Missing

You're Beautiful

SinB's POV

I woke up without Eunha unnie sleeping beside me on her bed. I slept over in her house last night after she cried again because of Seungwoo oppa. I don't like to see her crying everyday but she just can't stop her tears from falling whenever she remembered Seungwoo oppa.

I get up and asked her mom where she is and told me that Eunha unnie said she will just go to the river bank. Her mom also told me to eat breakfast first before I go that I can't say no. After eating breakfast, I went out to look for Eunha unnie but she's not anywhere in the riverside. I go to the park and even our old school but she's still nowhere to be found. I panicked then called Yerin unnie. This is not the first time Eunha unnie left without telling us but we will just saw her near the riverbank, at the park, our old school or in a coffee shop. She started to act like this after Seungwoo oppa died. She can't accept his death and until now she's still blaming herself in her boyfriend's death.

"hello, Sinb? Good morning." I heard Yerin unnie's voice on the phone. She sounds happy but I have a bad news to welcome her good morning.

"Yerin unnie, let's meet in the coffee shop right now." I said trying to hide my nervousness but I failed. Yerin unnie noticed the scared tone of my voice.

"What happened, Sinb-ya? Is there a problem? Tell unnie." She sounds concerned about me but this is not about me but Eunha unnie, the girl she's secretly in love with.

"Eunha unnie is missing. I can't find her anywhere." I said breaking down in tears. Eunha unnie is my bestfriend and we are like sisters. I don't want something bad happen to her.

"what?!! Okay, let's meet at the coffee shop." Yerin unnie said shocked then ended the call hurriedly.

I sighed and wiped my tears. It hurts me seeing Eunha unnie living miserable since Seungwoo oppa died. I hope she can finally accept Seungwoo oppa's death and live normally again.

---------------------------------

"Don't you have any idea where she should go, Sana? We've searched already the places she used to go but she's not there." Yerin unnie said talking to Sana unnie. We are now in the coffee shop and Eunha unnie is still not here.

"I don't have any idea where she should go, Yerin. I'm sorry." Sana unnie said apologetically. I sighed then sit down on a chair.

Where did Eunha unnie go?

I looked at Yerin unnie. She looks so worried. I know that Eunha unnie has a special place inside her heart.

"Why don't you ask, Yuju-ssi? Maybe she can help in finding Eunha too." Sana unnie suggested and she is right. But how did she knows Yuju unnie?

"How did you know Yuju unnie, Sana unnie?" I asked Sana unnie.

"Eunha came here with her last week. They ate lunch here and they look so cute together." Sana unnie said smiling. I looked at Yerin unnie and saw her looking down the floor.

Is she jealous?

"Sana unnie is right, Yerin unnie. Call Yuju unnie and ask her about Eunha unnie." I said looking at Yerin unnie. She just sighed and called Yuju unnie on her phone.

We felt more worried when Yuju unnie said she doesn't know where Eunha unnie is. She told us that she will go in our place to help us in finding Eunha unnie. We thanked her before ending the call. Yerin unnie sighed and sit down the chair across me. She looks so worried and sad.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink? We have a new menu for the day." Sana unnie said trying to sound cheerfully but I know she's also worried about Eunha unnie.

"I don't want to stay here doing nothing, Sana. I will go out and look for Eunha again." Yerin unnie said as she stands up.

I know that she is still crazy in love with Eunha unnie. Since the first time I met Yerin unnie, I really like her and we became good friends. I developed a secret crush on her cause she's pretty, sweet and strong but I noticed that she has a special feelings to Eunha unnie. I thought Seungwoo oppa and her will court Eunha unnie at the same time but Yerin unnie never confessed her love for Eunha unnie. When Seungwoo oppa and Eunha unnie started dating, I always saw Yerin unnie staring at them with sadness and envy in her eyes. I became her crying shoulder and buddy since then. 

I thought she will just get over Eunha unnie but after Seungwoo oppa died in a pedestrian accident, I know that Yerin unnie is just waiting for the right time to finally confessed her love to Eunha unnie. If that day happened and Eunha unnie will accept her love, I will be happy for them although deep inside, my heart is breaking into million pieces.

"Sinb? Sinb-ya, are you okay?" I looked at Yerin unnie who's looking at me worriedly. I noticed that Sana unnie is on the other table servicing other customers. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice my surroundings. "Are you okay, Sinb? Don't worry too much about Eunha. I will do everything to find her. "

I smiled at Yerin unnie's words but I felt pain in my heart. I felt pain because I know that she will do everything for Eunha unnie cause she loves her so much.

"I trust you, Yerin unnie. Let's go and look for Eunha unnie again." I said smiling at her. I really hope we will find Eunha unnie today.

End of Sinb's POV

-------------------------

Flashback

"how did you put that inside, Seungwoo?" Eunha asked Seungwoo as he showed her a glass bottle with their selca picture inside.

They are sitting on the river bank and they are done watching the sunrise when Seungwoo put out the glass bottle inside his bag.

"I just squeezed it in carefully. I want you to take care of this, my princess." Seungwoo said smiling and gave the glass bottle to Eunha.

Eunha smiled as she saw their picture inside the bottle. Seungwoo took that picture in his cellphone on the day they became official lovers.

"But why did you put our picture here? Can't you buy a picture frame?" Eunha said joking. 

Seungwoo just smiled and hold her right hand. Eunha's heart starts pounding hard again and she smiled as she stares at the guy sitting beside her right now. She was so happy that she accepts his love and she hopes that they will always be together.

"I put our picture there so you will take care of it well. I know you are a bit clumsy sometimes that's why I want you to take care of it." Seungwoo said sweetly while staring at her and Eunha can't help but blushed at his actions.

"But...this bottle is so fragile." Eunha said using aegyo making Seungwoo smiled and kissed her forehead.

"That's my point. Because this bottle is so fragile, we will do everything to protect it. Just like our relationship, we will do everything to protect our love so that we will always be together like this picture inside the bottle." Seungwoo said making Eunha smiled once more.

"You're right, Seungwoo. We should be gentle with each others and we should handle our relationship with care, not because it's fragile but because... it was special." Eunha said while staring at Seungwoo with a smile on her face.

"You're right, Eunha. I love you." Seungwoo said sweetly while looking straight in Eunha's eyes.

"I love you too, Seungwoo." Eunha responded. They slowly leaned their faces closer to each others then captured each others lips. They both smiled between kisses.

End of Flashback

----------------------------

Eunha's POV

I smiled as I remembered that sweet moment of mine with Seungwoo. I am currently sitting in a corner of a sidewalk while holding the glass bottle and staring at the picture inside of it. I did everything to protect this bottle but Seungwoo didn't stay with me forever.

I keep on crying and blaming myself after he died. It was all my fault and how I wish I am the one who died that night and not Seungwoo. I can't still get over him and I don't want to let him go. I want him to come back to me or he should just take me in anywhere he is now.

I hugged the glass bottle thenvcried. I don't care about those people passing by while staring weirdly at me. Only Seungwoo can heal my broken heart. He's still the one inside my heart.

"Eunha? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice but I just ignored it. I felt someone sat beside me then hugged me. I felt a warm feeling and I felt comfortable inside her arms.

I looked at the person embracing me and saw Yuju looking concerned with me. I glared at her and escaped in her enveloping arms. I missed her warmth already but I don't care. I only want Seungwoo's embrace right now and not from someone else.

"I did that to comfort you but I just recieved a glare from you again. I think giving glare means thank you for you." She said while glaring back at me. I don't have time for her stupid jokes. "What are you doing here? I was about to go to your place but I saw you sitting here. Don't you know that Yerin unnie and Sinb are so worried because of you?"

"I am fine so there's no need to worry. Why don't you just leave me alone and talk with other spirits?" I said glaring at her. I noticed that my bicycle is nowhere to be found. I just parked it near the light post but it's not there anymore.

"My bicycle! Aah!" I screamed making Yuju covered her ears with her hands. This is not the first time this happened to me. Stupid and soulless people are taking advantage of my spacing out to rob me.

"It's okay, Eunha. I took my car with me, I will just take you home. You don't have to scream like that. My poor eardrums." Yuju said making me glared at her again. She noticed the bottle that I'm holding. "What's that? Can I take a look?"

"This is just a bottle, stupid." I said coldly at her then hugged the glass bottle.

"I know but what's the thing inside? Is that a picture? Can I take a look, please?" Yuju said with a puppy eyes.

I stared at her for a few seconds before giving the bottle to her. She take a look of the picture, looked at me , looked at the picture again then looked at me again.

"What's your problem?" I asked her irritated. She looks scared at me and apologized.

"S-Sorry. The girl in the picture is you, right? I was just surprised because you don't have a bangs here and your hair is long." Yuju said and I nodded.

I cutted my hair short and had a bangs after Seungwoo's burial. I want to change my hair and make a new start of my life but I can't. I am still living in my past with Seungwoo.

"Did you eat breakfast already? Our family restaurant is just near here. Do you want to go there?" Yuju said smiling at me.

I shooked my head but my stomach answered. It made a rumbling sound. Yuju was about to laugh so I stopped her by giving her my scariest glare ever. She just smiled awkwardly then told me to go inside her car.

I am really hungry cause I didn't eat breakfast and I want to see Yuju's family restaurant too. I hope Seungwoo is there and I can finally saw and had with his spirit.

End of Eunha's POV