Chapter 1

Be Mine Or Die

[At Sohee's apartment]

"What time is it??" Sohee, with her eyes still closed she searches for the alarm which is ringing loudly.

"WHAT?!! 8:10?!!" Sohee, her eyes opened wide.

She gets up and run over to the bathroom, brushes her teeth, washes her face, put on her uniform, get her backpack and run to school.

[At school]

"Pheeeeww!! Made it!!" Sohee, she sighs in relief as she stop to breathe.

After calming her heart rates down she looks around for Sunmi.

"Yah! Where is Sunmi? This girl!" Sohee.

She takes out her phone and dials Sunmi's number.

"YAH! Lee Sunmi! Where are you?! I told you to meet me here at school ON TIME!! Look at the clock!! What time is it NOW?!!" Sohee, she yells into the phone.

"YAH!!! LEE SUNMI!!! Don't you pretend to be deaf!! Answer me!!" Sohee, she shouts.

"Excuse me. . . but who is this?" 

"What do you mean who is this? This is Ahn Sohee!!" Sohee, she shouts into the phone.

"Ahn Sohee??"

Sohee takes the phone off her ear and think to herself.

"Wait. . . why is it a boy's voice. . .??" Sohee, she thinks to herself.

She puts the phone back on.

"Excuse m---" Sohee, she speaks quietly.

Before she could even finish the sentence she was cut off.

"WHO THE HELL IS AHN SOHEE??!!" 

Hearing the loud voice yelling Sohee takes phone off her ears to avoid it and then put it back on.

"WHO ARE YOU TO YELL AT ME THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING?!! WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO??!!" 

"Excuse me, but---" Sohee, she speaks quietly trying to apology, but again she was cut off.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE, DON'T YOU DARE TO MOVE AN INCH!! AHN SOHEE, YOU ARE DEAD!!!!"

"Hello?! Yah, yah! Hello?" Sohee.

"Yah! Why did you hang up when I didn't even get to say anything?" Sohee, she looks at the phone and shouts.

Just then.

"Sohee!! Sorry I'm late! The bus was so crowded I almost missed the stop." Sunmi, she explains to Sohee as she tries to breathe.

"Yah! Lee Sunmi! I've already told you that I needed you to be here with me since I've just recently moved to Seoul, plus this is my first day at this school. I need someone to guide me around." Sohee.

"Sorry~~" Sunmi, she gave Sohee the puppy eyes as she apologize.

"Okay, okay. Forget it, let's just go to class." Sohee.

Before Sohee and Sunmi could even move a step they were stopped.

"Are you Ahn Sohee?" 

Sohee and Sunmi's eyes widening as they see a group of more than 30 boys surrounding them in a circle.

"Y-yes, that is me." Sohee, she stutters in fear.

"Who the hell are you? How dare you yelled at me?"

Just then a guy steps in.

"Jiyong, forget it, I have never seen her face before; she's probably new and doesn't know." Taeyang.

"Forget about it? I don't think so." Jiyong, he smirks.

"Sunmi-ah, who is that guy? The orange reddish head with the name Jiyong." Sohee, scared, she quietly whispers to Sunmi.

"Pabo!! Why did you have mess with him?? His name is Kwon Jiyong, he's the boss of this school, Seoul High. He's famous for his fighting skills. He is crazy when he fights. You're a dead meat!!" Sunmi, she quietly whispers back, fearing for Sohee's life.

Hearing Sunmi's explanation Sohee got a chill running down her spine.

The school bell then rings.

Scared, Sohee looks up as Jiyong walks toward her and Sunmi.

He walks closer to Sohee, he pull her face closer to his and speaks.

"You're lucky that the bell rung. I will finish you up after school. Don't you dare to run away." Jiyong, he smirks at her then with his hands in his pockets he walks away.

The rest of his followers follow behind.

Taeyang just look at Sohee and laughs a little then turns around and walk away.

"W-what, what was that just now??" Sohee, she stutters as she froze up in fear.

"Who told you to mess with Kwon Jiyong?" Sunmi, she speaks worriedly then walk to their class.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Sohee, she follows Sunmi.

[In class]

"Kids! We have a new transfer student today, say hi to her." Mrs. Choi.

"Hello~" Students.

"Sohee why don't you introduce yourself to your classmates?" Mrs. Choi.

"Hi, I'm Ahn Sohee. Nice to meet you all." Sohee.

"Good, now go find your seat." Mrs. Choi.

"Here! Here!" Sunmi, she raises her hand.

"Over there by Sunmi. Go!" Mrs. Choi.

Sohee walks over to her seat and put her bag away.

"I did good, see! Now we're sitting right next to each other." Sunmi, she smiles as she talks excitedly.

"Haha, yeah. . . . . . . you did good. . . nice job, now goodnight!" Sohee, she put her head down and sleep.

"Yah! How can you sleep on your first day of school? Sohee-aah~~ Wake up!" Sunmi, she shakes Sohee trying to wake her up.

"YAH! Who's talking?!" Mrs. Choi, she stops writing on the board turn around and shout.

Sunmi covers , put her head down, trying to hide.

[A few hours later]

"Yaah! Sohee, wake up! It's lunch time!" Sunmi, she shakes Sohee's shoulder.

"FOOD!" Sohee, she pops right up.

"You pig, you wake right up when you hear food." Sunmi, she pouts.

"Talk less. When you eat you're not suppose to talk." Sohee, she takes Sunmi's foods and start to dig in.

"Yah! That's my food! Why are you eating my foods?" Sunmi.

"I was in a rush this morning, I didn't have time to make my own lunch. Sharing is caring." Sohee, she continues on to eat.

[3 more hours passed]

"Finally, school is over!" Sohee, she yawns, stretching her arms.

Sunmi and Sohee packs their things up and walks out of the class room. The two friends walk together happily to the school gate. 

Suddenly Sohee stops and pull Sunmi back.

"Wait! We can't go this way. That infamous Kwon Jiyong will probably be at the gate waiting to kill me. Is there a back gate?" Sohee.

"There is!" Sunmi, she points to the gate.

[At the back gate]

Sohee carefully looks around checking to make sure that no one was following them. 

"Hurry!" Sohee, she looks back to get Sunmi as they try to get out of the gate.

Suddenly.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jiyong, he grabs Sohee's head with one hand while the other is in his pocket, stopping her from walking any further.

"Ohhh, hahaha. There were a lot of people at the front gate so I though it'd be better if we use the back gate." Sohee, she laughs as she lies, trying to get away from Jiyong's hand that is holding her head.

"Hahaha." Jiyong, he bends down looking at Sohee and laughs.

"Hahaha, yeah. . ." Sohee, she looks up and laugh, trying to play along.

"GET THEM!!" Jiyong, he lets go of Sohee's head as he shouts at his followers.

"Wait!! Please don't!!!" Sohee.

The followers come over capturing Sunmi first then Sohee.

"Let go off me!!! Yah! Don't you touch Sunmi!" Sohee, she shouts, struggling to free herself.

"Aissh!!" Sohee.

Sohee pushes the other guys away from her then run over to those that are holding onto Sunmi, she kicks all of them in their private parts then take Sunmi's hand and runs off.

"You useless followers! GO GET THEM!!" Jiyong, with his hands in his pockets he kicks them.

"Yes boss!!" 

The followers bow their heads to Jiyong and then run off to catch Sohee and Sunmi.

"Hahahaha." Taeyang, he laughs.

Hearing Taeyang's laugh, Jiyong turns around with a questioned expression.

"What are you laughing at?" Jiyong.

"Nothing." Taeyang, he laughs.

"Dare to mess with me?" Jiyong, he kicks the soda can that just happens to be right next to his foot, and then walks away.

"This is going to be interesting." Taeyang, he laughs as he follows Jiyong.