How Can I Help?

You're Beautiful

Yuju' s POV

It's been three days ago since the last time I saw Seungwoo. I didn't saw him after the day he followed those two female costumers who came by our restaurant. I want to be happy thinking that he will never bothered me again but a part of me is hoping to see him again.

"what's wrong, Yuju?"

I heard the voice of Sowon unnie. I looked at the back of me and saw her standing next to Umji who is looking at me worriedly. I remember that we are still inside the restaurant fixing everything before we went home. Our restaurant opens only from 6 am to 6 pm because Sowon unnie said we are still young to stay late outside.

"I...I'm fine, Sowon unnie. Just a little tired." I answered looking from her eyes.

"are you thinking about the costumer wearing all black last time?" I heard Umji asked.I frowned then looked at her.

" what? Why would I think about a stranger, Umji?" I asked Umji with a frown. I wonder what makes her thinks like that.

"you started to act weird after the day that costumer came here and order a takeout." Umji said seriously while looking straight in my eyes. She's innocent but very observant. But the truth is I am acting weird because I am thinking about Seungwoo and how can I help him.

"Umji, Yuju is always acting weird because she's a weird person." Sowon unnie said to Umji. I glared at her but she just smiled at me then placed her right arm around Umji's waist. "But if you really like that costumer, I will help you find her." Sowon unnie said while smiling like an idiot.

" I don't like her and she's not the reason why I'm acting like this." I said seriously. Umji and Sowon unnie both looked at me worriedly.

" then... what's the reason?" Umji and Sowon unnie asked at the same time.

__________________________

"so you want to help that ghost now?" Sowon unnie asked me and I nodded at her.

We 're already home and both sitting on the both sides of my bed. I told Sowon unnie about Seungwoo and the situation of his poor soul. I told unnie that I want to help Seungwoo now but I can't see him anywhere.

"wow, I am proud of you, Yuju. You are a helpful person even in a ghost. " Sowon unnie said making me smile. I don't want to be involved in any ghost cases but I don't know why I have this desire to help Seungwoo's spirit.

" I don't know where he is now, Sowon unnie. It's been three days ago since the last time I saw him." I said thinking about the talk I've had with Seungwoo last time. I felt really pity on him because his soul is still trapped in this world because of someone who can't still move on and recover on his death.

" maybe he is just wandering or doing some personal matters that's why he is not showing to you now. You know, helping a ghost sounds exciting, don't hesitate to come to me if you need my help, Yuju." Sowon unnie said making me smiled. She's really a caring unnie.

" is it true? You want to help me now, Yuju-ssi?" I heard Seungwoo's voice and saw him standing beside my room's door. I smiled and nodded at him.

"yes, Seungwoo. I am willing to help you now." I asked looking at the doorway because Seungwoo was standing there. I noticed Sowon unnie staring weirdly at me then looked at the door before looking back at me.

" Seungwoo? The ghost? He's here?" Sowon unnie asked while shivering. I smiled at my scared unnie.

"yes unnie and he is standing next to the door." I said then smiled at Seungwoo who smiled back at me.

"what? If he is standing there....how can I go out? I...I...I need to go, Yuju." Sowon unnie said nervously. She looks scared while I am holding in my laughter as I saw the scaredy cat side of my unnie again.

" Don't worry Sowon-ssi, I won't hurt you." Seungwoo said. Hee looks concerned at my unnie. He is really a nice ghost so there's nothing to be afraid of.

"He won't hurt you,unnie. He is a nice spirit. He will let you pass the door safely. Trust me." I said assuring Sowon unnie.I told her that like I am talking to a child.

Sowon unnie nodded at me then stand up. She tiptoed while walking near the door then sprinted outside as she opened it. I laughed at my childish unnie and Seungwoo just scratched his head.

" you're unnie acts cute. She is so tall but she's so afraid with ghost." Seungwoo said as he walks closer to me. I smiled thinking about my unnie.

"yeah, she is such a scaredy cat esp. about ghost. " I told Seungwoo with a smile.

"uhm...so...do you really want to help me now, Yuju-ssi?" Seungwoo asked seriously.

 I looked straight in his eyes. I don't know why I can see pain in his eyes. Is it because of his soul situation in this world? It will be really tiring and sad if your soul will be trapped here for almost a year that's why I felt pity on him.

" yes Seungwoo. I will help you." I told him without doubts or fears at the back of my mind. I really want to help him now.

"really? Thanks Yuju-ssi." He said smiling but I can still see sadness in his eyes.

"drop the formalities. We are friends now, Seungwoo." I said smiling at him. He smiled again then he tried to hug me but his hands just passed through my body. This is the first time I experienced that and it felt so cold and weird.

"sorry. I forgot that I'm already dead and can't hug you. I am just so happy that you will help me and we're friends now, Yuju." Seungwoo said while scratching his head.

"it's okay but...where have you been? I haven't seen you for three days." I asked curiously and Seungwoo looks sad again.

"I can't leave her side during those days." Seungwoo said with a smile but his voice sounds hurt.

"her? Who are you reffering to?" I asked jim curiously.

"the person who is the reason why I can't go to my destination. I can't leave her side because of her situation now. I felt pity on her." Seungwoo said with a hurt tone on his voice. Now I'm getting more curious about the person he's talking about.

"maybe one of the reason your soul is still trapped here because you still don't want to leave her side." I said while staring at him.

It is like Seungwoo and the girl he's talking about are both holding an invisible string sticking them together. As long as no one wants to let go of that string, they will still be attached on each others.

" yes, youre right. She's still miserable because of me. I can't leave her like that and...until now, she doesn't want to let me go. She is always praying that a miracle will happen and we will saw each others again." Seungwoo said sadly.

I was surprised in what he said. That person he's talking about is still hopelessly waiting for him. It's been a year already since Seungwoo died but that person is still holding in the past.

"I can't promise to help you convince that person to accept your death. I don't really have an idea how to help you, Seungwoo." I told him honestly. I really don't know how to convince someone to move on esp if it's already a year ago since her loved ones death.

"I know and it's okay. All you need to do is to go to my friends, tell them about my situation and they will help you to befriend Eunha." Seungwoo said. Eunha? That name sounds familiar.

"Eunha? Who is she?" I asked curiously. Seungwoo smiled and he looks so in love as he thinks about that girl.

"the girl that I loved the most and the reason why... I am still trapped in this world." Seungwoo said with a bitter smile on his face. I frowned cause of what he said.

"why do I need to befriend that...Eunha? I am not complaining but...I am just curious why." I said feeling confused. There's no problem with me talking to Seungwoo's friends but I am not sure if they can be my friends too. What if they won't believe everything I will say about Seungwoo? What if they will just think that I am crazy?

" I want you to help her in moving on." Seungwoo said making me shocked How can I do that? How can I help someone who still can't recover on her boyfriend's death?

"but how can I do that? She doesn't know me and maybe, she will just ignore a stranger like me. How can I really help you, Seungwoo?" I asked worriedly but Seungwoo just smiled at me.

"Just talk to SinB and Yerin. They will help you." Seungwoo said making me more confused.

*"SinB and Yerin? Who are they?" I asked him once again.

"they are both my trusted friends. They can't see a ghost like me but I am sure that they will believe that you can hear and see me. We will work altogether to help Eunha live well again so that I can finally go to my destination." Seungwoo said with a determined look on his face.

I sighed and just nodded on his idea. There is no assurance that his plan will work out but I already told him that I am going to help him so there's no turning back now. I just hope that this mission will become successful. Fighting Yuju!

End of Yuju' s POV