Fool for You

You're Beautiful

Yuju's POV

After we talked on the swings, I asked Eunha to walk in this park with me. I just want her to shake off her thoughts and just enjoy the beautiful view in this park. She just nodded and we started walking. I took her in the flowers area in the park, I hope that the beautiful flowers will make her appreciate life again.

"the flowers in this park are so beautiful but not as beautiful as you, Eunha." I blushed after I said that. I can't help saying that as I keep on staring at her beautiful face. Eunha looked at me and smiled shyly. Her smile is enough to make my heart jump like crazy.

"ah...do you want to sit down? There's a bench over there. We can sit there and watch the sunset."

I suggest shyly. I know that the sun is about to set this time, good thing I saw it on TV a while ago. Eunha just nodded and we walked to the bench. We sat down next to each others. My heart is beating triple times because of the fact that Eunha is sitting next to me. Her presence is making me nervous but happy at the same time. Am I fallen in love with her ? I looked at Eunha and saw her looking at the sky. Her side profile is so pretty but for me, any angle of her face is so beautiful. We watched the sun slowly dissappears in the sky silently. Whenever I'm with her, no words are needed between us. Just feeling her presence next to me is enough to make my heart smile. I was surprised when I felt Eunha's head lay down on my shoulder. I felt nervous esp. when she hold one of my hand. We stay in that position silently and slowly, my heart relaxed. How I wish for us to stay like this forever but I know that the girl beside me is still in love with her deceased boyfriend and her heart is still locked for someone else. I felt the feeling like I'm knocking on a door which will never open while silently hoping that it does.

"thanks for your company, Yuju. Your presence help me forget the burdens in my heart just for today. I know that I'm still not over Seungwoo and I can't still forgive myself about his death but...because of you, I realized something."

Eunha said in her sweet voice. I smiled and hold firmly of her hand, silently saying that she's not alone and I can hear her. Eunha sit straight and looked straight into my eyes. Her eyes looks so lost again that I want to be her compass and help her find her way out in her melancholy.

"You made me realize that I just have to convince myself to understand this feeling and move on. Because no matter how long I keep on thinking about Seungwoo, it won't change the fact that he's already gone and will never come back again."

Eunha said like a mature woman. I smiled and felt proud for her improvement. I remember the first time I saw her, she's too childish, selfish and immature. Now, I can see that her hurt heart is finally healing little by little. I hope she will finally move on. I will try to fix her heart if she will just let me inside her heart.

"just take your time, Eunha. Time heals all wounds. All you have to do is face life again and be happy again. You deserve to be happy again, princess." I called her princess cause she really looks like a princess. She looks so posh and elegant and her face is so gorgeous for me. I thought she will smile but she looks depressed again.

"what's wrong, Eunha? Did I say something wrong?"

"yes, Y-Yuju." Eunha said in her shaking voice. " Don't call me princess. Seungwoo used to call me that and I don't want to remember him today. I just want to have a peace of mind for today and forget about him but...you made me remember him again. How can I move on if I will keep on remembering him almost everyday?"

Eunha said with tears in her eyes. I don't want to see her crying again. I can't stop myself and captured her lips. I don't care if she will mistaken me as Seungwoo again, all I want to do is to taste her lips and show my love for her. Eunha looks shocked in what I did but after a while, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me back. Her kiss is so deep and desperate but I don't care. I just want to cherish this moment with her. Before I lose control, I felt someone pull me way from Eunha harshly and got surprised when I saw the scary angry eyes of Yerin unnie. There are tears in the corner of her eyes and she looks so mad. I looked at Eunha and saw her looking back at me, her eyes looking confused and guilty.

"Eunha...did you mistaken me as Seungwoo again? Did you kissed me back thinking that I am him?"

I asked Eunha with a hurt tone. I am scared that she will answer yes but what do I expect her to say? I know that she's still crazy in love with Seungwoo and I'm just a rebound for her. There's no way that she will love me back with her still closed heart. Eunha didn't answer and just looked away from me.

"Eunha unnie, let's go. I think Yuju unnie and Yerin unnie needs to talk."

I heard Sinb's voice and saw her standing at the other side looking sorry. Eunha stand up and walked to Sinb without any word, before they left, Sinb looked back at me and mouthed 'sorry'. I know she helps me to be with Eunha today but not everything ended well today. I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks, my heart is breaking into pieces right now.

"aren't you happy? You already had a date with Eunha and you shared a kiss with her today. You're lucky enough, Yuju-ssi."

I heard Yerin unnie said sarcastically. I looked at her and saw her glaring at me. I remember that she asked me to stay away from Eunha and she looks so mad when she caught Eunha and I kissing today. If I am right in my observation, she's also in love with Eunha that's why she's acting like this. I stand up and glared back at her.

"are you jealous? What's wrong if we had a date and shared a kiss together? I know you're Seungwoo's cousin but I remember that you're nothing but a close friend for Eunha. You don't have the right to feel jealous. Eunha is not even yours."

I don't want to be rude but I can't control my anger right now. The feeling of being used and hurt by someone who already had a place inside your heart is making me more mad. How did I even let myself fall for her? I should stop myself from falling to that beautiful girl who can't open her closed heart again.

"you're right, Yuju-ssi. Eunha is not even mine but she's not even yours too. I will say this to you again and I hope, you will finally understand my words this time. Stay away from our lives again. Stay away from Eunha forever."

Yerin unnie said before leaving me alone. I sat down on the bench and cried. I thought loving someone is wonderful but why do I feel nothing but pain right now?

'I know I'm such a fool to fall in love with you but I don't mind. I don't mind being a fool if you will just love me back' Jung Eunbi.'

End of Yuju's POV

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Drama is back, sorry guys. My 97line ship is so ugh! Anticipate more things to happen. Thanks for reading my fic and don't hesitate to post your comments. I love reading my reader's opinions. Keep reading my fic, thanks!