Waiting

You're Beautiful

Yerin's POV

I go to the river bank after I took home Sinb and Eunha. After I followed Eunha when she run away in Yuju's restaurant a while ago, she cried her heart out that I can't do anything but hugged her tight.

It breaks my heart seeing the girl I love crying. I am willing to do anything for her but she doesn't want anyone but Seungwoo. He's still the one inside her heart and I can't do anything about it. I want to confess my love for her but I know that this is not the right time for that.

I looked at the peaceful river then smiled bitterly. We had a lot of memories in this place esp. Eunha and Seungwoo that's why everytime Eunha will dissappear suddenly, this is the first place that we're sure she will go. I looked around me and realized that I'm all alone here.

'Is it possible that Seungwoo's spirit is always here? Is he watching over Eunha as she cried here because of him?'

I am not sure if his spirit is here right now but I try to talked to him.

"Seungwoo, I know how much you love Eunha but because of you, she's being miserable until now. If Yuju is telling the truth that your spirit is still in this world, help us. I don't know how your spirit can really help but I hope you can so Eunha's heart can finally be healed. I don't want to see Eunha crying because of you anymore. Let her go and just go peacefully in your destination." I said then turned my back on the river. I was about to walk away when I felt a cold wind passed through me. I was shocked and felt goosebumps.

'Seungwoo? Is that you?'

I looked around me but saw no one, I'm all alone near this river. Is Seungwoo's spirit here also and watching over me?

"Seungwoo, is that you? If that's really you, I hope you've heard everything I've said. Don't worry cause I will take care of Eunha. I am still in love with her. If one day, she will finally learn to love me too, I hope you will be happy for us. I will do everything for her because I am so in love with her." After I said that, I felt nothing but the cold breeze of the wind.

Am I just daydreaming that Seungwoo is really here with me? I prayed for his soul and also, I prayed that I can finally get the love that I deserve.

----------------------------

"Eunha, are you okay? What are you doing here?" I asked when I saw Eunha inside my house sitting on the sofa. Our maid let her enter cause she is my friend and she's always a special guest for me.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Yerin unnie but...I want to be inside Seungwoo's room right now. Please unnie, let me inside." Eunha said pleading cutely.

How can I say no to the girl I love the most? I want to decline her request and tell her to move but I don't have the heart to hurt her. I know that anything about Seungwoo is making her happy but I don't want her to live forever like this.

"I will let you in but I have to keep an eye on you. I don't want you to be alone anymore." I said smiling at her. She looked at me like she wants to object but she just sighed and nodded.

We entered Seungwoo's room, his things are still organized like how he always did. He is a kind, smart and a talented guy. I saw his guitar near his cabinet and remembered how good he is in playing that. He will always play that and sing a song for us esp. to Eunha.

Eunha sat down on his bed and opened his drawer, I saw her took out a picture frame and looked at it with a smile. I sat next to her and saw the picture, she and Seungwoo smiling at the camera. They looks so happy together but fate did a sad ending for their story. Seungwoo died in an accident while Eunha is being miserable until now because of him.

"I prayed everyday for our relationship to last forever but...there's no forever. He left me all alone but until now, I don't want to believe that he's gone. Why life is so unfair? Why this happened to us? Why us?" Eunha said while tears are running down from her eyes.

I hold one of her hand then kissed it while maintaining eye contact to her. I want her to realize that she's not alone and if she will just open her heart again, I will love her the best I can.

"You don't have to cry anymore, Eunha-ya. I am here for you and I will never leave you." I said to her but she just took her hand away from me making my heart aches.

"Seungwoo also said those words to me but he's now gone. Promise is just a word, it doesn't have a magic to make those words in reality." Eunha said while looking coldly at the picture frame.

Everytime she will act cold and wear a pokerface, I want to scold her or even slap her facevso that she will finally wake up in her bad dream. I want to see the light in her eyes again.

"Stop being like that, Eunha. Life goes on and everything happens for a reason. There are still a lot of peole caring for you so you have to live normally again. You can heal your broken heart if you will just help yourself and...if you also let others help you." I said looking straight in her eyes but her eyes looks so lifeless and it hurts me. I am willing to do everything to bring back her old self.

"It looks easy to do but...I can't do that no matter how hard I try. I tried my best too in moving on but...my heart has a mind of its own. I feel like when Seungwoo died, my soul also died with his." Eunha said sadly that I can't stop my tears from falling.

'Why do you have to be like this, Jung Eunbi? Stop saying non sense and just accept that he's already gone and will never come back to you anymore.'

"That's not true, Eunha. You are still alive so stop saying non-sense. Stop being immature and selfish, Jung Eunbi. A lot of people still cares for you esp. me. I...I love you." I finally said those three words and my heart is beating so fastly right now. I am also nervous in what will be her reaction. Eunha just looked at me without emotion.

"I know." She said almost like a whisper. Did I hear it right? She knows?

"Y-You know? You know that...I-I love you?' I asked nervously. I am so curious about her reaction but I can't read her pokerface.

"Yes. I know you love me, Yerin unnie. You are my trusted friend, right? We treated each others like a real sisters." She said without looking at me and I almost got a heart attack.

I thought she already knows about my special feelings for her but it turns out, she just thinks that I love her as my own sister. I want to confess my love to her but this is not the right time. I will keep on waiting for her until she opens her closed heart again.

End of Yerin's POV