Just One Night Part 2

You're Beautiful

Yuju's POV

I entered my room with Sinb following me. Honestly, I want to share my room with Eunha tonight but sharing it with Sinb is not a bad idea after all. It will be more awkward if Yerin unnie will be the one I will share my room with.

"do you want to wash first, Sinb? I can let you borrow my clothes."

Sinb just sat on the bed and touched it. She smirked then looked at me.

"why are you smirking?"

"nothing. I will let you sleep on the side where Eunha unnie slept a while ago. In that way, you can still feel her warmth, Yuju unnie." Sinb said making me blushed. I sat on the bed next to her.

"what's wrong with Yerin unnie and you? Did you two fight? You don't look close tonight like how you used to be. What happened?" I asked her. I noticed a while ago that Yerin unnie and her are not that close like they used to before. Sinb sighed and forced a smile at me.

"I confessed my feelings for her already." I got shocked in what she said. I remember that she denied that she likes Yerin unnie at the park when Eunha all of a sudden mention that she loves Yerin unnie.

"what? So you really have a special feelings for Yerin unnie? "

"yes and I never regret falling in love with her. Too bad, she's crazy in love with my own bestfriend." My heart aches in what she said. So it is true that Yerin unnie is in love with Eunha. I looked at Sinb and saw pain in her eyes.

"what happened? Did she...dumped you?"

"she didn't say any words but I know that she can't loved me back. She keeps on saying to me that she's still crazy in love with Eunha unnie almost everyday. Why should I expect her to accept my feelings for her?"

I nodded. I can't help but feel more jealous now that Yerin unnie will sleep with Eunha tonight. I know that Eunha is still not totally opening her heart again for someone else but I won't set aside the possibility that she might fall in love with Yerin unnie anytime.

"I'm sorry Yuju unnie."

"sorry? For what?"

"because I am the one who suggest to share a room with you. I know that you want to share your room with Eunha unnie." I smiled at Sinb. I really want to share my room with Eunha but I know that Sinb can't share a room with Yerin unnie and I understand her.

"it's okay. I understand why you don't want to share a room with Yerin unnie. Don't worry, I am just here for you. I can listen to your problems, Sinb."I said to Sinb. I want her to know that I am a friend she can rely on. Sinb just smiled at me.

"thanks, Yuju unnie. I will wash first before we continue our heart to heart talk."

Sinb stand up and enter my own room's bathroom. I smiled then lay down on my bed, I smiled when I felt the warmth that Eunha left in my bed. I just closed my eyes and think about Eunha's pretty face.

End of Yuju's POV

_____________________

Umji's POV

After I finished washing myself, I saw Sowon unnie already sleeping on the bed. She looks so tired. She's a hardworking business woman and I admire her for that. I lay down beside her and was surprised when Sowon unnie hugged me in my waist. I just smiled at her then closed my eyes.

"you're so cute, Umji-yah. I like you."

I opened my eyes then looked at Sowon unnie. Did I hear it right? Did she said in her sleeptalk that she likes me? Maybe she's just dreaming about me. She only said she likes me, it doesn't mean she likes me in more than friendly way.

"too bad you like my sister Yuju. I can take care of your heart, Umji. Just give me a chance."

I got shocked in what she said. Could this mean Sowon unnie likes me more than friends? I felt my heart beating so fast. Why am I feeling this way? I just closed my eyes and try to fall asleep. I hope that tomorrow, I can finally understand why do I feel this way.

End of Umji's POV

____________________

Yerin's POV

I just went out of the bathroom and saw Eunha checking something on her phone. I sat on the bed beside her and saw her looking at her selca picture with Seungwoo. I thought she's slowly falling in love with Yuju but until now, she's still thinking about Seungwoo. I want her to open her heart again and let me in. Eunha sighed and turn off her phone before putting it on top of the bedside table.

"are you okay, Eunha?" She didn't answer and just avoid my eyes. I sighed and circled my hands on her body, embracing her in my arms .

"I love you, Eunha." I said those words at her. Eunha didn't even moved and just stare into space. I don't know what should I do for you to realize that I can love you better than Seungwoo. Just let me love you, Jung Eunbi.

"open your heart now, Eunha. You feel incomplete without him because you're keeping your heart close for someone new. You are never whole until you found someone else. Til then, you're only wandering and wondering about the lost part." I said hoping to give some sense in her stubborn mind. I am here for her and I will do everything to make her broken heart whole again.

"how? I don't know where to start." Eunha said softly. I know she's tired and just want to move on but she doesn't know how to do it.

"let me help you. I will do everything for you, Eunha. Just let me love you." Eunha looked at me confused. I smiled at her sweetly. "I love you, Jung Eunbi."

I captured her lips with mine and embraced her tight. I've been waiting for this moment since a very long time and I make sure to pour all my emotions in our first kiss. I don't care if she will get mad at me after this. All I want to do is to show my love for her. I kissed her lips slowly, making her feel that I want to be gentle with her. Eunha push me gently away from her, with a shocked look on her face.

"wh-why did you do that, Yerin unnie? Why did you kissed me?"

"isn't it obvious, Eunha? I love you more than friends. I want to confess to you a long time ago but Seungwoo told me that he likes you. I try to hide my feelings for you esp. when you and Seungwoo started dating but...I never stop loving you. I stay in love with you after all these years. I can't stop loving you, Eunha."

I finally said those words to her that I keep to myself after how many years. I told myself to stop falling in love with her when Seungwoo and her officially became lovers but I can't. No matter how hard I try to stop falling in love with her, my heart just can't stop falling deeply in love with her. I felt my tears rolling down my eyes as I looked at her. I won't regret falling in love with this beautiful girl.

"Yerin unnie..."

"it's okay, Eunha. I know you're still in the process of moving on. I won't rush you. I just want you to know that I am here for you. I am still waiting for your love."

"but...Sinb loves you. She can love you better than me, Yerin unnie." She knows that Sinb loves me? I forgot for a second that they are bestfriends. I shooked my head and hold both of her hands.

"don't say that. You wouldn't know if we won't try. Just give me a chance Eunha. I know that Sinb loves me more than friends but...you're the one inside my heart. Please, let me love you, Eunha. Don't break my heart again."

I kissed her lips once more, this time, more deeply. I won't let this opportunity to be with you just slipped through my fingers. I will prove to you that I am the one worthy to replace Seungwoo's place in your heart and not Yuju. Just let me love you, Jung Eunbi.

End of Yerin's POV

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I feel bad for Yerin's character as I wrote this chapter. I know that she suffered a lot for loving Eunha. She deserves someone who can love her right and I'm sure all of you knows who's that someone is in this story. Anyway, thanks for reading my fic. Stay tuned for more updates.