Goodbye?

You're Beautiful

Eunha's POV

I looked at Yerin unnie who's sleeping peacefully beside me. I am sitting on the bed and can't sleep until now. I can't believe that Yerin unnie has a hidden feelings for me since before and I can't help but feel bad for her. She doesn't deserve a stupid girl like me. I stand up and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen.

"aah! Ah pretty cute ghost!" I glared at Sowon unnie who screamed annoyingly. I saw her already preparing herself a cup of coffee.

"what time is it already, Sowon unnie?"

"oh my gosh, Eunha. I thought you're a ghost. It's already four in the morning." I sighed and just sat on one of the chairs. I didn't even get a wink of sleep because of my troubled heart and mind.

"do you want some coffee, Eunha?" Sowon unnie asked nicely and I nodded at her. I think I can't really fall asleep after Yerin unnie's confession to me. I felt really bad knowing that she's suffering since a very long time because of me. Why I never notice her secret love to me? Is she really that good in hiding her feelings or am I really that stupid for not noticing it? Sowon unnie placed a cup of black coffee infront of me.

"I think you need a strong coffee to wake your sleeping heart and mind, Eunha." Sowon unnie said as she sat on the chair across me and sipped her own coffee. I looked at my own coffee and take a sip of it. The coffee is really strong but not bland nor bitter. I looked at Sowon unnie and she smiled at me. "it's a strong flavor of coffee but still taste good, right? That's my favorite coffee. I need this coffee to wake me up and start my new day."

I sipped my coffee again and remember Seungwoo. We will always drink coffee in a coffee shop together. His cute face and relaxing voice is enough to wake me up and start a brand new day of my life. But that was before, I need to face life again without him. I am so lucky to be loved by my family and friends but I know I don't deserve them. I don't deserve the love of Yuju and Yerin unnie, I don't deserve being the bestfriend of Sinb and I don't deserve meeting new friends like Sowon unnie and Umji. I realized that I don't deserve to be in this world anymore. There's nothing for me here. I don't deserve anything nor anyone in my life. I finished drinking my coffe and stand up.

"I want to go home now, Sowon unnie. I will just use Yerin unnie's car."

"what? But it's too early. Just stay here and let's wait the others to wake up, Eunha."

Sowon unnie said. I know she's just worried about me but I really want to go. I excused myself and return to the guest room. I saw Yerin unnie sleeping peacefully. I kissed her cheek and opened her bag on top of the bedside table. I looked for her car keys and when I found it, I looked at Yerin unnie again.

"I'm sorry, Yerin unnie. I don't deserve you and also Yuju. Just love Sinb and be happy with her."

I walked out of the room and get down the stairs. Sowon unnie is already standing on the door looking at me.

"do you really need to go now? "

"yes, Sowon unnie. Thanks for everything."

"but Yuju will be sad if she wakes up today without you. She's expecting to saw your face when she wakes up since you two didn't share a room last night."

"just tell her that I really need to go. I have something important to do today so please let me go now, Sowon unnie."

Sowon unnie just sighed and opened the door for me. She also opened the gate so that I can go out with Yerin unnie's car. There is only one place that I want to go. In that place, my heart can finally rest in peace. I stopped the car near the river bank. I exit the car and walked closer to the river. The sun hasn't risen yet that's why the sky looks dark. The river looks deep today, maybe the water level rise because of the heavy rain last night. I sat facing the calm river hoping that my heart can be calm like that. I was too lost in my thoughts when I noticed someone standing in the river. He's not floating but he's standing on the middle of the deep river and looks untroubled in his position. I stand up and take a better look at him. I was surprised when I realized that it was Seungwoo standing in the middle of the river. He is smiling at me and he extended his right arm to me, like telling me to take his hand. I can't believe that I can saw his face again. I really missed him like crazy and all I want is to be with him. I am so tired trying my best to move on, I hurt a lot of people because of my stupid childish behaviours and I don't deserve the love Yerin unnie and Yuju are both offering me. I just want to escape from this cruel world and I know that Seungwoo is the only one who can make my troubled heart calm. I am just walking closer to Seungwoo, ignoring the cold wind and water. My eyes are just fixed with Seungwoo as I walked closer to him. I felt my legs cramping, I looked at Seungwoo but he's not there anymore. Did I just daydream of him? I realized that I'm already in the river with the water level already in my neck. My legs continue cramping making me lose my balance and sunk down the water. I know I can swim but right now, I don't want to do it. There's no point of continuing my life now. If I died, the people around me will stop feeling hurt and troubled because of me. It better ends like this. There's nothing in this world that I deserve. I don't deserve anything esp.anyone. Goodbye everyone. Goodbye Sinb, Yerin unnie and Yuju. I'm sorry for being such a coward. I just want to rest right now, rest forever.

End of Eunha's POV