Sweet Night

You're Beautiful

 Yuju's POV

Sowon unnie said a special customer rented our restaurant tonight. There are people who came to fix our restaurant last time for this special event. They did a mini stage, put some sound systems in the stage and arrange the tables and chairs. The restaurant now looks so romantic. I asked Sowon unnie if our restaurant will be used in a wedding proposal, she just smiled and asked me to sing later. I am shocked and I am too shy to do it but I felt pity in Sowon unnie. She told me that she can't hire any singer because of lacking time and budget. I just agreed to her request to help her, this event looks special to her same with Umji.

"wow, this night will be so romantic."

Umji said looking around the restaurant. The restaurant looks really romantic in its new designs and the mini stage. I felt nervous cause I will stand there later to sing for the special customer. Sowon unnie noticed me looking nervous and she walked closer to me.

"don't feel nervous, Yuju. I know you can sing very well. If you are just too shy, just close your eyes when you go up the mini stage later. Sing with your eyes closed and ignore the special customer later. Just think that you are singing for your special someone later."

Sowon unnie said and I smiled at her. I need to do this for our business.

"Sowon unnie is right, Yuju unnie. Don't be nervous. Remember that we will always be here for you. Fighting."

Umji said making my smile grew wider. They believe in my talent and I'm so happy for their support. You can do this Choi Yuju. Fighting. The special night came. I am nervous but just followed Sowon unnie's advice. I went up the mini stage ignoring someone's presence in the center table facing the stage. The lights opened and the music started to play. I closed my eyes and just immersed myself in the song. I sing "Trust" by 'Gfriend'. The lyrics of the song reminds me of that special girl inside my heart.

The lyrics of the song:

The way we meet like this

If it's not fate and if it's a coincidence

Even though it's embarrassing

I want to say it's a miracle

My heart flutters what can I do

We grow a little deeper each day

That's how we paint tomorrow

The moment we feel we are together.

 

Falling stars, approaching dreams

Show us our future growing similar.

Always in the midst of this heart is my unchanging love.

 

I hope it's always like this

That we never change

I'm a little afraid

But I want to walk this path with you...

 

Countless hurt, pouring tears

Dissapear when they see we are one.

I love you, nothing can stop us now

This is the beginning.

 

I smiled as I finished singing that beautiful song. I heard claps and I opened my eyes. I am confused but just smiled wider when I saw Sowon unnie and Umji with Yerin unnie and Sinb standing beside them in one corner. My eyes landed on the customer solo sitting in the center table facing the mini stage. My heart almost dropped as I saw her beautiful face again. She's looking back at me with her beautiful eyes and her sweet smile. I can't believe that she's sitting infront of me tonight. Is this real? Am I just dreaming?

End of Yuju's POV

__________________________

Eunha's POV

Yerin unnie and Sinb asked to come with them tonight. I thought we will just eat dinner somewhere but I'm surprised when we go to Sowon unnie's restaurant.

"w-why we will eat here? Can we just go to other restaurant to eat?"

I asked Yerin unnie and Sinb nervously. I want to see Yuju but I think, I still don't have enough courage to face her again after all the things happened between us.

"what's wrong? We will just eat dinner here. Don't you want to see our friends in this restaurant? It's been a long time since we all hang out together."

Yerin unnie said looking oblivious in my nervousness. Can't they understand that I can't go face Yuju tonight? I don't know what to say to her.

"stop being childish and let's go. I'm hungry!"

Sinb whined as she dragged me inside the restaurant. I was shocked when I saw the romantic designs inside and there's a mini stage in the center. What happened? I looked around and saw no one but the three of us.

"le-let's go outside. Are you sure this is still the restaurant of Sowon unnie and Yuju? What if..."

"welcome, guys!" I heard Sowon unnie's voice and was surprised when she hugged me. I saw Umji at the back of her waving and smiling at me. I looked at Sinb and Yerin unnie, their smiles look so suspicious for me. Sowon unnie let go off me.

"you came just in time, guys. Come on, let's get ready. Yuju will come out soon."

My heart jumped like crazy when I heard Yuju's name. Sinb and Umji dragged me and made me sit on the center table facing the mini stage. Sinb and Umji left me and joined Yerin unnie and Sowon unnie standing in one corner. They all giggled and looked at the mini stage. They all act weirdly and suspicious. The lights suddenly went off and I saw someone walking up the stage. The lights went on and I saw Yuju standing on the mini stage, her eyes are closed and she was about to sing. I am speechless when I saw her and when she started to sing, her beautiful voice made me fall in love with her even more. She is singing with her eyes closed while I can't even wink watching her. Her voice and the lyrics of the song touches my heart. I feel like that she's singing that song for the two of us. I smiled with tears rolling down my eyes. The song finished and the people standing in the corner clapped and cheered joyfully. I can't move and just fixed my eyes to Yuju. Our eyes met and I smiled sweetly at her. I really missed her and I don't want to lose her again.

End of Eunha's POV

___________________________

Yuju was surprised to saw Eunha looking back at her. She went down the stage and walked closer to Eunha who stand up and keep looking back at her with tears in her eyes. The other girls in one corner can be heard giggling but Yuju and Eunha just ignored their noises. Yuju smiled and wiped the tears rolling down in Eunha's beautiful eyes.

"stop crying. I'm so happy to saw your pretty face again, Eunha. Is this real? Am I just dreaming?"

Yuju said with tears rolling down her eyes. Eunha smiled and circled her hands on Yuju's neck before capturing her lips making the other four gasped. Yuju smiled between their kisses. Sowon cleared making the two stop kissing and just looked on each others eyes lovingly. Yuju can't still believe this is real

. "you...you kissed me? Do you love me now, Eunha?"

Yuju asked nervously. She is scared that Eunha kissed her by mistaken her as Seungwoo again. Eunha smiled at Yuju.

"yes, Yuju. I love you now. I love you for who you are. I am not mistaken you as Seungwoo anymore. I know you are Choi Yuju, the person who owns my heart now."

Eunha said sweetly while looking straight in Yuju's eyes. Yuju is so happy and embraced Eunha so tight. Sowon cried and hugged Umji making Sinb and Yerin looked weirdly at them.

"stop doing drama, guys. I'm hungry and let's all eat now."

Sinb said before holding Yerin's right hand. She guide Yerin into the other table where they both seated facing each others. Umji sighed before asking Sowon to seat down on the other vacant table. Sowon rang the bell on their table and the waiters come out serving food for each tables. Yuju smiled at Eunha before they both seated on the center table.

"did you all planned for this, guys?" Yuju asked looking at the couples sitting on the left and right side of their table.

"yes, Yuju. We all planned for this beautiful night." Sowon said confidently.

"all? I don't remember any idea coming out from you, Sowon unnie." Sinb said mockingly making Sowon glared at her.

"but this is Sowon unnie's restaurant. Making this a venue for tonight is already a big contribution in our plan, right?" Umji said defending Sowon making Sowon smiled sweetly at her.

"Umji is right, Sinb. What really matters is our plan worked successfully, right?"

Yerin asked smiling at Sinb making Sinb blushed. Yuju smiled at them before looking back at Eunha. She hold Eunha's right hand lying on top of the table and kissed it sweetly while maintining eye contact.

"I am so happy that we're back in each others arms again, Eunha. I love you and I will do everything to protect you in this cruel world. I will never leave your side again, Jung Eunbi."

Yuju said sweetly making Eunha smiled and blushed. Eunha was happy to give her heart to Yuju. She hold Yuju's hand more firmly.

"I love you too, Yuju. Thanks for loving me. Let's face this world together, Choi Yuju."

Yuju and Eunha smiled to each others. This will be the start of the new beggining between the two of them.

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I know that Yuju is a member of Gfriend but not in this story, LOL. Anyway, SinRin, UmWon and EunJu are all happy to be back in each others arms again. One last chapter to go and this story is over. Thanks for all of your support guys.