security guard immediately came over the moment Sohee crosses pass the door and directed her to the elevator.

A little confused, Sohee bowed to him and follow his guiding to the elevator. Once inside, before she could even reaches her hand out to press the button, the elevator door automatically closed and naturally begins to move up.

"What's going on?" Sohee.

Still puzzled, yet to comprehend what it is that's happening, the elevator signaled that it has reached the first floor as the door open itself up. As she should, waiting for the people outside to enter and ride the elevator, yet instead of coming inside the female worker bowed to Sohee with a smile and handed over a bright red rose.

"A rose? For me?" Sohee, she asked pointing to herself in confusion.

Nodding her head, the worker smiled once again and walk away with the elevator door closing all by itself.

"Am I in the wrong building? This is C&M right? Hmm? There's a note attached to the rose." Sohee, spot the note attached to the pedicel of the rose, she carefully opens it.

"Once upon a time, there was a troublemaker who is a fool at love. Never once did he care about the feeling of love, never once did he take a notice of any girl. Skipping school, playing around, fighting with gangsters, causing trouble was all that he know of." Sohee, she reads it out loud to herself.

And before she knows it, the elevator door opens again as it reaches the second floor. To her a surprise, another female worker was standing there, waiting with another rose on her hand. And just like before, she handed it over to Sohee with a smile as she bow, and then walk away.

"However, on one of those days a new girl from a far town came to his school. On her very first day, she managed to piss him off, who is the boss of the school. Unlike all the other girls, her wicked smart brain and her stubborn personality were able  to caught the attention of the boss. Interested in her, he then begins to take a liking to her." Sohee, reading aloud.

Right when she finished reading the second note, the elevator door slides open with different worker waiting to give her the third rose.

"Because that fool has never once loved, he had no idea on how he should express his feelings. Making fun of her, being mean to her, treating her badly, all of it were his ways of showing interest and care toward the girl. But along those lines he too caused her pain. His love has also brought her many tragic events, causing her to suffer and shed many tears." Sohee, droplets of tears escape her eyes as she smile, reading it out, rewinding back to the memories.

Knowing the routine, done reading the third note, she looks up at door as it opens. Just as expected, a new worker was standing there, smiling with the fourth rose.

"Though he was a fool at love, he had his eyes singled out on just the right girl for him. Meeting her was the moment that he finally begins to understand what love was like. He was a very luck guy, despite all of the pains she felt, and all the tears she shed. . . even at the thought of his betrayal, she still faithfully love him with all her heart and eventually also give him wonderful son." Sohee, holding the four roses in her hand, she wipes the tears of happiness away once she finishes reading the note.

"This building only have four floors, why is the elevator still going up? Why is it going to the rooftop?" Sohee, she asked herself.

"Hello young madame. Please allow me to guide you." Worker, a male worker greeted Sohee once the elevator door opened.

Not knowing what's happening next, but regardless, she bowed back and follow him out to the rooftop.

On the rooftop, beside the sounds of her heels walking on the ground, the place was filled with darkness and extreme silent. Standing there with roses in her hand, she waits quietly, not knowing what to expect. 

Just then, suddenly the rooftop lit up brightly in many different colors of lights, along with all of the electronic candles on the floor, forming a big heart shape and the many other flowers filling up the whole space on the rooftop.

"An unspeakable beauty sent from above, the girl's existence has taught that fool how to love, her fated appearance brought a meaning to his boring life and gave him a purpose of life." Jiyong, with a big bouquet of flowers in his hands, coming out from the hidden darkness, he walks toward her.

Surprised by Jiyong's appearance and the all the stunning colorful lights along with the many decorations, not knowing what to do Sohee just stood there speechless in amazement.

"People says that when it's the right time love will naturally come to you whether you like it or not. Love unexpectedly came rushing to us early at the age of seventeenth, and even gifted us with a little genius cupid. Though I'm a fool at love, my heart and mind were able to recognized that you're the perfect one for me." Jiyong, stopping his feet right in front of her, looking passionately deep into her glossy, sparkling eyes, he handed her the bouquet contains of many red roses.

Listen carefully to each and every single one of his words, overwhelmed with the emotions intensely building up inside, she begins to tear up. Accepting the roses, she puts her head down, trying to hide the tears.

Picking her head up, Jiyong smiled as he wipes her tears away with his hand that's filled with warmth.

"Will you please marry me, be my beautiful wife and spend the rest of your life with me?" Jiyong, gently taking her left hand, getting down onto his knee, smiling radiantly looking up at her, he speaks up the words proposing to her with the star-shaped diamond ring in his hand.

The moment she sees him getting down on his knee, holding her hand proposing, can't control her happiness she burst out crying with tears flowing down like no other.

"Of course I will." Sohee, closed her eyes with tears running like a stream of waterfall, she picks him up and hugged him tightly on the beautifully romantic rooftop.

[Two weeks later]

"Jiyong-ah, you must remember to treasure her well, cherish her with all that you can, give her all of your love and care. Also be a good and responsible father to Ji Hoon." Mr. Kwon.

"Dad, I know. Thank you for coming. Mom too." Jiyong.

"Ooh! Ji Hoon-ah! My grandson, come to grandpa." Mr. Kwon, he went off to play with Ji Hoon when he sees him running toward them.

"Because she's a girl, she will be more sensitive so think of her more and give in to her as much as you can get it? She will soon be your wife, don't let her shed anymore tears for you, understand?" Mrs. Kwon, patting his back, she follows her husband to play with Ji Hoon.

"President Kwon, congratulation on your wedding. I mistook you guys as a married couple back then, but it all works out perfectly now. Hahahaha. Congrats, congrats!" Mr. Robinson, shaking hand with Jiyong, he gives his blessing to the couple.

"Don't you dare make her cry, because the moment you do I'll come and take her right back to me. Get it? Congrats on your wedding Jiyong." Nichkhun, playfully threatened Jiyong, he patted his back and walk inside.

"Yah Jiyong, you're the CEO of a big company, why don't you guys get marry at a fancy hotel? Why here?" Seungri, curious, he asked.

"But this place is really nice and fairytale like don't you think? A beautiful green garden filled with the scent of flowers and  many colorful butterflies, accompanied with the gorgeously lake mirrored the blue sky. She said this place is perfect and I think so too." Jiyong, he speaks in satisfaction looking around the place.

"Guys like us will always prefer something more casual, but girls love things like this. The wedding is all for the girls anyway so we will just have to do whatever they want." Taeyang, walking over, he slap Seungri's head while laughing.

"Both of my groomsmaids are here, where are the two bridesmaids?" Jiyong.

"Here!" Sunmi and Yubin, they both walk over.

"It's time, the ceremony is about to start in a few minutes. You guys should hurry over and get ready now." Yubin.

With that the five of them walk up to the stage, while the bride and groomsmaids stands in their positions, Jiyong stood in the middle waiting for Sohee's arrival.

Porcelain, milky white skin with baby pink lips and simple natural eye makeup. Long curly hair putted up in a half updo style, along with the long lacy veil attached to it. Wearing the heart-shaped, strapless white wedding dress with the trail dragging on the aisle filled with red rose's petals, right hand holding the flower bouquet while the other arm is accompanied by her father-in-law, Mr. Kwon, Sohee would elegantly walks down the aisle to Jiyong. Heart racing fast in excitement and happiness upon Sohee's arrival, smiling big and radiance, Jiyong then takes Sohee's hand from his father and bring her up the little stage.

"Ahn Sohee, from this day forward, I Kwon Jiyong promise these things. I will laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will always be there to love and cherish you with you all of my heart. I will keep your name deep in my heart and forever be sincere and honest in our love. To me, love was just a word with no meaning, until you came and become its definition. Holding your hands, I promise to love you til eternity. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our lives." Jiyong, holding Sohee's hands, staring into her eyes with love, he made his vow in front of the many people and priest.

"Kwon Jiyong, with all of my love, I Ahn Sohee will vow to always be faithful and to always love you sincerely. Even if the mountain grows blunt, even if the ocean dries up, til the end of times there will be only you in my heart. Together I promise to grow old with you and spend every single moment of my life loving you." Sohee, looking at him with her eyes filled with love, she made the vow.

"Kwon Jiyong, do you take Ahn Sohee as your wife? To have and to hold? From this day forward, for better, for worse? For richer, for poor? In sickness or health?" Priest.

"Yes, I do." Jiyong.

"Ahn Sohee, do you take Kwon Jiyong as your husband? To have and to hold? From this day forward, for better, for worse? For richer, for poor? In sickness or health?" Priest.

"Yes, I do." Sohee.

"I now pronounce that Kwon Jiyong and Ahn Sohee are husband and wife." Priest.

At the priest's announcement, everyone clapped their hands and congrats the couple with loud cheering.

"Jiyong, you may now kiss the bride." Priest.

Both smiling, Jiyong bring his face in closer, about to kiss Sohee.

"NO! NOOOO!!! Daddy You Can't Kiss Mommy!!! NO! I'm Not Ready To Be A Brother Yet! Daddy Don't Make Mommy Pregnant!!! Don't Kiss Mommy!!!" Ji Hoon, heard the priest, getting out off his seat, he ran down the aisle, up the stage and stopped Jiyong from kissing Sohee.

"Ji Hoon, what are you talking about? What being a brother? What making Mommy pregnant?" Jiyong, confused, he stopped and asked Ji Hoon.

"Daddy don't kiss Mommy! I'm not ready to be an older brother. Sunmi noona said that if two adults kisses each other then they will make a ba---" Ji Hoon.

"NOTHING! NOTHING! Please don't listen to him! Don't worry about this. Excuse us. Please go on with the kiss." Sunmi, she ran up the aisle, covered Ji Hoon's mouth and take him off the stage.

"Daddy. . . jhsgyh. . . Mommy. . . kjshsugf. . . Baby. . . ygsfj. . . Kiss. . . OISHFDHSFG!!! NO!!!" Ji Hoon, with his mouth being covered, he tried to scream out, objecting the kiss.

"The groom may now kiss the bride!" Priest, he said it again laughing a little.

Shaking his head, Jiyong laughed at Ji Hoon. At the same time, covering her head in embarrassment, Sohee can't help but smiled. Nonetheless, grabbing Sohee's waist, Jiyong pulled her in and kissed her finishing off the ceremony.

In a hurry, Sunmi carried Ji Hoon away from the scene with Seungri following behind.

"Ji Hoon, why did you do that? Baby don't just happen by a simple kiss." Seungri, putting Ji Hoon down on a chair, next to the lake, isolated from the wedding, he calmly explained to Ji Hoon.

"But Sunmi noona said that if adults kisses they will have a baby! I don't want to be a brother yet. I want to have more time with Mommy and Daddy!" Ji Hoon, he frowned, about to crying looking at Sunmi and Seungri.

"Okay, okay. Noona is very sorry. I lied to you Ji Hoon. Forgive me?" Sunmi, looking at Ji Hoon's little cute frowny face, Sunmi apologized.

Just then, Seungri signaled for Sunmi and him to leave as he sees Jiyong ang Sohee are making their way over. Noticed it, Sunmi and Seungri then leave the place and went back to enjoy the wedding party.

"Ji Hoon-aah, why are you crying? Mommy won't have any baby by just kissing Daddy. Why are you frowning? Sunmi noona lied to you because she probably doesn' t know how to better explain it to you." Sohee, walked over with Jiyong, she squats down on her dress and asked Ji Hoon while touching his tiny face that is turning red in frustration.

"Ji Hoon, you silly head. You created a chaos just because of that? When you frown, puffing up your cheeks like this, you look a lot like your mom. You really are a silly head! When you grow up, you will know how baby are made. But now you're still a kid, it's very complicated so you won't be able to understand. But kissing will never produce any baby. See?" Jiyong, laughing at Ji Hoon's silliness, done explaining he turns over and kisses Sohee's lips in front of Ji Hoon.

"Ji Hoon, you silly little boy~" Jiyong and Sohee, they laughed at him.

"Yah~ Family picture time?" Sunmi, smiling brightly like the sunshine-ray, she ran over with her camera.

From both sides, Jiyong and Sohee turns their heads over and kisses Ji Hoon's cute rosy cheeks as Sunmi capture the happy moment of their family.

Going back to the wedding, taking Sohee's hand Jiyong bring her out to the center, holding onto her waist while Sohee places her hands around his neck they then begin to do their beautiful romantic slow dance as the songs comes on from the background.

"Sohee, you are now forever mine!" Jiyong, smiled, embracing her lips with his, he kisses her as they continue on their dance.

--The End--

 

 

Thank you everyone for reading and supporting this 2nd HeeDragon fanfic of mine.

I had a lot of fun writing it, and I will definitely miss this fanfic.

Please check out my 3rd HeeDragon fanfic, Dear Boy 2.

Love, Linda <3