Remember

You're Beautiful

Eunha's POV

I entered a coffee shop with Yuju following me behind. I sat down in one table near the glass wall. This is Seungwoo and I favorite spot. We mostly spent our time eating and talking here. I am happy even doing simple things with him.

"Ah...Eunha-ssi? Can I sit down?" Yuju asked like a stupid child. Is there a need for me to told her to sit down?

"Why don't you ask Seungwoo's spirit  if you can sit or not?" I told her sarcastically. I heard her mumble something but I just ignored her then motioned her to sit down on the chair across me. She obeyed with a pout making me raised an eyebrow on her.I stare on the glass wall watching the view outside until a waitress came to us.

"Good morning, Eunbi. Oh, you have a new friend with you. Is she just a friend of yours?"  Sana unnie said and I glared at her. She is my friend and she's working part time in this coffee shop during weekend.

"Wow, you're glaring at me, huh?For how many times I've told you to stop glaring at people esp. to those older than you. Now, show me your double chin as a punishment." Sana unnie said making me glared on her even more. She loves teasing me and I hate it.

I heard Yuju laughed but stopped when she saw me glaring at her. Sana unnie looked at Yuju and talked to her.

"Hi, I am Sana. Are you really a friend of this ahjumma? I feel so bad for you because you have to take care of this crazy woman." I know Sana said that as a joke but I feel offended. Yuju just smiled awkwardly at her.

"Stop with your corny jokes unnie and just do your job as a waitress here." I said while glaring at Yuju. I don't like her stares to Sana unnie.

"No need to be so cold, kiddo. I wonder if you have a dual personality. You are an ahjumma a while ago but now your a kiddo." Sana unnie said teasingly making me sigh heavily. I looked at her warningly and she finally stopped teasing me.

"What's your order?" I heard Sana unnie asked. I am now looking at the glass wall again hoping that I can see even just a glimpse of Seungwoo. 

"You know my usual order, Sana unnie." I answered Sana unnie's question without looking at her.

"I'm not talking to you, Eunha. I'm asking your date." Sana unnie said making me frowned. Date? I looked at Yuju who smiled awkwardly at me then looked at Sana unnie again.

"Am...this is my first time here. What food in your menu can you suggest to me?" Yuju said while looking at Sana unnie. I realized that she has a beautiful voice.

I remembered Seungwoo, he will always serenade me while playing his guitar. Thinking about him is making me smile and cry at the same time. I really love him that's why losing him is still too hard for me until now.

"Eunha-ssi? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I heard Yuju's voice asking me. I looked at her and saw her looking worriedly at me. I wiped my tears away and put on my poker face again.

"Where's Sana unnie?" I asked coldly.

"She left after getting my order. Are you okay? You look so sad again." Yuju said worriedly.

I didn't answer her question and just look on the view outside again. My heart is still searching for Seungwoo.

'Why did you have to leave me, Seungwoo? I can't imagine my life living without you. I love you so much, my prince.'

------------------------------------

After eating in the coffee shop, Yuju and I go to the nearest mall. We went to an amusement park cause I have a lot of memories hete with Seungwoo. We always go here to play and have fun together. I remember how happy I am playing in here with him.

"Do you want to play, Eunha-ssi?" I heard someone asked. My mind is fooling me again as I heard Seungwoo's voice asking that to me.

"Stop calling me, Eunha-ssi. Call me Eunha-ya, Seungwoo." I said but I realized that I am talking to Yuju not with Seungwoo.

"I'm not Seungwoo, Eunha." Yuju said making me sigh cause I can't stop thinking about Seungwoo again.

"Just call me Eunha. It's annoying hearing you calling me Eunha-ssi all the time."

I said closing my eyes tightly hoping that when I open it again, I will saw Seungwoo standing in front of me now. But I felt disappointed when all I saw Yuju standing in front of me after I opened my eyes again.

I sighed then just went to the stuffed toy drop machine. I tried to play it but I can't concentrate as I remembered how good Seungwoo is in playing this machine. I tried and failed for three times until Yuju came and stand next to me.

"it's okay Eunha. Let me try it." I heard Yuju said. I didn't say anything and just give up. I let Yuju played for me and  just watched her. I was surprised when I saw her caught a stuffed toy and dropped it easily. I remember Seungwoo again.

"I'll give this to you, Eunha. Stop crying." Yuju said handing out the stuff toy to me. I remembered Seungwoo again cause he's so good in playing this machine that he can always win a prize for me.

I felt Yuju's hand wiping my tears that I didn't notice already flowing down from my eyes. I remembered Seungwoo wiping my tears too.

'What is wrong with me? How can I moved on if I will keep on remembering every memories I shared with him?'

"Eunha? What's wrong?" Yuju asked worriedly.

I tried to stop my stupid tears from falling but it continued flowing down. If everything Yuju said about Seungwoo's spirit are all true, I really need to accept Seungwoo's death so that he can finally rest in peace but...I can't.

'How can I do that if in anywhere I go...it only reminds me of him?'

"Eunha, stop crying. A lot of people are staring on us now." Yuju said softly. Her voice is so sweet that it reminds me of Seungwoo again.

"Let's get out of here, please Yuju? I don't want to stay here any longer." I said that while shedding tears. Yuju didn't say anything but just hold my hand. She guide me out of the mall walking hand in hand with her. I remembered Seungwoo's touch all of a sudden.

'I can't forget you. I can't stop thinking about you. Can I really get over you, Yu Seungwoo?'

End of Eunha's POV

___________________

Yuju's POV

Eunha acts more weirdly today. I thought she will act like a scary and cold woman the whole day but I am surprised seeing her fragile state. I realized that she's not really over Seungwoo yet. No matter how hard she tried to be happy again, she can't as she keeps on remembering him.

I looked at Eunha who is staring in the horizon. We are now sitting on the river bank waiting for the sunset. I wonder why Seungwoo never showed again today. I bet he will just get hurt seeing Eunha crying all day because of him. No wonder why he wants Eunha to moved on so he can finally leave this world, it is painful to watch this girl crying over him.

The sunset finally starts and I tried to take a picture of it using my cellphone but I can't stop myself taking pictures of the beautiful girl sitting beside me right now. Eunha looked at me and she looks like an angel glowing because of the light coming from the sun. I smiled at her but she just stared at me. I noticed that I've never seen her smile since the first time I saw her.

"Smile Eunha." I said then took a picture of her once more but she didn't smile again.

"Yah, I told you to smile,right? Smile, like this." I smiled at her but she just stared emotionless at me. What's wrong with her?

"You are so boring. How did Seungwoo fell in love with you?" I closed my mouth and scolded myself for being insensitive. I shouldn't mention Seungwoo's name.

I looked at Eunha and saw her silently crying again. I walked closer to her and kneeled down in front of her then gently wiped her tears away. I got shocked when she hugged me tight. She cried her heart out and all I can do is rubbed her back comfortingly.

I am now sitting down while she's hugging me like a koala. We are in an awkward position but I can't stop her from crying. I just whispered comforting words to her until she finally stopped crying. I was surprised when I heard her snoring. She fell asleep while crying too much. I felt pity on her. I decided that I will do everything to help this girl moved on.

I piggyback ride Eunha cause I don't want to wake her up. I know she's too tired from all the crying she did today. I don't know where she lived so I decided to just go to Yerin unnie's house.

End of Yuju's POV

Yerin's POV

I heard a knock on the door and got surprised when I saw Yuju piggyback riding a sleeping Eunha. Seeing them in that kind of position made me feel jealous esp. when Yuju laid Eunha down in the bed in our guest room.

"What happened Yuju? I thought you will visit me this morning but you didn't come. Is it because of Eunha? What happened to her?" I asked Yuju as we go to the living room leaving Eunha sleeping on the guest room.

We sat on the sofa and Yuju told me the things she did with Eunha starting in the riverbank with Seungwoo, the talk in the park ,the meal they had in the coffee shop, the toy drop machine game they had at the mall's amusement park and watching the sunset together.

I felt jealous again cause Yuju spend this day with Eunha like they are on a date. I should be the one doing those things with Eunha. I want to show my love to her and hope that she can finally moved on.

"Thanks for taking care of Eunha, today Yuju." I said smiling at her. Even I felt jealous, I am really thankful to Yuju for taking care of Eunha. It was also nice knowing that aside from Sinb and I, Yuju can also take care of Eunha until her broken heart finally healed.

"You don't have to thank me, Yerin unnie. I did those things to her as a new friend." Yuju said making me smiled. I felt relieved knowing she's just treating Eunha as a friend.

"I need to go home now, Yerin unnie." Yuju said then stand up. 

"When are you coming back again?" I asked her smiling. She's a nice friend and it seems that she is doing well with Eunha too. I am happy that Seungwoo sent her to us.

"I don't know when, unnie but I will be back. Just tell Eunha that I already left. Thank you unnie and goodbye." She said smiling at me.

"I should be the one thanking you, Yuju. Thank you and goodbye." I said sincerely at her. 

--------------------------------

After Yuju left, I go to the guest room and sit on one side of the bed while staring at Eunha's beautiful sleeping face.

She looks like Snow White that is sleeping after eating an apple from a witch. How I wish I can be the prince charming who can wake her up with a kiss?

I smiled then kissed her forehead. I caressed her right cheek with a big smile on my face.

'I really wish that this time, you will finally be mine Eunha. I love you so much, Jung Eunbi.'

End of Yerin's POV