Sister's Love

You're Beautiful

"what's wrong, Yuju-ah? You look more sad today."

Sowon asked Yuju when she noticed the gloomy face of her sister, she also noticed Yuju's puffy red eyes. Sowon just came home and they are now eating dinner.

"I'm fine, Sowon unnie. Don't worry about me."

Yuju forced a fake smile in her sister and force herself to eat even though she can't taste anything. The pain she's feeling inside because of her talk to Yerin a while ago affects her appetite and mood today. She doesn't want to lie at her elder sister but she doesn't want to worry her. Sowon sighed while looking at her sister. She knows Yuju too well and she knows if she's lying to her or not.

"I know you're sad, Yuju-baby. Tell me what's wrong? Is it about Eunha? Did something happen?"

The mention of Eunha's name gives more pain Yuju's heart. She wants to go against Yerin but she can't do that thinking she's just nothing for Eunha. She's not sure if Eunha really treats her as a friend or just a passerby helping her in communicating to Seungwoo's spirit. Yuju sighed heavily and put down her spoon and fork.

"I'm done eating, Sowon unnie. Can I go to my room now? I want to sleep already." Yuju said not looking at Sowon. She knows that her older sister can read her face so well.

"okay but promise me, tomorrow we will talk. I missed talking to you, my baby sister." Sowon said looking at Yuju.

"okay, Sowon unnie. Good night." Yuju said before walking out of the dinning area. Sowon sighed heavily, she doesn't want to see her younger sister sad. A smile crept on her lips as an idea popped in her mind.

_______________________________

"good morning, Yuju. Wake up and let's eat breakfast. Get up, you brat."

Sowon playfully smacked Yuju's making Yuju opened her eyes. She can't understand why her sister wake her up feeling excited today.

"I don't want to go in the restaurant, Sowon unnie. Let me just stay home." Yuju said closing her eyes again but Sowon pull her blankets.

"are you going to sleep all day? Stand up and let's go outside. I won't open our restaurant today because we will have a date today, Choi Yuju." Sowon said making Yuju surprised. Sowon just smiled and forced Yuju to get up in her bed.

"it's been a long time since the last time we hang out together. I'm sorry for being so busy these past three years, Yuju."

Sowon said to Yuju while they're eating breakfast on a coffee shop. Yuju just smiled at her sweet sister. It's been three years ago since the last time the sisters hang out together cause Sowon became so busy in their restaurant. She is always thinking of working hard for their future that she forgot to give some private time for their sister's bonding.

"it's okay, Sowon unnie. I am so happy and proud to have a responsible, cool and pretty unnie like you."

Yuju said making Sowon smiled. Yuju also missed spending time with her sister. Her unnie is always in managing their restaurant while she will busy herself in her studies, choir practices and now...helping Seungwoo's spirit. Yuju's smile disappear when she remembered Eunha's beautiful face. She's wondering if she will ever saw Eunha's beautiful face again. Sowon noticed Yuju having deep thoughts again and she hold one hand of her sister.

_________________________________

"you can tell me everything, Yuju. Tell me, what's wrong? Why you look so sad?" Sowon asked concerned.

"I just...I missed Eunha." Yuju said. Sowon wants to smile but seeing the sad face of Yuju, she's getting more curious.

"what's wrong? Why don't you go and visit her? You can also ask her to go to our restaurant or...let her sleep in your room again?" Sowon said teasingly and Yuju just give a small smile. Sowon frowned, she's expecting her sister to blushed and defend herself.

"what's wrong? Did you two fight?"

"no, Sowon unnie. I...I just don't have the right to be part of her life again." Yuju said sadly. She can still remember Yerin's words to her last time.

"why? Did you finished your mission already? Eunha already moved on?" Sowon asked curiously and Yuju just shooked her head.

"she can't still move on and I want to help her but...Yerin unnie asked me to stay away from Eunha. "

Sowon was surprised why Yerin will say that to Yuju. She thought that Yerin is such a nice girl but why she wants to separate Eunha and Yuju?

"what? Why? Did something happen? Why she asked you to do that?"

"I don't know, Sowon unnie. I don't understand why I need to stay away from Eunha. I don't want to do that but I have no choice. Yerin unnie is Eunha and Seungwoo's old friend while I'm just a passerby in Eunha's life." Yuju said sadly and Sowon can't help but get pissed at Yerin. Why she wants Yuju to stay away from Eunha?

"are you okay, Yuju?"

"yes, I'm fine Sowon unnie. I need to go to the wash room, excuse me."

Yuju stand up and left Sowon alone in the table. Sowon can't help but feel bad for Yuju. She knows that her younger sister already has a special feelings for Eunha.

"Sowon unnie? You're eating here? Don't tell me you didn't open you restaurant today, lazy businesswoman?"

Sowon frowned when she heard that familiar annoying loud voice. She looked at the girl who just passed by her table and saw Sinb looking at her with an annoying smirk in her face. Sowon can't understand why she has a bipolar feelings for this girl, sometimes she likes Sinb but sometimes she doesn't.

"you're eating alone? Can I join you?"

"no, Sinb. Go away."

Sowon glared at Sinb when the latter just sat on the chair across her. Sowon remembered Yuju's problem and can't help putting the blame on Sinb

"why did Yerin asked Yuju to stay away from Eunha? She didn't do anything bad at her and the spirit of Eunha's boyfriend is the one who asked for Yuju's help so why you're hurting my sister? She wants to help Eunha too but you don't want to let Yuju help the girl she likes." Sowon said while glaring at Sinb. Sinb looks surprised in everything she heard from Sowon's mouth.

"what? Did Yerin unnie really did that?" Sinb asked and Sowon just nodded." I thought Yuju unnie is just busy that's why she's not going to our place anymore. Eunha unnie is also waiting for her almost everyday." S

inb said making Sowon frowned. It seems that Sinb and Eunha are both unaware about the talk Yuju had with Yerin. Yuju came and was surprised when she saw Sinb sitting on the chair across to Sowon. Yuju looked around, she sighed when she didn't see Eunha esp. Yerin. She doesn't know how to face them anymore esp. Yerin.

"Sinb, good morning. What are you doing here in our place? Yuju asked Sinb. Honestly, she wants to ask Sinb about Eunha but she stopped herself before saying it.

"Good morning too, Yuju unnie. Is it true that Yerin unnie talked to you and asked you to stay away from Eunha unnie?"

Sinb said with the scary tone in her voice. Yuju just nodded even though she's wondering why Sinb doesn't know the talk she had with Yerin.

" yes, Sinb. I don't know why she asked me to do that."

Sinb can see the sadness in Yuju's eyes. She can't believe that Yerin can be so selfish.

"don't worry, Yuju unnie. I will help you."