Meet My Friends

You're Beautiful

Yuju's POV

I am on the way driving my own car in the morning. Today, I will visit Seungwoo's cousin's house and told her about Seungwoo's situation. I am hoping and praying that our talks will turn out well.

I am now crossing a bridge when I saw a girl standing on the corner. She looks lost in her thoughts. My car just passed her but I saw how beautiful she was in just a glimpse. I look at her again in my car's sideview mirror and I got shocked when I saw her stepped up on the railing, it looks like she will gonna jump down the bridge anytime soon.

I make a U turn and stopped my car on one side of the road before running to the girl. She was about to jump when I hold one of her hand then pulled her down the ground. We both fell down and my heart starts beating triple times when I realized that a beautiful girl is on top of me now. She looks both pretty and cute with her short hair and bangs. I was mesmerized by her beauty while she is still closing her eyes but when she opened her eyes and looked at me, I felt goosebumps cause she's giving me death glares.

"am...h-hi." I said awkwardly cause she keeps on glaring at me.

She looks like an angel but her glare is just too scary to passed as an angel. I screamed when I felt her pinched my left arm before standing up. She crossed her arms then glared at me once more. I think glaring is one of her talents, she's like an expert doing it. I stand up and glared at her too.

"Is that your way to thank someone who saved your life? If I didn't dragged you at the last minute, you are now drowned at the lake under this bridge." I said looking straight in her eyes. She should just thank me for saving her life instead of giving me death glares.

"Did I told you to help me? I don't need your help. You should just let me jumped in this bridge." She said looking pissed.

'Is she pissed because of me? What's wrong with her? Does she want to die?'

"are you crazy? Do you wanna die?" I asked her irritated. I just helped someone who was about to commit suicide but it turns out I am the one at fault cause I've stopped her from doing it.

"Yeah. You should just leave me alone. Mind your own business, miss. Get out and live well." She said coldly then turned her back on me to face the railing again. I hold one of her hand and made her looked back at me.

"Don't. Just don't kill yourself, please?" I said using my soft tone but she just stared at me with a pokerface. "I will go and leave you alone but promise me that you won't jump and kill yourself, please?"

I don't want her to kill herself. She looks so young and it's not right to commit a suicide.

"if I say yes, you will finally go away and leave me alone, right?" She said coldly and I just nodded at her.

"but you have to keep your promise." I said then showed my pinky finger in front of her face.

"so childish." she whispered but I'm still able to hear it. She rolled her eyes first before we made a pinky swear. I smiled at her cause she looks so cute acting pissed.

"I will go now and leave you alone but you have to keep your promise. Remember that we did a pinky swear." I said reminding her. I am worried that if I go and leave her all alone, she will finally jump on the bridge again.

"Fine. Why don't you just go? I will keep my promise so you should too. Just go and leave me alone." She said annoyed.

I sighed then walked back to my car. I looked back on her again and she just motioned me to go away. I sighed then entered my car and drive again with a worry. I looked at my sideview mirror and saw that girl now sitting on the corner of the bridge. She looks lost in her thoughts again.

"You shouldn't leave her alone, Yuju."

I was surprised when I heard someone speak but felt relieve when I saw Seungwoo sitting next to me.

"Don't surprised me esp. when I'm driving Seungwoo." I said then took a deep breath to calm my nervous heart.

"sorry, Yuju." Seungwoo apologized with a smile.

" do you know that girl? What's her problem?" I asked but he didn't answer my question and instead say something.

"we need to hurry now and talk to Yerin, Yuju." That's all Seungwoo said then he became quiet during our ride.

I just ignored his behavior and just focused on my driving. But at the back of my mind, I can't stop worrying about that pretty cute girl on the bridge.

End of Yuju's POV

____________________________

Yerin's POV

I am on the park sitting on a swing next to Yuju-ssi. She came to my house a while ago and told me that there's something she needs to talk with me about my cousin Seungwoo.

At first, I don't want to talk to her because I don't know her. I know all of Seungwoo's friends except her. But when she told me that she has a third eye and Seungwoo's spirit talked to her about his soul being trapped in this world because of the girl named Eunha, I was surprised and ask her to talk in this park.

"So... Seungwoo's spirit is still in this world because of Eunha? How could that happened?" I asked Yuju-ssi curiously. I still don't believe her story a while ago but after she told me about the things that only Seungwoo and I knows, I started to believe that she can really see and hear Seungwoo's spirit.

"He said that Eunha-ssi's strong attachment on him is still pulling his spirit back in this world. As long as she will not accept Seungwoo's death, his soul will just stay in this world." Yuju-ssi said seriously.

If that's true, I felt sad for Seungwoo. It's been a year since he died but his soul is still trapped in this world because Eunha doesn't want to let him go. I can't blame Eunha because she just really love my cousin so it's really hard for her to accept Seungwoo's death until now.

"then how can we help Seungwoo? Is there anything we need to do?" I asked Yuju-ssi. I really want to help Seungwoo's spirit rest in peace if all the things Yuju-ssi said are all true.

"He said that all we need to do is to help Eunha-ssi accept his death. We need to convince her that she needs to moved on and live normally again." Yuju-ssi said making me sigh. What she said sounds easy to do but not really. Eunha is not the same anymore after Seungwoo's death.

Even though SinB and I tried to do everything to make her happy and live normally again, she just doesn't want to.

"Yerin-ssi, are you okay?" Yuju-ssi asked looking at me confused. I smiled at her but I can't smile fully as I think about Eunha. I really miss her beautiful smile. I hope this will be the start of her to become happy again.

"I'm okay Yuju-ssi. Can we drop the formalities? Seungwoo's friend is my friend too." I said smiling and Yuju-ssi smiled shyly.

"O-okay. Just call me Yuju. What about you? Should I call you unnie? Seungwoo said you are older than her. We are both 97 line so that means you're older than me, Yerin-ssi." Yuju said and I nodded at her. I expected that she's older than me but it turns out that I'm older than her.

"Yerin unnie?"

I heard my friend's voice so I looked at the person standing in front of Yuju and I now. I saw SinB who looked weirdly at Yuju then looked back at me confused. "Who is she, Yerin unnie?"

"She is Yuju and she's our new friend, Sinb" I said smiling then looked at Yuju who's smiling shyly at SinB right now.

"H-Hi, I'm Yuju. Nice to meet you." Yuju said shyly but just smiled awkwardly after cause Sinb is just lookung at her with a cold stare.

I stand up and let SinB sit down on the swing. Then I explained to her that Yuju has a third eye and Seungwoo asked for her help cause his soul can't go to his destination because of Eunha.

SinB looks uninterested and thinks that we're just fooling her but Yuju and I tried our best to explain to her over and over until she finally believed us.

"really? So Eunha unnie is the reason why Seungwoo oppa's soul is still trapped in this world?" Sinb asked making Yuju and I nodded at her. After nth time, she finally understood and believed us. "So...what should we do now?"

Yuju, Sinb and I all looked to each others. I know we just met Yuju but I don't think she's a liar so I believed everything she said to us about Seungwoo.

Besides, I really want to help Eunha moved on and live normally again. That girl is still so broken until now.

End of Yerin's POV