Start Again

You're Beautiful

"I'm sorry for what happened last time, Yuju."

Yuju's heart jumped after hearing that angelic voice. She looked at the owner of that voice and smiled as she saw the beautiful face of Eunha. She really missed this girl so much and riding a swing next to her right now in this peaceful park is already enough to make Yuju happy.

"I know I made such a fool of myself by believing that Seungwoo's spirit is living inside of you. I know that's not true and I'm sorry for that. I know you came into my life to free Seungwoo's spirit from being trapped in this world because of me. I know I have to move on and...you will help me right, Yuju?"

Eunha said and looked at Yuju. Yuju saw determination in Eunha's eyes, maybe this girl really wants to move on from now on.

"I will help you but you are the best one who can really help yourself. Moving on is about acceptance, letting go and starting over again. You need to live normally again like how you used to before but first of all, forgive yourself first. You cannot face life again if you will keep living in guilt and regret. Seungwoo died not because of your fault, he died because he loves you so much. Don't waste his sacrifice of his own life just to save you from that accident. You have to continue living and be happy again, Jung Eunbi."

Eunha can't stop her tears from falling because of Yuju's words. She is right in everything she said. Eunha is still being miserable until now because she can't still forgive herself in Seungwoo's death. She's still thinking that she doesn't deserve being happy again after Seungwoo died because of her. Yuju gently wiped the tears in Eunha's eyes.

"you can cry right now if you want. I will just stay here beside you. I can be your crying shoulder, Eunha."

Yuju said sweetly making Eunha's heart jumped. She looked straight in Yuju's eyes and saw her beautiful face. She saw Yuju and not Seungwoo's face unlike before that she will always mistaken Yuju as Seungwoo. Eunha smiled and hold the other hand of Yuju making Yuju blushed.

"from now on, you will always be at my side whenever I want to. You can't complain, Choi Yuju." Eunha said seriously. Yuju just smiled and nodded at her new boss.

"yes ma'am. But you have to move on from now on. Can you finally do that?"

Eunha took a long deep breath and sighed. She was afraid and she doesn't know how to start again but she knows that her friends will help her and will never leave her side. Yuju is right, she's the best one who can really help herself. She needs to face life again and forgive herself. In that way, she can help Seungwoo's spirit to go rest in peace and she can finally have peace in her heart and mind.

"I...I want to finally move on but I don't know where to start. I can't stop thinking about Seungwoo, every memories with him is still running in my mind everyday. Breaking such habits is never easy. When you love someone, they become a part of your life like a part of your soul and to get over them is never easy."

Eunha said sadly. Yuju just sighed and feel sorry for the broken girl. She wants to embrace her and keep her inside her arms, she wants to help her in moving on but the truth is Eunha is the only one who can fix her own broken heart.

"I know it will be hard but you can do it if you really want to. Just remember that I will always be here for you, Eunha."

Eunha smiled. She felt happy once again after a very long time. Yuju's words are enough to make her heart feel at peace.