Is It Over?

You're Beautiful

Yuju's POV

I woke up when I felt someone shaking me and saw Sowon unnie looking at me. I looked at Sinb who's sleeping peacefully beside me. She looks so tired after crying last night because of Yerin unnie. I stand up, Sowon unnie and I exit my room so that we won't disturb Sinb's sleep.

"unnie, why did you wake me up so early? What's wrong?" I looked at Sowon unnie and she looks troubled. Did something bad happen?

"I'm sorry Yuju but I can't stop Eunha a while ago. She left already, saying she needs to do something important today."

I was shocked in what Sowon unnie said. I run into my room and get my car keys on the drawer. I walked down the stairs and head to the door with Sowon unnie following me.

"Yuju, calm down. Be careful in driving, okay?" I heard Sowon unnie's concerned voice. I just smiled at Sowon unnie and entered my car. I feel something bad today and I hope that nothing bad will happen to Eunha. The first place that came into mind that she will go is the riverbank so I drove my way to that place. When I came there, I don't see Eunha in the place she will always sit as she reminisced her memories with Seungwoo. I am so nervous right now and I looked around me. My eyes widened when I saw someone in the river. She's back facing me but I know that she's Eunha cause my mind is driving crazy right now.

"Eunha! Stop going there! The water is too deep and it will be dangerous to swim today!"

I shouted at her. But why would Eunha want to swim in the river this early morning? I remember the first day I saw her, she was about to jump down the bridge to commit suicide because of depression. My heart is so nervous right now as I run my way into the river. I keep on calling her name but it seems that she can't hear me. The water level is becoming deeper but I don't mind. I try my best to swam more faster and closer to her when she sunk down the water. I dive in and looked for her. I saw her floating with her eyes closed and I hold one of her hand. I won't let go of your hand from now on, Eunha.

"Eunha, are you okay?"

I asked Eunha as she opened her eyes. I successfully took her out of the river and lay her down on the ground. Luckily I recieved a first aide trainings in school so I gave her cardio-pulmonary resuscitation to save her. She looked at me with her tired eyes.

"yah! Are you really out of your mind? You told me you want to start again and move on but why did you do this? Are you bipolar?!" I shouted at her. I am mad at her for being such a coward. She's so easy to give up. She try to sit up and I hugged her tight. I am so scared to lose her.

"don't do this again, please? Don't ever try to commit suicide again. Don't be afraid to face this world again, Eunha. I know you're tired and scared but don't give up so easily. I am here for you. I will hold your hand in this cruel world." I said to her as she looked at me. I want her to realize that there's nothing to be afraid of. I will be here for her and help her move on.

"I'm sorry, Yuju. I'm so sorry." Eunha cried and I embraced her tight. I will do everything to make her heart whole again. All she needs to do is to put down all her walls and live in this real world, not in her own little world.

"I love you, Eunha."

"don't. Don't love me anymore." She released from my hug and looked straight in my eyes. Why she doesn't want me to love her?

"Eunha...I can't do that. My heart has a mind of its own and it's telling me to love you forever. I can't stop loving you."

"I know but...I don't deserve your love, Yuju. Just forget about me and find someone else." She said making my heart shattered into pieces. I can't count the times that she'd hurt me but this time is the most painful one. How can I stop loving her when I've already fallen too deep for her?

"no. I don't want to do that. I don't want to forget you. Eunha, just let me love you. If you can't love me back, it's okay but just let me love you. It's okay even if it hurts." I said with tears rolling down my eyes. Eunha looked away from me but I cupped her face and captured her soft lips. I can't imagine living my life without her again. I don't care if she will just treat me as friends, as her slave or as her rebound. I don't care as long as we will always be together. She pushed me gently away from and sighed heavily.

"don't make this harder for me, Yuju. Just go and leave me. Don't ever come back in my life again, please? Don't come back at all." Eunha said looking straight in my eyes. I can see tears in the corner of her eyes. Why are you doing this Eunha? How can you move on if you will keep on pushing others away?

"is this really what you want? If I walk out of your life, will you finally be okay? I asked her looking straight in her eyes. I don't want to leave her but if she doesn't want me in her life again, I can't go against her. I will just wish for her happiness and love her alone.

"yes, Yuju. Just get out of my life now. I'm sorry and...goodbye, Yuju."

My heart almost died when she said those words. Why should we end like this? Can we never had a happy ending? I cried in front of her shamelessly. The pain in my heart right now is too much for me to handle.

"stop crying, Yuju. I do not worth your tears. I'm so sorry for breaking your heart. I hope that one day,you will find someone who really deserves your love. I'm sorry if that someone will never be me."

I shooked my head and silently pray that she's wrong in everything she said. I am still hoping that she will accept my heart and we will be happy forever.

"I'm sorry, Yuju." I stopped crying and looked straight in her eyes. Her eyes looks so lost and lifeless. You're still alive Eunha but you're living like a soulless person.

"if that's what you want, princess." I said and the tears she's holding back finally rolled down her eyes. I wiped her tears gently and smiled sweetly at her. "I will leave you but...I will never regret falling in love with you. You're the most beautiful girl in my eyes, Eunha. I love you and goodbye."

I kissed her lips for the last time before I run away from her. I entered my car and looked back at her, she's sitting with her eyes looking down. I sighed and smiled bitterly,

'I think we're not really fated for each others, Jung Eunbi.'

End of Yuju's POV

________________________

Eunha's POV

I heard Yuju's car drove away and I finally burst into tears. I can't understand myself. I pushed Yuju away in my life but why I'm regretting it now? I want to follow her and take back all the words I've said to her but it's too late. Everything between us is finally over. I think I can never move on.

'I'm sorry Seungwoo, I can't still fix my broken self. I don't know what to do. Just take me where you are.'

End of Eunha's POV

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: This is a hearbreaking chapter for my ship, 97line. I know that Eunha's character is a bit confusing but she was about to accept everything from now on. Thanks for reading my fic, guys.