Just One Night Part 1

You're Beautiful

Sowon's POV

Umji told me that her parents won't go home tonight cause of some overtime work in their office. Of course, I won't let Umji stay in her house alone so I offered her to spent a night in my house and luckily, she accept it. We are about to close our restaurant when Sinb and Yerin came, they looks so distant with each others making me curious. I know they are both close and they always make fun of me together but right now, they look as if there was an invisible wall separating them. I was surprised cause they are both looking for Eunha. It's already night time but Eunha didn't come home making all of us worried. I remember that she went to our house this morning so I try to called Yuju if she knows where Eunha is but she's not picking her phone up.

"maybe Yuju unnie is already sleeping." Umji said and I sighed. I thought that she will be energetic again after Eunha visit her again but it seems she's acting cold again.

"why did Yuju unnie will sleep this early? Is she a boring person like Eunha unnie?" I stopped myself from laughing at Sinb's words. I don't know that Eunha is a boring person.

"Yuju unnie is not a boring person, Sinb. She just acts cold this past few days after her failed date with Eunha unnie."

Umji said defending Yuju. I noticed that Sinb and Yerin both had a guilty look on their faces. As much as I want to scold them, I was worried to my younger sister so I told them that Umji and I will have to go home but Sinb and Yerin insisted to come with us. They said that they want to see Yuju. I looked at Umji who just nodded at me.

"Yuju! Where are you baby?" I asked when I entered our house. Umji, Sinb and Yerin also entered and looked around.

"where is Yuju? Is she asleep already?"

Yerin asked. I told them to sit down and wait for me. I walked up the stairs and opened Yuju's room door. It was too dark so I opened the lights. I squealed in what I saw in Yuju's bed. I think my squealed is too loud making Sinb, Umji and Yerin run to me and also witnessed the intimate moment I saw. Yuju and Eunha sleeping peacefully on the bed with their arms wrapped around their bodies. I covered Umji's eyes, she's too young to saw this kind of things. Yuju woke up and was surprised to saw us looking at them with eyes wide open.

"So-Sowon unnie? Yerin unnie? Sinb? Umji? What are you doing here?" Yuju asked groggily.

"yah, Choi Yuju!!! What did you do to Eunha? Why are you sleeping with her?!"

Yerin said loudly making Eunha awake. Eunha sit up and glared at all of us. I felt goosebumps cause she's giving each one of us her cold, scary death glares.

______________________

We are all in the living room now and the atmosphere feels so cold and scary, thanks to Jung Eunbi who's sitting like a boss in the sofa with Sinb beside her. Yerin who's sitting on the floor is shooting invisible daggers to Yuju that's sitting on the other chair. Sinb looks so bored and just talk about random things with Umji sitting on the other chair. I feel so awkward and decided to just excuse myself.

"I will prepare dinner for all of us. Excuse me, guys." I said before I run to the kitchen. I check the food inside my refrigerator and smiled cause I can still make a delicious meal for my guests. I am preparing my ingredients when Umji and Sinb came.

"we are here to help you, Sowon unnie." I smiled at Umji. I know she will help me because she's a helpful girl but I don't understand why Sinb is here also. She notice me looking weirdly at her.

"what? I came here to help Umji not you, Sowon unnie."

Sinb said making me pout. This rude girl, I'm three years older than her if she doesn't remember. We just prepare the ingredients and started cooking. I'm silently praying that nothing weird is happening in the living room right now.

End of Sowon's POV

_______________________

Yerin's POV

I can't help but get mad at Eunha. I am so worried about her this morning and will just find her cuddling on the bed with Yuju. My heart aches seeing them so close to each others.

"Yerin unnie, are you okay? You keep pacing back and forth, don't you feel dizzy?"

I stopped walking and glared at Yuju who asked me. I won't believe that Eunha is slowly falling in love with her not until Eunha told me so. Yuju looks surprised and looked away from me.

"let's go home, Eunha. If you want, let's just eat dinner outside."

I talked to Eunha and forced a smile on her. I love her but I'm not a robot who can't feel anything. I am hurt almost everyday bacause of her and she hurt me more today as I saw her cuddling on the bed with Yuju.

"but Sowon unnie is already preparing dinner for all of us. Let's just eat dinner altogether, Yerin unnie."

Eunha said making me sighed and nodded. A heavy rain suddenly pours and there are thunders and lightning bolts present on the sky. I don't know that there will be a storm tonight. I forgot to watch TV this morning. I just sat on the sofa and hugged Eunha tightly. I really missed her and I'm afraid that something bad happen to her when Sinb told me that Eunha is not in her home again. I know that Sinb and I are still awkward with each others but we both cared a lot for Eunha so we can set aside our own issues for her.

"don't leave without saying goodbye to us, Eunha. You made me scared and worried thinking about where have you been this whole day. Don't do this again, Eunha-yah."

I said as I embraced her tight. I am really so scared, scared that something bad happen to her and more scared to lose her. I take a look at Yuju and caught her staring at Eunha and I. I hugged Eunha more tightly and kissed her on the cheeks.

"dinner's ready, guys."

I got shocked when I heard Sinb's voice. I looked at the back of me and saw her looking away at me. I can't still forget her confession with me and I can't help but feel bad for the two of us. We're both in a one-sided love situation.

End of Yerin's POV

____________________________

Sinb's POV

I blamed my wrong timing as I caught Yerin unnie kissing Eunha unnie. Yerin unnie is back facing me and I can't see if she kissed Eunha unnie on the lips. I looked at Yuju unnie and saw her looking at them with jealousy in her eyes.

"dinner's ready, guys."

I said trying to hide the jealousy I feel inside. Yerin unnie looked back at me and I just looked away with her. I can't look straight in her eyes after my embarassing confession to her. I told her that I won't force her to love me back but deep inside, I'm silently hoping for her to love me back.

"let's go to the dinning room, guys. Hurry, I'm hungry now." I said and turn my back on them. I was walking my way to the dinning room when I saw Yuju unnie walking beside me now.

"I know you're jealous too a while ago, Sinb" Yuju unnie whispered to me and I nodded.

"I am but I don't have the right to feel jealous. I'm just a friend for Yerin unnie."

"so do I."

I stopped walking and looked at Yuju unnie. I remember we all saw her and Eunha unnie sleeping on the same bed together a while ago. Did they just sleep together as friends? Well, I am also sleeping on the same bed with Eunha unnie as her bestfriend so it makes sense.

"excuse me."

glared at Eunha unnie who just passed in between Yuju unnie and I. That cold childish unnie. I saw Yerin unnie looking at me then just walked passed me. My heart almost drop when I saw her face so close. Too bad, we will only remain as friends. We are now eating on the dinning table. I am sitting between Yuju unnie and Umji. I am facing Eunha unnie with Yerin unnie and Sowon unnie on each side of her. We are all eating in silence except for Sowon unnie and Umji who's both enjoying their dinner's chat. I saw Yerin unnie put a slice of meat at Eunha unnie's plate, I got jealous and do the same thing to Yuju unnie. I saw Eunha unnie glaring at me.

"eat that, Yuju unnie. It taste better since I served it to you." I said sweetly to Yuju unnie. I just want to ignore Yerin unnie and Eunha unnie's sweet interaction right now so I'm focusing myself on Yuju unnie.

"Sinb, what are you doing?" Yuju unnie leaned closer to my ear and whispered. I smirked and whispered back at her.

"just ride on, Yuju unnie. " I smiled at Yuju unnie and continue eating. I started chatting with Yuju unnie and she's really fun. I can't count the times that I burst out laughing cause of her weird stupid jokes.

"Eunha, eat carefully. Don't just shove food inside your mouth."

I heard Yerin unnie said and we all looked at Eunha unnie and saw her mindlessly shoving food inside while glaring at Yuju unnie and I. I smiled when I saw Eunha unnie acting jealous. I hope she can finally realize that she's already falling in love with Yuju unnie.

"Eunha, are you okay?" Yuju unnie asked Eunha unnie worriedly. Eunha unnie's eyes soften, she drank water first before talking.

"yeah. Don't worry about me Yuju. Just enjoy your chat with Sinb."

Eunha unnie replied coldly making me smirked. I saw Yerin unnie glaring at me like telling me to stop annoying Eunha unnie. She should just be thankful that she can have her own moment with Eunha unnie right now as I talked with Yuju unnie. I noticed Umji and Sowon unnie looking weirdly at us. I just smiled at them and continue eating.

___________________________

"are you sure you want to go home? The storm looks dangerous outside so I won't advice you to travel back home tonight." Sowon unnie said looking at the window. We already finished eating and we are now on the living room. Sowon unnie is right, it will be dangerous if we travel tonight.

"you can all stay here tonight. Umji can share bed with me while of course, Yuju and Eunha together on the same bed again."

We all glared at Sowon unnie who just wiggled her eyebrows like a ert. If Umji will sleep with Sowon unnie and Eunha unnie with Yuju unnie. What about Yerin unnie and I?

"what about Yerin unnie and I? Where will we sleep?"

"don't worry, Sinb. We have one guest room, you two can sleep there." Sowon unnie said making my heart jump. Yerin unnie and I in one room? I looked at Yerin unnie and saw her looking at me with a surprised look on her face.

"but...Sowon unnie, why don't you just stay on Yuju's room? Sinb and Umji in your room and...Eunha and I on the guest room?" Yerin unnie suggest making me feel sad. She wants to share a room with Eunha unnie and not me of course.

"not a bad idea, Yerin but...after what I saw in Yuju's bed a while ago, I think I can't sleep peacefully inside her room tonight." Sowon unnie said seriously. Eunha unnie and Yuju unnie both blushed and glared at Sowon unnie.

"it's okay. I will be the one to share bed with Yuju unnie." I said making everyone shocked. I know Yerin unnie doesn't want to be in the same room with me. I will just go and share a room with Yuju unnie.

"are you sure, Sinb? What about Eunha?"

Sowon unnie asked and we all looked at Eunha unnie. Eunha unnie looked seriously at me and I know she can read my mind right now. We're bestfriends after all and she's aware about my special feelings for Yerin unnie.

"I don't mind sharing a room with anyone but you, Sowon unnie." Eunha unnie said coldly making Sowon unnie pout.

"yah. Why you don't want to share a room with me, Eunha-baby? We can cuddle all night like a mother and child."

Eunha unnie glared at Sowon unnie. No wonder why Eunha unnie doesn't want to share a room with her. That unnie is annoying. I looked at Yuju unnie and saw her looking at Eunha unnie with a sad look on her eyes. It is my fault that they won't share bed tonight. I just can't stay in one room with Yerin unnie and I know, she feels the same way.

End of Sinb's POV