Chapter 29

Be Mine Or Die

[Han River]

Jiyong walks fast ahead in anger, while Sohee silently follows behind with her head down.

Mad, he suddenly stopped walking, causing Sohee to bumped her head on his back as she wasn't looking. 

"Ahh!" Sohee, she holds her head as she whines quietly, looking down, trying to avoid his eyes.

"YOU---!!!" Jiyong, he madly shouted as he points his finger at her.

Suddenly, out of nowhere a group of paparazzi came and start to take pictures and interview them.

 

"You are Kwon Jiyong right? The president of C&M? We got some info of your secret engagement party today."

"Are you really getting marry? Is this your wife??"

"Miss, may we know what your name is? When did you two decided to get marry?"

"You both look very good together. You two truly are a match made in heaven!"

"President Kwon!! Are you two planning to have kid anytime soon?!"

"Miss, how do you feel about marrying the president of C&M? The biggest company in Korea?"

 

"W-what. . .?? Marry??" Sohee, she looks at the flashing cameras of the paparazzi with a confused expression.

Jiyong and Sohee then turns and look at each other. Their eyes widening as they realized that they are both still wearing their wedding outfits. It was no wonder why the paparazzi would mistake the two of them of getting marry.

"Aissh!" Jiyong.

Realized the situation, he quickly grabs her hand and run away from the paparazzi. He drags her into a hotel for temporary hiding.

[A Hotel]

Closed the door, Jiyong released Sohee's hand as soon as they get inside the room. 

Holding onto her wrist, she glares at Jiyong as she sees the bruise on her wrist from him holding it too tight during the run.

"What?" Jiyong.

Not answering back, she holds her hand up, showing him the bruise.

"You're holding grudges against me for leaving a bruise on your wrist? What about me? Do you have any idea how many scars you gave me? Tell me!! Tell me the reason. Why? Why did you leave without an explanation? You left me with a puzzle that was unsolvable. Tell Me Why?!" Jiyong, he shouted at her.

"Must I have a reason? Stop being so childish." Sohee, she coldly answered him.

"Me? Childish?! What About You?! You ran away with that bastard while being pregnant with my son! And without me knowing you raised him up with another man!! You HID My Son Away From My Knowledge and Tell Him That His Father Is Dead!!! Who is the childish one, huh???!!!!!" Jiyong, mad, he vented out all of his anger on her.

"You probably don't know how I'm able to know all about these stupid white lies that you told him right? If it wasn't for fate who brought me to him, I would probably never be able to see him or even know about his existence!" Jiyong.

Without answering, she just keeps on looking at him with a straight face.

"At the age of 5, not even 5, being told that his father is dead. How do you think he would feel to continuously being told that he doesn't have a father? Do you have any idea how miserable he looked when he came to me, asking me to help him stopping you from getting marry? He has many questions and curiosity about me, His Dad, that he wanted to ask and know about. . . yet he was never able to ask because he didn't want to make you cry. How can you as his mother to put him through all of that?! And Me, how do you think I feel knowing that I HAVE a son that was being hid from me for 5 years long?!" Jiyong, he madly shouted at her endlessly.

Looking at her regretful face, he took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down a little.

"Don't you think I would want to see my son? Don't you think I want to be there when he was born? His first word, his first step, his first day of school. . . don't you think I would want to be there and experience it? You TOOK away all of these moments that my son and I could have had!! You were selfish and only thought of yourself!!" Jiyong.

"Me? Selfish? Do you even know the reason why I had to leave you---??" Sohee, she talked back.

"I Don't Need To Know!! I Don't Want To Know! It was you who made the decision to leave me. So don't even try to explain it to me! I don't want to have anything to do with you again!" Jiyong.

Upon hearing those words from him, she turned her back and walk toward the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jiyong, he immediately pull her back.

"Back to my wedding. You said you don't want to have anything to do with me right? I'm doing you a favor by leaving, so let go of my hand." Sohee, she yanks her hand out of his.

"Back to your wedding? You still want to marry him?" Jiyong, he smirks in disbelief.

Mad, he pull her over and pushed her down on the bed. Getting on top of her, he held her hands tight down against the bed as he stares madly into her eyes.

"Lemme Make This Clear. You Are Never To Be Married To Him!! The promise you made to grant me a wish is in active. Don't go back on your words and make me mad. You won't understand the things I will do when I'm provoked." Jiyong, he warned her.

"Let. Go. Of. Me." Sohee, she fearlessly answered back.

"The Prettier The Woman, The More Dangerous She Is. Ahn Sohee, you are seriously no joke. I have underestimated you." Jiyong.

"Did he just compliment me?" Sohee, she thinks to herself.

Nonetheless, annoyed with his nonstop talking, using her leg, she kneed him on his stomach.

"Ahn Sohee, YOU!" Jiyong, being kneed, he lets go of her and hold his stomach as he lay down on the bed.

"I don't know how pretty or ugly I am, but I'm surely is a dangerous one." Sohee, she gets up from the bed.

Looking at him laying on the bed, she starts to head toward the door. But not before she got stopped by him. Seeing her walk away, he instantly get up and pull her back, pushing her against the wall, he trapped her with his two arms.

"If you have forgotten, let me remind you who this Crazy Dog is." Jiyong, he glares into her eyes.

Not understanding his words, she just stares at him blankly with her eyes wide opened.

But before she knows it, he quickly kissed on her neck and it hard, leaving a hickey mark.

"While being the mother of my son, don't you dare go around looking at other guys." Jiyong, with a jealous look in his eyes, he warned her.

"Your body is still reacting the same way when I touch you. Looks like you're still untouched by him." Jiyong, he smirked, trying to hide the little happiness in him, knowing that Nichkhun haven't touch her yet.

Holding onto her neck, covering the hickey mark, she stares at him with a pissed expression as she begins to breathes heavily.

"Ji Hoon is MY son. I worked hard and raised him all by myself for the past 5 years. Don't think that you can just come into our lives out of nowhere and change it." Sohee.

"Your son? He is OUR son!! My blood is running inside of him!! It was YOUR choice to keep him away from me. Who told you to raise him by yourself? If you didn't run away with that bastard to America we could have had a happy family together, and we could have raised him together. Who's fault do you think it is that he had to grew up without a dad, so miserable like that?!" Jiyong, he shouted at her.

"That's Right! Everything IS My Fault!!! But WHO's fault is it that I had to leave, huh?! Don't speak so arrogantly like that and Don't act like you know everything, because You DON'T!! A happy family? Don't make me laugh." Sohee, she talked back as she starts to make her way to the door.

Getting more angry, he walks to the door, standing in front of her, he blocked the way.

"Really. Tell me the things I don't know then." Jiyong, crossing his arms, he looks straight into her eyes.

"Move." Sohee, ignore his question, she demanded him to move.

"Make me." Jiyong, curious to what she will do, he challenged her.

Annoyed with him, she holds up her wedding dress and kicked him in his private part. Dying with the indescribable pain, he falls down onto the floor and try to control the pain. It was so painful that he couldn't even say a word.

Sticking her tongue out, she pull down one of her eye bags as she watches him laying in pain on the ground.

"Tch!" Sohee.

With that she opened the door and leave.

"Ahn Sohee! You Mandu Face!!. . ." Jiyong, he uttered the words as he was trying to pull her back, yet the killing pain unable him to do so.

[Outside]

"Pissing me off." Sohee, pissed and annoyed she walks fast in anger while holding up her long and big wedding dress off the ground.

Gathering all of his strength and put aside his pains, he gets up and went after her.

"YAH! Where do you think you're going after hurting me like this? Do you know how much pain I'm in right now?! YAH! You Mandu Face Ahn Sohee!!" Jiyong.

She gets even more annoyed when he called her Mandu Face, since he himself knows how much she hates that nickname, yet he added fuel into the already burning fire by continuously calling her Mandu Face.

"Like I Care!! That Is Your Business, Not Mine!!" Sohee, stopping her footsteps, she turns around and answered back.

"What do you mean it's not your business? This Is YOUR Business!! How do you think Ji Hoon happened?! He don't just magically appear on earth you know? Don't you remember that night? We were---" Jiyong, he shouted back at her, but Nichkhun's sudden appearance stop him from finishing his words.

Sohee, shocked at the sight of Nichkhun standing in front of her with a disappointed face, she froze while looking at him. Noticing Nichkhun's piercing stare at the hickey mark on her neck, with her hand she quickly covers it up. Jiyong at the back was also surprised with Nichkhun's presence, he doesn't seems to be pleased with Nichkhun randomly shows up, interrupting them like that.

Not knowing what to do with the awkward situation, the three of them just stood there in silent and stare at each other.

Without saying anything, Nichkhun walks over, grab Sohee's hand and take her with him. Then again, Jiyong quickly get a hold of her hand and stopped them by pulling her back.

"Let. Go. Of. Her." Nichkhun, pissed, he turns around and ordered Jiyong with his scary, serious voice.

"A smart man like you, I didn't think you would forget things that easily. I've already said that she is prohibited to marry you. Do you not understand it?" Jiyong, replied back to Nichkhun, he had no plan on releasing Sohee's hand.

"You said she can't marry me, but you didn't say she can't date me. Being my wife and being my girlfriend are two different things right?" Nichkhun, he smirked, looking at Jiyong.

"WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK YOU ARE DOING?!!" Dara, shouting in madness, she walks in, stomping on the floor while staring down Sohee.

"Stop, stop." Sunmi, from the back Sunmi and Ji Hoon were running toward them, but Sunmi pulled Ji Hoon back, hiding behind the wall.

Not understanding why they had to hide, but nonetheless Ji Hoon followed her and hide anyway.

"Sunmi noona, who is that ahjuma?" Ji Hoon.

"Ji Hoon, listen carefully kay? That ahjuma right there is not a good person. Don't listen to her. She caused your mom and dad to break up. . . " Sunmi, she whispered to Ji Hoon while they are still hiding.

"That evil witch, she tried to get to my Sohee !! I will never forget that!! Someday, someday I will revenge her for my Sohee." Sunmi, she cutely clenches her fist.

While listening to Sunmi, Ji Hoon did not understand one bit of it. He just scratches his head and listen.

Watching Dara keeps on getting closer and closer, both Jiyong and Nichkhun lets go of Sohee hand and look away, avoiding Dara's stare.

When Dara stopped right in front of Sohee, the two men suddenly becomes cautious.

"What do you want?" Jiyong, with an annoyed expression, he asked her.

Not even bother with Jiyong's words, she continue on to stare down at Sohee.

Looking at Dara's eyes, Sohee was a bit scared and taken back.

But before everyone even notices, fast like lightning, Dara slapped Sohee.

The moment Sohee was slapped, Jiyong quickly tried to grab her hand and pull her into him, however, he missed as Nichkhun has already grabbed her into his arms.

Empty handed, he clenches his fist with anger as he watches Sohee being embraced and protected by another man and not him. For a short moment, he closed his eyes, bite his lips, putting his head down and breathe heavily as he tries to suppress his anger.

"Mommy---" Ji Hoon, witnessing his mom being slapped, he tried to run toward her, but Sunmi quickly covers his mouth and pulled him back.

"Listen, this is adult's business. Let them resolve it themselves okay. Don't get yourself involved." Sunmi, she holds him back.

"Who Are You?! What Do You Think You Are Doing To My Sohee?!!!" Nichkhun, he shouted at Dara while holding Sohee.

"What am I doing? You should ask her!!" Dara. 

"A poor commoner like you. . . you seriously have no pride or self-respect do you? 5 years ago you were a , 5 years later you are still a . I thought my life was finally returning back to where it should be, to the rightful place. Do you know how peaceful it was without your existence? Why Did You Come Back?!! Why Don't You Just DISAPPEAR Completely Into Thin Air?!! Your existence DISGUST ME!!!" Dara, she shouted trying to hit Sohee again.

Seeing how Dara wanted to hit Sohee again, Jiyong stepped in but he was one step to short. Sohee, herself stepped up and grab Dara's hand that was on its way to hit her, she firmly holds it tight as she steps up to Dara.

"Under The Law of United States of America, article 3-6 states that any violent act, may it be blood shed or not, will result in 24 hours behind bars in prison and minimum of $7,000 dollars fine. There are camera surveillant everywhere in this hotel, I have all the evidences I need to sue you. Miss Park, do you know how easily I can bring you to court and charge you for your impulsive act just now?" Sohee, she fiercely tells Dara off.

"Not to mention that crime that you committed 5 years ago in that abandoned warehouse. I still remember it very clearly, each and every single one of those men's faces, including Yours, Park Dara." Sohee, she speaks in a serious voice, yet it almost seems like she was playing with Dara's fear.

Grinding her teeth as the fire fuels up in her mad eyes, Dara felt weakening to Sohee's words and somehow scared.

"A greedy person like you would probably do that to anyone who touches you unwanted. Such a person like you is not even worthy of my attention. I will take that slap for ruined your wedding, but don't think there will be a second time." Sohee, she strongly throws Dara's hand down.

Finished dealing with Dara, she turns around and look at Jiyong.

"Mister Kwon, you've successfully ruined my wedding. Like you've said, I own you a wish therefore I won't marry him. Since I've already fulfilled my promise, from now on, there won't be anything left between us, please do not come to bother me ever again." Sohee.

Looking deep into her eyes, those eyes that are filled with hatred and regrets, he felt the pain listening to her cold words.

Breaking off the stare, she turns her back to him and walk away. Giving Jiyong one last detestation look, Nichkhun hurry to Sohee.