With You

You're Beautiful

Yuju's POV

Eunha and I visit Seungwoo's grave. I saw Seungwoo smiling at us while standing. Eunha and I offered flowers, lighted candles and prayed for his soul. I'm happy that Seungwoo's spirit came into my life cause he's the reason why Eunha and I paths crossed. Eunha smiled while looking at the printed name of Seungwoo in his grave.

"Seungwoo, Yuju is here with me. We are now happy with each others and we won't leave each others sides again. I hope you will be happy too for us."

Eunha said smiling and she hold my other hand. I smiled sweetly at her and hold her hand more firmly. I looked at Seungwoo who smiled at me and did a thumbs up. I am happy cause I know that my relationship with Eunha is approved by her deceased boyfriend.

"I will take care of Eunha, Seungwoo. I will love her with all of my heart and I will protect her anytime. I hope you will be happy in your spirit's destination. Thanks for the wonderful memories you left to all of us. We will never forget you, Seungwoo." I said while looking at Seungwoo.

"me too, Yuju. I will never forget all of the people who became part of my life. Please, take care of Eunha. Don't make her cry again and just love her forever."

"yes, Seungwoo. I will love her forever." Eunha looked at me confused.

"you're talking with Seungwoo's spirit now? Where is he?" Eunha asked curiously. I smiled at her.

"yes. He's standing infront of us now, Eunha. Talk to him and he will hear you."

Eunha looked in front. I know she can't see Seungwoo standing in front of us. Eunha took a long deep breath before speaking.

"Seungwoo, wherever you are or wherever you will go, I hope you will be happy there. Stop worrying about me anymore. Yuju will always be here beside me and I know, she will never leave me alone. Thanks for the beautiful memories and wonderful love we shared together. You will always stay in my heart, Yu Seungwoo."

Eunha said and I felt jealous and scared. I am scared to think that I don't own her heart fully and Seungwoo still has the bigger place in her heart and not me.

"me too, Eunha. I love you so much." Seungwoo said while looking sweetly at Eunha.I know I may look like a fool but I can't help but feel jealous with this spirit.

"Seungwoo said that...he loves you so much."

Eunha looked at me. I think she can sense that I'm feeling jealous so she smiled sweetly at me and touched my face.

"really? Seungwoo knows that I love him too but of course...I love you more and I will love you forever, Choi Yuju." Eunha said sweetly and I blushed. I looked at Seungwoo who is keeping his laughter.

"stop feeling jealous, Yuju. I am just a spirit that's about to go now." Seungwoo said smiling. I frowned in what he said. He's about to go now? Seungwoo walked closer to Eunha and looked at me.

"can I hug Eunha, Yuju?"

I smiled then nodded at Seungwoo. He hugged Eunha and kissed her lips. I took a deep breath controlling myself. I will just look like a fool if I pick a fight with a spirit. Seungwoo smiled at Eunha before looking back at me. I noticed that his image is slowly fading in my eyes.

"goodbye, Yuju and Eunha. I wish you all the best. Love each others forever.Thanks to all of you, guys."

Seungwoo said before he dissappeared in front of me. I smiled cause his spirit is finally free and he's now in his destination. I hope he will be fine there. I looked at Eunha and saw her touching her lips with tears on her eyes.

"are you okay, Eunha?"

"Seungwoo...I felt his warm embrace and...his sweet kiss. Did he really do that to me, Yuju?"

Eunha asked looking confused. I wiped her tears away and smiled at her. I don't want to see you crying anymore, Jung Eunbi.

"yes, Eunha. He really did those things to you a while ago."

"really? Where is he now?"

"he's now gone. His spirit is finally free and he goes to his own destination now, Eunha."

Eunha smiled and trying to hold back the tears that's threatening to fall down from her beautiful eyes again. I hugged her tight and kissed the crown of her head. I won't let anything or anyone hurt her again. I will be her protector, her comforter, her moodmaker and her happiness. I will do everything for her because I love her so much.

End of Yuju's POV

__________________________

After they visited Seungwoo's grave, Yuju and Eunha go to the riverbank. They sat next to each others looking at the horizon.Yuju put out a glass bottle inside her bag and showed it to Eunha. Eunha smiled and gave Yuju her selca picture with Seungwoo that Yuju told her to brought today. Yuju slowly squeezed the picture inside the glass bottle and looked at Eunha. They both smiled sweetly with each others.

"thanks, Yuju."

"can I keep this, Eunha?" Yuju asked making Eunha frowned feeling confused. Yuju smiled and hold the other hand of Eunha. She intertwined their fingers together.

"let me keep this bottle for you. I know your a bit clumsy so let me take care of this."

"but...Seungwoo told me to keep it." Eunha said looking straight in Yuju's eyes.

"I know but I already asked Seungwoo's approval with this. I just don't want you to cry over this alone anymore. If you want to see this, asked me and we will looked at this together. You can make me your crying shoulder. I don't want you to be sad alone." Yuju said sweetly making Eunha smiled. Eunha learned her lessons and she's thankul for every people who helped her moved on and Yuju is the most special one.

"Thank you, Yuju."

"for what, Eunha?"

"for everything you did for me. I am so happy that you came into my life. I know there's a reason why Seungwoo brought you into my life. I know that our paths crossed cause...we're meant for each others." Eunha said and Yuju smiled at her.

"I'm happy that you came into my life too, Eunha. I love you so much and I will do everything for you. I am so glad that you came into my life, Jung Eunbi slash Eunha. I love you so much." Eunha smiled and hold Yuju's hand more firmly.

"there's no 'I love you too' ?" Yuju asked acting hurt. Eunha leaned her face closely to her and captured her lips in a slow but short kiss.

"action speaks louder than words, Choi Yuju."

Eunha said while looking straight in Yuju's eyes. Yuju blushed and smiled at her girlfriend. Yes, they became official lovers after that sweet night on the restaurant. Sinb even teased them cause no courting happened between them but Eunha said that's not needed. She said that when Yuju helped her moved on, it's like courting her as Yuju slowly opened the locked heart of her making everyone cringed. Now, they are now lovers and they are happy together.

"so...that means...I love you too?" Yuju asked smiling at Eunha.

"it means more than that. I love you more than words, Choi Yuju." Eunha said making Yuju smiled from ear to ear. Her heart jumped like crazy because of too much happiness. No words can express how happy Yuju is now with Eunha beside her.

"me too. I love more than words, Jung Eunbi."

Yuju put down the glass bottle and embraced Eunha tightly. Eunha is everything for her and she will never let her go.

"you will always be the most beautiful girl in my eyes. I love you so much, Eunha."

"same to me. I love you so much too, Yuju."

They looked at each others eyes and smiled before capturing each others lips in a long sweet kiss. They are happy and they will always be. They will love each others forever.

_______________________

'Beautiful day, beautiful love...

The day our love began

Every moment shyly stopped

I think this is love.

Beautiful girl, beautiful love...

Under the sky that shines with dazzling sunlight

Out of all the things I've seen

You're the most beautiful.

Because you are beautiful.'

 

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 97line/ Eunju/ Vocal line love wins! Thanks for supporting my fic until the end, guys. I hope you enjoy this story. Thank you so much. <3