Too Much

You're Beautiful

**Yuju's POV**

I notice that Sowon unnie and Umji became more close since the passed few days. They are so close that sometimes I feel out of place cause they seem in their own world whenever they're talking. I also notice that Sowon unnie is more inspired in doing her job these days, is it because of Umji? I just smiled when I saw them smiling at each others while fixing one of the tables. A customer entered our restaurant and I was about to greet her but I was surprised when I saw Eunha.

*"Eunha? Are you alone? Where's Yerin unnie and Sinb?" * I asked her but she just looked at me with tears in her eyes. I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me tight. I saw Umji, Sowon unnie and some of our customers looking weirdly at us.

*"Eunha, what are you doing? Everyone is staring at us." *I whispered to Eunha hoping that she will let go of me but she just hugged me more tightly. Sowon unnie came closer to us with a smirk on her face. *

"you two are so sweet. I really want you to continue your intimate moment but not here in my restaurant. There are some young customers here so I don't want to corrupt their innocent minds. Why don't you just take her in our house, Yuju? No one will disturb the both of you there."*

Sowon unnie said with a creepy smile. I glared at her and looked at Eunha again. I pushed her gently away from me but she's holding at me like a koala. Yerin unnie came and pull Eunha away from me but Eunha hold the collar of my shirt pulling me to her and she hugged me once more. *

"you two are so sweet, I get it. But can you two please go and get a room? This is a restaurant."* Sowon unnie said seriously while glaring at me. *

"Sowon unnie is right. Just take your girlfriend outside, Yuju unnie."

* Umji said making me surprised. She also thinks that Eunha is my girlfriend? I sighed and walked out of the restaurant while Eunha is still holding on me tight, Yerin unnie followed us. We walked not far enough to our restaurant and stopped in a corner. *

"Eunha, this is not funny. Let go of me now, please?" *I said annoyed but my heart is jumping like crazy because of her warmth. Yerin unnie forcefully pull us apart making me shocked. She faced Eunha and hold both of her shoulders. *

"stop doing this, Eunha. Stop being pathetic!"* Yerin unnie shouted at Eunha. My heart aches when Eunha silently cries. *

"let's go home, Eunha-ya."* Yerin unnie's voice tone soften but Eunha shooked her head. *

"no. I want to be with Yuju today. Why can't you understand it, Yerin unnie?*"

Eunha said in between sobs. I stepped closer to her but Yerin unnie stopped me while glaring at me. Why she looks so mad? Did I do something wrong to her? *

"Yerin unnie, what's wrong?"*

*"nothing. I just want you to stay away from us starting today." *Yerin unnie said coldly making me shocked. Why should I do that? Did I really do something wrong to them? *

" what? Why unnie? Did I do something?"* I asked confused. I can't think of a proper reason why would they get mad at me. *

"no, Yerin unnie. Don't take away my happiness from me. You know that Seungwoo is the only one who can make me happy."*

Eunha said sadly. My heart aches remembering that she's still crazy in love with Seungwoo. *

"shut up, Eunha. Let's go home."* Yerin unnie said. I am really surprised at her behavior today. Yerin unnie hold the right hand of Eunha and dragged her away but she doesn't want to go and begging at me to be with her today. I felt pity on Eunha and I don't like seeing Yerin unnie using force to her. I hold the other hand of Eunha. *

"Yerin unnie, stop! She doesn't want to go with you!*" I shouted at Yerin unnie. I can't take watching them anymore. Yerin unnie glared at me but still hold the other hand of Eunha tightly. *"what's wrong if she wants to stay with me? Let her go, Yerin unnie." * I said glaring back at Yerin unnie. I don't want to be rude at her but she's too much. "

*stop fooling Eunha with all of your lies, Yuju. You do not help her at all."* Yerin unnie said. Is she thinking that I'm just lying at them? I thought she believes me and considered me as her friend but I was wrong all this time.

"*what? I'm not lying. I can really see your cousin and can communicate with his spirit. Are you doubting me now, Yerin unnie?"

*I said with a hurt tone in my voice. I considered Yerin unnie as my friend and hearing her say that I'm just lying to them breaks my heart. Yerin unnie let go of Eunha's hand and looked down. She looks guilty. *

"I'm sorry, Yuju. I don't know why I'm acting like this. Please, forgive me."* Yerin unnie apologized. I was hurt by her words but I can see in her eyes that she's really sorry. I sighed heavily. *

"it's okay, Yerin unnie. I know you are just frustrated right now because of Eunha and Seungwoo's condition."* I said and I looked at Eunha. She looked away from me. Yerin unnie faced her again and hold both of her hands. *

"I'm so sorry for hurting you today, princess. I will do everything to make it up to you." *Yerin unnie said sweetly to Eunha. I felt jealous when I heard her call Eunha princess. Wait, why am I jealous? I looked away at them but my heart is beating fast. Why am I feeling like this?

"Let me be with Yuju today, Yerin unnie." I heard Eunha say. Why she wants to be with me today? I felt my cheeks burning. Am I blushing?

"can I accompany you? I want to be with you too, Eunha." Yerin unnie said and I looked at them. Yerin unnie is looking straight in Eunha's eyes. Eunha looked at me and she's like silently asking my opinion in Yerin unnie's question and I just nodded at her. Eunha sighed then nodded at Yerin unnie. I finally saw the beautiful smile of Yerin unnie.

"thanks, Eunha-ya. I promise I will behave well." Yerin unnie cheerfully said and I just smiled. I felt nervous when Eunha walked closer to me. Why is she so pretty?

"I'm sorry for what I did a while ago inside your restaurant. I'm so sorry, Yuju." Eunha apologized. She has a beautiful voice that makes my heart melts. Why am I thinking like this? Do I really like Eunha now?

"are we just going to stand here? Can we go to other place?" Yerin unnie asked. I just nodded.

"where do you want to go?" I asked them but I am just looking at Yerin unnie. Thinking of the fact that Eunha is standing right beside me is making my heart go crazy. What is this I'm feeling?

____________________________

"can you play guitar, Yuju?" Eunha asked and I looked at her. Why she's gotten more pretty for my eyes?

"ye-yes. I can play guitar, Eunha. Why did you asked?"

I asked Eunha while silently praying that she won't notice the blush on my face. I saw Yerin unnie glaring at me but she eyesmiled at me after she notice me staring at her. I just shook it off cause I don't want to think something bad to Yerin unnie.

"can you play guitar for me, Yuju?"

Eunha asked in her seductive voice making me gulped. Why Yerin unnie and Eunha acts weirdly today? We go back first in our restaurant to apologized at Sowon unnie for what happened a while ago then we go to our house. Eunha said she wants me to play guitar for her and I can't say no to her. Yerin unnie and Eunha sat on the long sofa while I sat on the other chair facing Eunha. I took a deep breath before strumming my guitar. I looked at Eunha as I sing the song 'I choose to love you' by Sistar's Hyorin. Eunha smiled sweetly after I sing and I smiled back at her. She's really beautiful esp. in my eyes.

End of Yuju's POV

___________________

Yerin's POV

I don't know that Yuju can sing and play a guitar. I remember Seungwoo. I looked at Eunha and saw her smiling sweetly at Yuju. I think she has a soft heart for people who can sing and play guitar well. I sighed thinking of that thoughts. I can't control my jealousy a while ago because I can't understand why Eunha wants to be with Yuju today. I don't want to think that she's already falling for Yuju. How could that happen if she can't still get over with Seungwoo? I envied Yuju cause of her talent, I know that Eunha will like her even more because she has the same talent with Seungwoo.

"you're really good Yuju, same with Seungwoo." Eunha said while smiling to herself. "are you good at playing basketball?" Eunha asked Yuju again.

"no. I'm not playing basketball, Eunha. Why did you asked?" Yuju said. I saw Eunha fidgetting her fingers as she spoke. "

because Seungwoo can play basketball very well."

I frowned as I observed Eunha. Why she keeps on comparing Yuju with Seungwoo's traits?

"really? I'm sorry but I can't play basketball well. " Yuju apologized and I can sensed that she also notice something strange with Eunha.

"I can play basketball well, Eunha-ya. Seungwoo and I always play basketball together." I said but Eunha doesn't even bother to look at me. Her eyes is fixed to Yuju but why her eyes looks so empty?

"but I remember that you can play a toy dropping machine so easily, just like Seungwoo."

Here she goes again talking about Seungwoo. I thought she wants to move on and Yuju will help her but seeing her acting like this, I think her condition is not improving at all.

"Eunha, what's wrong? Why do you keep on talking about the things Seungwoo and I have in common?" Yuju asked curiously. I was curious to know Eunha's answer too. Eunha suddenly shed a tear and I felt worried.

"I...I want to know the truth, Yuju. Tell me that Seungwoo's spirit is inside of you. Tell me that you and Seungwoo are the same."

Eunha said desperately making Yuju and I shocked. Is she thinking that Seungwoo possessed Yuju's body?

"Eunha, what are you saying? Yuju is not Seungwoo. She was not even possessed by Seungwoo's spirit." I talked to Eunha but she shooked her head. I forgot how stubborn this girl can be.

"but I can see Seungwoo in her. I know that Seungwoo's spirit is inside of her. Just admit it Yuju. I know that Seungwoo is still living in you."

Eunha stand up and kneeled down infront of Yuju while holding on Yuju's legs.

" I can feel that he's still alive because of you."

Yuju looked surprised but look at Eunha with pity in her eyes. I felt pity on her too but I also felt mad. I'm mad cause she's not really helping herself to move on. I stand up and try to stand Eunha up but she just pushed my hand away.

"Eunha, stop doing this. Seungwoo's spirit is not inside my body and we are not one. His spirit is not even here right now so stop fooling yourself. Eunha, how many times do we have to say this? Move on and accept his death. He will never come back again so stop living in the past. Time can't bring anything or anyone back." Yuju said while looking straight in Eunha's eyes. I know she wants to help Eunha too but how can we help her if she's not doing anything to help herself?

"Yuju is right, Eunha. Just accept that Seungwoo's already gone. Move on, please? Do this for yourself, Jung Eunbi.!"

I don't want to shout at her but I'm also tired seeing her like this. She needs to wake up now in her bad dream and live normally again.

"no, I can't. I can't do that again." Eunha said while crying. Yuju hold both of her hands.

"you can do that if you want to. You can't move on not because you really can't but because you just don't want to move on. You're not trying your best to accept everything, Jung Eunbi. Stop being a coward and face life again." Yuju said at her. Eunha harshly pull her hands away to Yuju and stand up.

"you're not helping me at all, Yuju. No one can help me at all. I'm stained, ripped and beaten beyond repair."

Eunha said before she run away. Yuju was about to run after her but I stopped her.

"I will take care of her. All you need to do is to stay away from us from now on."

I said to Yuju before I run outside her house following Eunha. I know that Yuju is not doing anything bad to us but I am just afraid that Eunha might fall for her. I can't bear another heartbreak this time.

End of Yerin's POV

. -------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Too much drama. Sorry guys but this is really part of the story. Don't get mad at Yerin's character, okay? Thanks for reading my fic. Stay tuned for more updates.