Secret Love

You're Beautiful

Yuju's POV

I wanna run away right now and stop following this scary girlfriend of Seungwoo. We finally stopped walking inside the park and I swallowed hard.

'This is it Yuju, I hope you can go home alive after talking to this scary woman.'

Eunha-ssi sat on the bench and looked at me, she signaled me to sit next to her. I obeyed but put a space between us. She didn't say anything and just looked around the park. I looked at Seungwoo standing in front of us.

"Don't worry, Yuju. I am here for you. Fighting!" Seungwoo cheered making me smile. But sitting beside her weird girlfriend is just so scary that I can't smile fully.

'I wonder what's inside her mind now. She's not planning how to kill me now, right? It's a nice morning to commit a murder in this peaceful park.'

"buy an ice cream, Yuju-ssi." Eunha-ssi finally talked and I looked weirdly at her. She pointed an ice cream stall not too far away from our position. I just nodded at her thinking that if I don't obey, I can't go home alive today.

"What flavor do you like?" I asked her as I stand up. She answered without looking at me.

"Seungwoo's favorite flavor." That's all she said so I looked at Seungwoo who told me 'chocolate'.

I bought two cups of chocolate flavored ice cream then gave one to her. She accepted it without saying anyword.

She's not just cold and scary but also rude.

I rolled my eyes then sat again beside her, I started eating my ice cream ignoring her.

The ice cream is cold but the girl sitting beside me right now is colder.

"What is Seungwoo's favorite food to order during our dates?" Eunha asked all of a sudden. I was surprised why she's asking me random question about Seungwoo.

"Don't worry Yuju, I will tell all the answers in her questions about me." Seungwoo said that relieved me. It seems that her girlfriend will interrogate me.

"Seungwoo's favorite food to order during your dates is walnut pie. He likes to take you in a coffee shop where you first met." I said the answer told to me by Seungwoo. Eunha-ssi stared at me looking surprised. I bet she's still not believing that I can talk to her deceased boyfriend.

"Is Seungwoo doing well in his class?" Eunha-ssi asked again while staring at me. It seems that she is testing my knowledge about Seungwoo.

"He's doing well in his class since he was a child. He graduated with honors in all of  his classes. He also became your personal tutor since you're not that good in your studies." I said tthen recieved a death glare from her again.

I looked at Seungwoo who just smiled at me. Eunha-ssi continued asking me random questions that only Seungwoo can answer.

"Do you believe me now that I can talk to Seungwoo's spirit? I'm not lying cause I just want to help him. He needs your help too the most, Eunha-ssi. You're the only one who can free his spirit. Let him go, Eunha-ssi." I said seriously while Seungwoo is just listening to us.

I don't know how to convince this girl to finally accepts Seungwoo's death but I'm still hoping that a miracle will happen and she will finally moved on.

"If you can really talk to Seungwoo's spirit, just tell him to wait for me. We will leave this world together then." Eunha-ssi said making me shocked.

'Is she crazy? She doesn't want to let him go and will just follow him in death?'

"what? Are you saying that you wanna die?" I asked her confused.

'What's wrong with this girl? Did she lose her mind because of too much depression?'

I saw tears falling down from her eyes now. She looks so sad and hurt. I felt pity on her, she's so broken. I looked at Seungwoo but he's not anywhere around anymore. That ghost will just come and go anytime he wants. Eunha-ssi stand up then walked away from me so I followed her.

"stop following me, giant stick." Eunha-ssi said coldly without looking at me.

I glared at her. I am here to help her and even saved her life before but she will just insult me by calling me giant stick.

"Yah, stop being rude to people. You are beautiful but because of your bad attitude, you will end looking ugly one day." I told her annoyed. I am trying my best to be nice to her but she doesn't want others to be part of her world again. Even Yerin unnie and Sinb told me that she is living in her own world after Seungwoo's death.

 "Why don't you just leave me alone? I don't need anyone but Seungwoo." She said like a stubborn child.

'This girl is giving me headache. How can I help Seungwoo if her girlfriend is so immature? I don't want to surrender though. I am Choi Yuju. I am strong enough. I won't lose to this little girl.'

"No. I will just stay by your side today. I will watch over you so you won't do anything stupid, Jung Eunbi." I said without thinking well. Eunha-ssi looked back at me with a cold look in her eyes again.

"Really? Then do it. You can't take back your words now, Yuju." I was surprised when she called me without honorifics. She's not smiling but her eyes tells something.

'I hope I will stay alive after today.'

End of Yuju's POV

-------------------------

Yerin's POV

I am currently cleaning Seungwoo's room when I saw a solo picture of Eunha inside his drawer. Eunha looks so beautiful on that picture esp. her smile. It's been a while since the last time I saw her smiled. I really missed those smiles from her.

I remembered the first time I saw her inside a convenience store. She is really pretty inside and out.

Flashback

I am inside a convenience store and was looking for some foods for my movie snacks with Seungwoo. It is our habit that after our exam week in the school, we will have a movie marathon inside the house as a reward to ourselves.

I was about to get a frozen yoghurt when someone grabbed it before me and left. That is the only one left supply of my favorite yoghurt , there are some yoghurt brands left on the display but I really like that brand. No wonder why it was sold very fast.

"You look so sad because of that yoghurt." I heard a beautiful sweet voice said making me looked at my side. 

I saw a beautiful girl standing next to me. She is so pretty that I can't say anything but just mesmerized her beauty.

"If you want, I will give you mine. I think you really like this brand of yoghurt." She said smiling at me. Her smile is so pretty that my cheeks felt hot all of a sudden.

'Am I blushing right now? But why?'

I heard her giggled cutely  and my heart started pounding hard.

'What's happening to me? Is this what you called love at fist sight?'

"You looks so cute. There's no need to blush for this yoghurt though. Here, take this." She said then gave me the yoghurt that's already inside her shopping bag.

"Are you sure you will give this to me? What about you?" I asked while staring at her. She smiled at me again.

"It's okay. I think you needed that yoghurt more than me. I have to go now. Have a nice day." She said then exit the store.

I was about to follow her but I remember that I need to pay in the cashier first before going out. I just smiled at myself hoping that I can saw that beautiful girl once again.

End of Flashback

I am so happy when I saw her again and this time, as Seungwoo's classmate in music class. We became close since then and I can't help myself falling in love with her. But Seungwoo fell in love with her too and he confessed to her first. Eunha accepted him and they look so happy together. I have no choice but to keep this special feelings for Eunha all by myself.

Flashback

"I am in love with Eunha, noona" Seungwoo said making me looked at him shocked.

We are inside the school library doing research in one table when he said that all of a sudden. It was obvious that there's something special in Seungwoo's closeness with Eunha but hearing him say it right in front of me, my heart is breaking into pieces.

"I will confess to her after the exams. I hope...she will accept my feelings for her." Seungwoo said happily, oblivious about the pain I'm feeling inside.

I want to confess my feelings to Eunha too but I can't esp. now that Seungwoo said he's in love with her. A part of me wants to cheer for Seungwoo but a selfish part of me wants Eunha to dump him.

I thought I will be fine if ever Eunha and him will be lovers but...when Eunha accepted his love for her, I secretly cries everyday and every night seeing them happy together.

I thought I am good enough in hiding my feelings for Eunha but Sinb noticed it. She promised to keep my secret and she became my crying shoulder and buddy since then.

End of Flashback

I sat down on Seungwoo's bed and stare at Eunha's picture. I smiled cause Eunha is too pretty for my eyes. I am so in love with Eunha that my heart is still waiting for her until now.

"I'm still in love with you, Eunha. I hope this time, I can finally show my love to you."I said talking to her picture.

Seungwoo's death is so hurtful for all of us but we all need to moved on. I know that it will be so hard to replace Seungwoo's place inside Eunha's heart but I won't give up.

I'm hoping that I can finally express my feelings for Eunha and ...I hope that I am the one that can heal her broken heart.

End of Yerin's POV