The Plan

You're Beautiful

Seungwoo's POV

I smiled as I saw Eunha riding on her bike as she visits my grave. I know that she is going to visit my grave today. She goes to my grave, leaned down and put flowers, light candles and prayed for my soul. I am happy cause she already accepted my death and she's living normally again. I can now go to my destination but before I go, I want to see her fully happy. I know that Yuju has a special place in her heart now and I'm happy that she can now love again. I wish for her happiness. After praying, Eunha smiled while touching the printed letters of my name in my grave. I smiled too as I saw her pure smile again.

"how are you, Seungwoo? Are you in heaven now? I'm sorry if it takes a lot of time before I accept that you're gone. I just loved you so much. Deep love often gives me the feeling like I'll never stop loving you. When I lose you, I feel like I'm going to be stuck in that moment forever."

Eunha said seriously and I just smiled at her. I loved her so much too and it was too painful to me when I realized that I'm already dead and we're not meant for each others. No wonder why my soul gets trapped in this world, our hearts are connected that even though we're living in two different worlds after I died, we are living like we're still always together. That connection just breaks when the both of us accepted that we are not meant for each others and we need to free ourselves in our strong attachments with each others.

"I will never forget you, Seungwoo. You will always be here inside my heart."

"I know Eunha. Thanks for loving me but make sure that Yuju will own the biggest place in your heart and not me. I don't want to be the cause of your troubles again."

I said smiling at Eunha. I know that Yuju fell in love with her and Eunha keeps on hurting her because of me. I feel bad watching them hurting because of me and I don't want that to happen anymore. I hope that Yuju will fight for her feelings to Eunha now and Eunha will stop being stubborn and finally accept Yuju. I want them to be happy together.

"thanks for bringing Yuju into my life. She made me happy and helped me moved on but...I became stubborn and immature once more. I pushed her away from me and I regret doing it almost everyday. I regret treating her badly and losing her but...this is better. Yuju deserves a better girl than me." Eunha said sadly forcing a smile on her face.

"that's not true, Eunha. You're the best girl for her. Don't worry, I believe your paths will crossed again. Love will lead you both back in each others arms." I smiled sweetly at Eunha who just smiled while looking at my picture on top of my grave. I wish for your happiness, Eunha. Thanks for the wonderful memories you gave to me. I will always love you, my princess.

End of Seungwoo's POV

_______________________

Sinb and Yerin came to Sowon's restaurant. They saw Sowon talking sweetly with Umji who is sitting on one table.

"hey, stop flirting with innocent child, Sowon-unnie." Sowon looked at the owner of the voice and saw Sinb and Yerin in front of her.

"Sinb! Yerin unnie! How have you been? It's been a long time since the last time we've been altogether." Umji said smiling at Sinb and Yerin.

"you're right, cutie-Umji. We missed all of you."

Yerin said smiling at Umji making Sowon pouted feeling jealous. Sinb smirked and sat next to Umji while putting a hand above Umji's shoulder.

"Yerin unnie and I missed you a lot, Umji-yah. Even Eunha unnie missed your cuteness."

"yah. Stop flirting with innocent child, Sinb." Sowon said feeling more jealous making the other three burst out laughing.

"where's Yuju?" Yerin asked when she realized Yuju is not around the restaurant. Sowon sat on the chair next to her.

"she's in the house doing school works. I know she's not really busy in school works but just using it as an excuse to be alone. My sister became a boring person just like Eunha."

Sowon said oblivious about the shared look between Sinb and Yerin.

"that's the reason why Yerin unnie and I were here. We want to ask for your cooperation in our plan, Sowon unnie and Umji."

Sinb said with a scary smile for Sowon's eyes.

"cooperation in what kind of plan, Sinb?" Umji asked getting curious in what Sinb said.

"listen everyone. We need to plan how to help Eunha unnie and Yuju unnie meet again. We need to make that moment so special."

Sinb said making the other three giggled and nodded.

"Sinb is right. Let us all be Cupids for our favorite ship. EunJu line, for the win!"

Sowon said making Yerin, Sinb and Umji laughed at her. They talked about their plan hoping that it will work successfully. Fighting guys!

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: The other Gfriend members are 97line/ EunJu shipper in this story HaHaHa. Thanks for reading my fic and don't hesitate to post your comments.