Confession

You're Beautiful

Sinb's POV

Yerin unnie, Eunha unnie and I went home without any words. The atmosphere inside Yerin unnie's car is so awkward, no one dares to speak and start a conversation. It was the first time that the three of us became awkward with each others, we will always talk about random things and laugh together before but right now, we didn't do those things. Yerin unnie's car stopped in Eunha unnie's house, after saying thank you to us, Eunha unnie walked out of the car leaving Yerin unnie and I inside. I am sitting on the back side and I can feel that Yerin unnie is looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"thanks for taking us home, Yerin unnie. I will go to Eunha unnie's home now." I said as I open the door of the car and was about to get out when Yerin unnie spoke.

"no, Sinb. Close the door and we will have a personal talk."

Yerin unnie said while looking at me at the rear view mirror. She looks mad and I know that she wants to talk about what I did today for Eunha unnie and Yuju unnie. I just sighed and closed the door. Yerin unnie drove again and we stopped near the river bank. We both went out of the car and walked, I know that Yerin unnie is mad at me for what I did. Yerin unnie stopped walking and faced me, there are tears in the corner of her eyes. I want to wipe her tears away but I know that I'm one of the cause of it.

"how could you do this, Sinb? You know that I'm still in love with Eunha but you're helping Yuju to get close to her. Do you want them to end up together? What about me?!"

Yerin unnie shouted at me. Tears are rolling down her cheeks now and it makes my heart aches. Why can't she see that I am here for her? Can't she see my love for her? If Eunha unnie can't love her the way she wants to be loved, I will do it for her. I can love her if she will just open her heart for me.

" This is your idea, right? I know that it's not right that I told Yuju to stay away from Eunha but it's not also right to help her behind my back! I should be the one that you will want for Eunha. You know very well that I can love her the best I can but why you want Yuju for her? Why are you doing this to me? Are you mad at me, Sinb?!"

"no, Yerin unnie. I'm not helping Yuju unnie because I don't like you for Eunha unnie. I am Eunha unnie's bestfriend and I know her very well, I'm sorry to say this but...I think, she's slowly falling in love with Yuju unnie." I said looking straight at Yerin unnie's eyes. I don't want to hurt her even more but she needs to know the truth. I want her to realize that Eunha unnie can never love her more than friends.

"I don't believe you. You are Eunha's bestfriend but you're not the one who owns her heart. How can you say that? Even if Eunha is already in love with Yuju, you don't have the right to stop me from loving her. I will finally confess my feelings to Eunha, I won't be such a coward again." Yerin unnie said seriously. I want to be happy cause she will finally confess her love for Eunha unnie but I can't hide the pain in my heart. It was too painful being with the one you love but not being loved back.

"I won't stop you confessing your love to Eunha unnie. I just want you to know that all I want is your happiness. If you and Eunha unnie end up happy together, I will just be here and be happy for the both of you but...I know to myself that if that day happened, I will feel broken hearted." I said not being able to hide my emotions. I'm still in love with Yerin unnie but it's too painful knowing that she's in love with my own bestfriend.

"why are you crying, Sinb?" Yerin unnie's eyes and voice soften. I didn't realize that my tears are already flowing down my eyes. Yerin unnie walked closer to me and wiped my tears slowly, I want to smile but I can't. I can't smile realizing that Yerin unnie is too close but yet so far for me.

"what's wrong? Is it because of the words I've said? I'm sorry Sinb. I just can't stop my feelings for Eunha, I really love her that's why I can't accept that she will choose Yuju over me. I can love her the best I can, you know that, Sinb."

"yes but...can't you see that she can't love you back? I know it was painful loving someone who only look at you as friend because...I'm in love with my friend too, Yerin unnie." I said honestly. Yerin unnie looked surprised and she step back at me.

"what? Don't tell me...you're in love with Eunha also?" I laughed bitterly cause of Yerin unnie's words. She thought that I'm also in love with Eunha unnie but she's wrong. I'm only in love with you, Yerin unnie.

"no, Yerin unnie. I'm not in love with Eunha unnie. I'm not in love with my bestfriend."

"really? Then...who's the one you love?"

Yerin unnie asked looking straight into my eyes. My heart is beating triple times right now because of her. I don't want to hide my feelings anymore. If she will finally confess her love for Eunha unnie, I should do the same too. It's now or never, Hwang Eunbi.

"It was you. You're the one I love, Yerin unnie." I finally said those words to her and my heart felt contentment. Too bad, I know that she won't say the words 'I Love You too' to me.

"what? Stop joking, Sinb. I'm not in the mood for your childish pranks." Yerin unnie said as she looked away from me.

"this is not a prank, unnie. I really love you more than friends. I'm sorry for hiding my feelings for you. Don't worry, I won't force you to love me back. I just want you to know that...if Eunha unnie can't love you the way you deserve to be loved, I will just be here waiting for you to open your heart for me. I love you, Yerin unnie."

End of Sinb's POV

______________________

Yerin's POV

The confession of Sinb made me speechless. I am mad at her for helping Yuju behind my back but I don't know what to feel right now. I can't still believe that she's in love with me. I never realized that she has a special feelings for me.

"don't feel bad for me, unnie. Just confess your feelings to Eunha unnie. I will be fine, don't worry."

Sinb said smiling but I can see in her eyes that she's lying. How did this happen to us? Eunha doesn't know about my feelings for her while I'm also not aware about Sinb's secret love to me. I can't believe that we are in a one-sided love triangle.

"I will go home alone, Yerin unnie. Don't follow me, please?"

Sinb said before she turn her back on me and run away. I want to chase her but I can't move my feet right now. What's even the reason for me to follow her? I know that I can't love her back. I sighed and face the river, the water looks calm unlike my troubled heart. Love is so complicated. You feel like you have a new lease of life when you fall in love. But when the feelings aren't same from the opposite side, you feel like your world would come crashing down.

End of Yerin's POV

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Thanks for reading my fic. I promise I will edit this one day when I fixed my laptop. I found out that posting a story here using your mobile phone can really affect your editing. I just hope you will be patient reading this story until I fixed this one day. Thanks for all of your support guys. I love you!