Mistaken

You're Beautiful

Yuju's POV

I already phone called Sinb and told her that I've found Eunha already but just decided tovtake her in my house cause the rain is still pouring hard. She thanked me and said that she will just go to my house tomorrow to take Eunha cause its already late to travel and the rain is still pouring hard. I promised to take care of Eunha and she said thanks again and that she trusted me.

After I ended my phone call with Sinb, we finally arrived  to our house. I took Eunha on my bedroom then laid her down the bed. I remembered that she is wet so I took out one of my pajamas. I swallowed hard my saliva when I realized that I have to change her clothes.

'Don't think like a ert, Yuju. You will just change her clothes and nothing else.'

I scolded myself. I covered her body with a blanket as I am changing her clothes with my eyes looking at the ceiling. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast and I felt the time moving so slow as I am changing her clothes.

'Self control, Yuju. Don't think like a ert'.

I keep on saying those words to myself while changing her clothes without looking at her. I sighed hard after I finished changing her clothes.

"Seungwoo..." Eunha said weakly while I am wiping her forehead with a wet towel. I think she's dreaming about Seungwoo. She opened her eyes and looked weakly at me.

"Eunha, are you okay? You need to take your medicine to lower your fever. You shouldn't stay under the rain, pabo-yah."I said softly at her.

"Seungwoo..." Eunha keeps on calling Seungwoo's name even if she's looking at me.

"Seungwoo is not here. Sit down and drink your medicine." I said then helped her to sit down on the bed.

I gave the medicine tablet to her and helped her drank water. I also cooked a porridge for her and feed her. I smiled cause she ate it without glaring or arguing at me. She didn't finished the porridge and I just helped her to lay down on the bed again. But she hugged me making us both fell down on the bed.

I was shocked cause I'm lying next to her now. I was about to stand up when she hugged me tight. I looked at her and she's looking back at me. My heart is pounding so fast cause we're too close to each others.

What is wrong with her? Is she in delirium?

"Eu-Eunha? What are you doing? I...I need to go. I will just sleep on the living room. J-Just sleep here and take a r-rest." I said nervously cause my heart is beating so fast and I don't know why.

Is it because Eunha is hugging me and we're so close right now?

I tried to stand up but I got shocked when I felt a pair of soft lips landed on my own lips.

Eunha kissed me? She's my first kiss.

I was shocked and couldn't think well for a few minutes. Her lips are soft and taste so sweet but why did she kiss me? I know that she's still in love with Seungwoo and this is not right. I took her hands off me and stand up.

"S-Sleep well. I-I need to go. Goo-Good night, Eunha" I said then exit the room as fast as I can.

I walked down the stairs and go to the living room. I touched my lips as I sat down on the sofa. The sweet taste of Eunha's kiss is still lingering on my lips. I remember the way how she kissed and I felt my cheeks burning

. I looked around me looking for Seungwoo but he's not around.

Did he saw what happened?

I can't calm my nerves but just laid down then closed my eyes tightly. I did everything to fall asleep even though I can still remember the taste of Eunha's lips even in my dreams.

End of Yuju's POV

__________________

Eunha's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy and weak. I saw Seungwoo wiping me with a wet towel. I missed him like crazy.

"Eunha, are you okay? You need to take your medicine to lower your fever. You shouldn't stay under the rain, pabo-yah." Seungwoo said softly. He is still sweet even he's scolding me.

"Seungwoo..." I called her name. I really missed him.

"Seungwoo is not here. Sit down and drink your medicine." He's not here? He and his lame jokes didn't change.

He helped me sit down the bed and gave the medicine tablet to me and helped me drank water. He also feed me porridge that I ate even though I can't taste anything. He smiled even though I didn't finished the porridge.

He helped me lay down on the bed again but I hugged him making us both fell down the bed. He looks shocked and cute while we're lying next to each others. He was about to stand up when I hugged him tight. He looked at me and I looked back at him too. My heart is pounding so fast cause he's right next to me. I am so happy seeing him again.

"Eu-Eunh? What are you doing? I...I need to go. I will just sleep on the living room. J-Just sleep here and take a r-rest." He said nervously.

He tried to stand up but I don't want to waste this chance being with him again. I kissed him on the lips. I felt so happy and if this is just a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore. I felt sad when he took my hands off him and stand up.

"S-Sleep well. I-I need to go. Goo-Good night, Eunha" He said then hurriedly exit the room leaving me all alone.

I want to stand up and run after him but I felt dizzy and just lay down on the bed. As I was about to fall asleep, I saw Seungwoo standing at the doorway. I thought he already left. 

"Seungwoo...I love you." I said smiling sweetly at him.

"I love you too Eunha but this is enough. Just accept that I'm already dead and will never be with you again. Live happily again and...open your heart for someone else." Seungwoo said bringing tears to my eyes.

"What? What are you talking about, Seungwoo?" I asked him confused.

"We are not meant to be, Eunha. Just love someone else. I'm sorry." He said looking straight in my eyes. I can't stop my tears from falling.

'Why is he saying those words to me? Doesn't he love me anymore?'

He disappeared suddenly in my sight. I want to stand up and search for him but I can't when I felt more dizzy. I can't remember how I fell asleep after that.

End of Eunha's POV

-------------------------------

"I'm home!!!"

Sowon shouted as she entered their house. She just came home from her three days business seminar. Its already 6 am when she came and their house looks so quiet. Sowon excitedly entered Yuju's room.

"Wake up, Yuju-baby. Let's go to our restaura..." Sowon didn't finished her words when she saw a familiar person sleeping on Yuju's bed.

Sowon's eyes got wide when she realized it was Eunha sleeping on her sister's bed. Yuju walked out from her own room's bathroom with just a towel wrapped on her body. She noticed Sowon standing at her room's doorway.

"Unnie, you're finally home! How was your trip?" Yuju asked her sister smiling. She realized her older sister is now glaring at her.

"Why are you glaring at me, unnie? Did I do something wrong?" Yuju asked innocently.

Sowon still couldn't believe what her eyes saw. Eunha sleeping on Yuju's bed? And Yuju with just a towel wrapped in her body?

"I need an explanation, Choi Yuju. Why is Eunha sleeping on your bed? Why is she here in the first place?"