Hurt because of You

You're Beautiful

**Flashback** *

"Eunha, for you."

* Eunha smiled as she took the three red roses bouquet from Seungwoo. Sinb smiled seeing the sweet interactions of the two but her smile fades when she saw Yerin being quiet while staring at the two with envy in her eyes. Its been a week since Seungwoo confessed his love for Eunha and he's now courting her. They are sitting on the river bank and they just finished watching the sunrise. *

"thanks, Seungwoo."* Eunha said smiling. She didn't regret giving Seungwoo a chance to court her cause this guy is really cute and kind. She also has a secret crush on him that's why she rejoiced secretly after he confessed to her. *

"Eunha, can we have a date on Saturday?" *Seungwoo asked shyly and Sinb can't help but squeal at the sweetness in front of her.

*"where will you take her, Seungwoo? Sinb and I will go with the two of you."* Yerin said earning a glare from the Eunbis. Eunha doesn't know that Yerin said that out of jealousy. *

"Yerin unnie, let Eunha and I spend that day with only the two of us. But if you really want to join us with Sinb, then let's have a double date."* Seungwoo said. Yerin and Sinb looked at each others surprised. Sinb looked away from Yerin hiding her blush but Eunha saw her and smirked. Eunha knows that Sinb has a secret crush with Yerin. *

"stop joking, Seungwoo. You know that I treat Sinb as my younger brother. It's impossible for us to date."* Yerin said oblivious at the hurt expression of Sinb. Eunha knows that Sinb was hurt by Yerin's word so she playfully smacked Yerin's right shoulder. *

"unnie, Sinb is not a guy. She's a beautiful woman." *Eunha said defending her bestfriend. *

"I know but she's boyish and a lot of our friends call her oppa that's why she's a younger brother for me."* Yerin said smiling teasingly at Sinb. Sinb playfully smacked her left shoulder. *"ouch, Seungwoo. This two Eunbi smacked both of my shoulders."* Yerin said like a child. Seungwoo just smiled at her. *

"it's your fault for teasing Sinb. You know that when you hurt one Eunbi, you will face the wrath of the other Eunbi."

* Seungwoo said smiling because the two Eunbi is inseparable and like partners in crime so messing with anyone of them is like messing with the two of them. Yerin just pout feeling defeated earning a laugh from everyone. The four friends look so happy together esp. Seungwoo and Eunha. They never thought that one of them will leave them too early.

**End of Flashback**

Eunha is sitting on the sink at the kitchen while holding the glass bottle. She is looking at the picture inside of it. She is looking at the picture inside almost everyday. She doesn't know that Seungwoo's spirit is sitting also on the sink on the other side while staring at her. He wants Eunha to realize that she's not alone so Seungwoo tried to move the pendulum. Eunha was startled when the pendulum balls suddenly move. She didn't touch it and the wind is not strong enough to make it move. *

"Seungwoo? Is that you? Are you here?""*.Eunha asked making Seungwoo smiled. *

"yes, I'm here right beside you, my princess. You don't know that most of the time, I am just beside you and watching over you. I am always happy seeing your beautiful face but I will be more happy when I saw my beautiful and happy princess again."* Seungwoo said smiling. He is calling Eunha princess while Eunha is calling her prince since they became official lovers. Seungwoo smiled as he remembered those sweet days with Eunha. *

"I wish I have a third eye so I can see you and I can communicate with you. I really missed you so much, my prince."* Eunha said sadly. *

"I missed you so much too, my princess. I think if you have a third eye, you can't take it. I know how scared you are even while watching scary films. You and Sinb will watch a scary film together in your room at night and then tomorrow, you two will wake up with a big circles under your eyes because you both can't sleep well bacause of being scared. You two are so cute esp. you, my princess."*

Seungwoo chuckled but stopped when he remembered that Eunha can't hear him. She saw Eunha looking serious at the picture inside the bottle she's holding. Seungwoo can't do anything but to keep an eye of this beautiful girl. *

"that's enough, Eunha. Stop wasting your time thinking about me over and over again. Go out and have fun like you used to do before."* *

"you're so unfair, Seungwoo. Why did you leave all of a sudden?"

* Eunha asked making Seungwoo sad. Eunha always talking to Seungwoo alone thinking he's not there beside her. She doesn't know that Seungwoo is always watching over her and he can hear every words she said to him. Seungwoo always hear Eunha blaming herself in his death and regretting everything she did to him. Seungwoo even heard her say that she wished that she never met Seungwoo so that she will not be hurt like this. Seungwoo can't help but agree on it. If their paths never crossed, maybe the accident will never happen. He maybe alive until now while Eunha won't be miserable like this. But Seungwoo never regrets giving his life for her and loving her. What he regrets is he left this girl broken and miserable because of him. *

"you didn't even say goodbye, Seungwoo. You left without a warning and I hate myself because of you. I hate myself cause until now...I can't accept your death. I've tried so hard to tell myself that your gone but my heart is still shouting your name. Yuju said that you can't go to your destination because of me. I want to let you go but ...I can't. Whenever I go, I remember you. I can't forget you."*

Eunha cried and Seungwoo's heart aches seeing her crying over him again. He really want her to move on and he still believe that Yuju can really help her in moving on. *

"you don't have to forget me, Eunha. All you need to do is to accept that I'm already gone and will never come back to you. All you need to do is to be happy again so that my soul can finally rest in peace. Just be happy again, Jung Eunbi."*

Eunha wiped her tears and sighed heavily. She placed down the glass bottle on the sink and stand up. She walked away leaving Seungwoo alone watching her go. *

"I'm sorry for making you cry, my princess."*

__________________________

*"Eunha? Where are you going?"

* Eunha ignored Yerin and continue walking. She walked out of her house deep in her thoughts, Yerin was about to visit her when she saw Eunha walking at the corner of the road looking lost in her thoughts. She followed her walking. *

"Eunha, can you hear me? Where are you going?"

*Yerin asked again but Eunha ignored her again. Yerin walked closer to her and hugged her tight. Eunha finally came back to her senses when she felt Yerin's warm hug. *

"stop it, Eunha. Wake up in this bad dream. There are still a lot of reasons for you to be happy and enjoy life again. There are still a lot of people loving and caring for you esp. me, Eunha. I will never leave your side."*

Yerin released her and looked straight in Eunha's eyes. Slowly, Yerin leaned closer to Eunha's face but before their lips touched, Eunha backed away. Yerin felt hurt and smiled bitterly. *

"I'm sorry, Eunha. I just got carried away." *Yerin apologized. *

"it's okay, Yerin unnie. Can you take me to Yuju's place today, unnie?"*

Yerin was surprised hearing Yuju's name. Yuju again and again. Why Eunha is always asking for her? Yerin thought for herself.

*"why? Do you need something from her?" *Yerin asked trying to hide her annoyance. *

"nothing. I just want to be with her."* Yerin can't believe what she'd heard. What are the things Yuju had that Eunha can't saw in her? Why Eunha wants to be with her? *

" Eunha, why you want to be with her? I am here and I will do everything to make you happy. You don't really need her." *Yerin said not able to hide the annoyance in her voice. *

"if you don't want to take me to Yuju's place then I will go there alone."* Eunha said stubbornly. *

"why are you acting like that? Is it because Yuju can communicate to Seungwoo? What if she's just fooling everyone of us? What if she's just a stalker of Seungwoo that's why she knows a lot about him?"* *

"if you don't want to help me, just leave me alone, Yerin unnie. I will go to Yuju's place alone."*

*"what if I don't want? You won't leave Eunha. From now on, we will forget that we ever met Yuju. You will forget her from now on."*Yerin said and dragged Eunha backed in her house but Eunha pushed her hand away. *

"no!"

*Eunha shouted making Yerin shocked. She saw tears falling down in Eunha'a eyes. She was about to wipe it but Eunha shoved her hand away. *

"I thought you want me to be happy? Why you don't want me to see Yuju? She's the only one who can make me happy right now." *

Eunha said with tears in her eyes. Yerin can't understand why Eunha needs Yuju desperately today. *

"why Yuju? What did you saw in her? " *Yerin asked. She can't understand why Eunha suddenly takes a liking in Yuju. *

"because she and Seungwoo are the same." *Eunha said almost like a whisper and Yerin didn't hear it. *

"what did you say, Eunha?"*

*"I said just leave me alone, Yerin unnie."

*Eunha run away after saying those words. Yerin was shocked at her actions but run after her. She won't let Eunha fall in love with Yuju. If someone is going to replace Seungwoo's place inside Eunha's heart, it will only be her and not Yuju.