Curious

You're Beautiful

"Did you sleep well Yuju unnie?"

Yuju looked at Umji who asked her worriedly. She is Yuju and Sowon childhood friend. Umji is a kind,sweet and smart girl.

"yeah,Umji.Dont worry about me" Yuju answered with a smile hoping that Umji would believe her.Honestly,she didn't sleep well because she keeps on thinking about the talk she had with Seungwoo.

---------------------

Flashback

"nice to meet you Seungwoo but...how can I help you?"  Yuju asked Seungwoo after he introduced himself to her.Seungwoo smiled as he answered her.

"I want you to go to my friends and tell them about my situation.They can help you to convince Eunha that she needs to accept that I'm already dead and will never come back to her." Seungwoo said with a sad look on his face making Yuju felt pity on him.

"Eunha? Is she the reason why your soul is still trapped in this world?" Yuju asked curiously and Seungwoo nodded at her.

"yes. She still had a strong attachment in anything about me and because of that, my spirit can't go and leave this world. Her strong desire to be with me again is keeping me trapped here." Seungwoo explained.Yuju nodded as she understands what he means. It is like the law of gravity. No matter how hard Seungwoo tried to go up, he can't because someone is still pulling him back to the ground.

"I don't understand how can I really help you, Seungwoo."  Yuju answered honestly.She doesn't had an idea how to convince that Eunha to accept Seungwoo's death.

"don't worry, I will help you and also SinB and Yerin." Seungwoo said with a smile. Yuju frowned at the mention of two unfamiliar names.Seungwoo understands her reaction then explained."They are my friends and they can help you to talk to Eunha. I just want you to go and talk to them about my situation."

"I see. You want me to be your medium in talking to you friends?" Yuju asked making Seungwoo smiled and nodded at her."Do you think they would believe that I can see and hear you? They don't know me and they will just think that I am doing story." Yuju said worriedly. She doesn't talk much and she is still not sure if she had a talent in convincing others. How will Seungwoo's friends believe her without thinking that she's crazy?

"I will help you, Yuju. And you don't have to feel scared cause my friends are nice people. Please Yuju-ssi,help me." Seungwoo begged and used a puppy like eyes. Yuju sighed and think. Will she say yes or no? This is the first time that she will help a ghost if she will say yes.

" you don't have to answer now,Yuju-ssi. I will give you time to think about it but...I really hope you wil say yes" Seungwoo said with a serious look on his face making Yuju sighed heavily.

"okay. I will think about it. Just give me a few more days to decide, Seungwoo." Yuju answered making Seungwoo smiled and nodded at her.

End of flashback

---------------------

"why are you spacing out unnie? You don't usually act like that." 

Yuju came back to her senses after hearing Umji's words. She realized that she is in the restaurant with Umji and Sowon. Yuju saw her older sister fixing a table with Umji helping her. It's been a week already since their cashier and waitress left to go for a vacation leave. It is vacation time so Yuju and Umji decided to spent their vacation period filling the space of the staffs. Yuju is doing the cashier work while Umji acts as the waitress. They are enjoying working in the restaurant and helping Sowon until their staffs returned next week.

"stop worrying about her, Umji. Spacing out is Yuju's hidden talent." Sowon said making Yuju glared at her. Sowon just smiled at her then looked at Umji with a happy smile on her face.

"good morning ma'am. Welcome." Umji greeted the customer who just entered the restaurant.

The customer is wearing a black shirt, black short pants and black tennis shoes. Yuju was amazed how this girl looks amazing wearing all black. The costumer smiled at Umji before going to the counter and looked at Yuju who was doing the cashier work.

"do you have a walnut pie?" The costumer asked coolly amazing Yuju more. She looks cold but Yuju felt amazement rather than intimidation.

"ah...I'm sorry, ma'am but we don't have a walnut pie in our menu." Yuju answered politely even though she wants to roll her eyes at the girl. Why is she looking for a walnut pie in a restaurant ? She should just go in a bakery or a coffee shop.

"too bad, my bestfriend needed that pie."the customer said with a sad tone on her voice making Yuju felt bad for her." It's okay. I will just order a chicken sandwich and a vegetable salad then. Take out, please?"

Yuju punched in her orders when she felt something weird . Yuju looked around and saw Seungwoo standing at the corner staring at the customer. Before Yuju say something, another costumer entered their restaurant and called the costumer wearing all black.

"SinB, let's go. Eunha is waiting for us." the newly entered girl said. The costumer called SinB looked at the newly entered costumer who looks girly. She is wearing a blue blouse, white skirt and white tennis shoes.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't even think about us. Stop worrying about Eunha unnie too much, Yerin unnie. She can take care of herself."  The girl wearing all black answered coolly and Yuju saw Seungwoo shook his head. Yuju frowned cause of Seungwoo's action.

"That was before SinB. You know that she needed us more now after the accident." The other costumer said with the hurt tone on her voice making Umji and Sowon looked at her.

The costumer called SinB just sighed and get the paper bag from Yuju containing her take out orders and said thanks before exiting the restaurant with the other costumer. Yuju saw Seungwoo followed the two costumer outside.

" what's wrong with them? They both looked sad." Umji asked innocently. She looks curious at the weird talk the two costumers had a while ago inside the restaurant.

"don't meddle in our costumer's life, Umji." Sowon said before going to her office leaving Umji and Yuju at the costumer's area alone. Yuju was curious why Seungwoo followed the two costumers outside. Does he know them?