Letting Go

You're Beautiful

Eunha woke up upon hearing the sound of her alarm clock. Her mother always set it so that Eunha won't sleep all day. Eunha reach for her clock in her bedside table and turn the alarm off. She doesn't want to get up and just want to continue sleeping. She wants to sleep and continue dreaming. She believes that dreams are a person's happiest place to be in where they can have what they never had. She was about to doze off again when her bedroom door burst open and revealed a smiling Sinb.

"Eunha unnie, get up right now. Let's go outside and enjoy this wonderful morning!"

Sinb said in her loud voice making Eunha irritated. She cover her ears with a pillow and just ignore her loud bestfriend. Sinb pouted cause Eunha ignored her. Even though she's still hurt because of Yerin, Sinb is still trying her best to help her bestfriend move on.

"get up before I counted from one to three. You look like Snow White but you're living like Sleeping Beauty. Get up and appreciate this new day."

Eunha sighed and throw a pillow to Sinb which the girl successfully caught.

"I don't want to go outside, Hwang Eunbi. Leave me alone, kiddo." Eunha said still closing her eyes.

"yah, you're really a boring person, Eunha unnie. I know you can sleep like forever but let's go outside to get some fresh air."

"you better do it alone, Sinb. I will always choose sleeping over anything. I love sleeping cause dreams are way better than reality."

Eunha said making Sinb more worried for her. She thought that Eunha will finally start moving on but after the date she had with Yuju in the park last time, Eunha became depressed again and start sulking in her own room again. Sinb sighed and sat at the corner of Eunha's bed.

"don't be like this, Eunha unnie. I thought you want to move on now? How can you do that if you will just stay in your own little world? Stand up and enjoy this big real world, Jung Eunbi."

Eunha opened her eyes and take a look at Sinb. She saw her bestfriend looking worriedly at her. She wants to be grateful that there are still some people caring for her but she can't force herself to act happily again. She can't fool herself that she can enjoy life again.

"I thought you will finally start again, Eunha unnie. I don't want you to keep living in the past. There's nothing wrong if you will think about Seungwoo oppa but with every thought of him, your feelings only grow stronger making you more and more miserable without him."

Sinb's words give a strong impact in Eunha's heart. Sinb is right in everthing she said but Eunha can't stop herself thinking about Seungwoo. She try hard to accept his death but always end up hoping to be with him again.

" I tried my best Sinb but...I can't. I can't let him go. He left me with a lot of great memories. How can I move on and forget Seungwoo if in anything I do, I can only think of him?"

Eunha said with tears in her eyes. Sinb heard the cracking voice of Eunha, she knows that Eunha is crying. Sinb laid down beside Eunha and hugged her from the back. She knows that her unnie needs her comfort.

"stop crying, Eunha unnie. Just let things go. You will find that it is necessary to let things go: simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let all your troubles and fears go away, let go of them, Eunha unnie."

Eunha bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying out loud. Sinb just hugged her more tightly and kissed her hair sweetly. Eunha smiled bitterly. She wants to finally move on and start again but she always failed. Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over again.

________________________

 Eunha's POV

I woke up and saw Sinb sleeping beside me. We went outside a while ago, we watched movies, eat outside and play in the amusement park. I felt bad cause I know Sinb wants me to enjoy our bestfriends' date but I can't enjoy myself. It's already 5:35 in the morning so I decided to go outside. I walked alone and observe my surroundings, I saw a couple sitting inside a coffe shop I passed by, they look so happy and in love. I sighed heavily as I remember Seungwoo again. I also noticed a group of friends chatting while eating their breakfast and I can't help but remember Sinb and Yerin unnie, how I wish to us to chat happily again but things between us became more awkward this past few days. I entered my favorite coffee shop and saw the table I used to share with Yuju. I walked closer to it and sat on one of the chair, I saw Yuju smiling while sitting in front of me. To be honest, I don't know why I missed her. There are times that I will think about her esp. our last kiss. I feel my lips and remember the taste of her kiss.Why my heart is beating fastly right now?

"did someone gave you an early morning kiss, Jung Eunbi?"

I heard Sana unnie's voice and saw her standing in front of me. I don't understand why I feel so empty until now.

"where's Yuju-ssi? I thought I will see you again with her. She's so pretty and you two look good together, Eunha."

Sana unnie said giggling. I forced a smile on her, how I wish Yuju is really here with me. I was lost in my own thoughts again and got surprised when I felt Sana unnie tickling my chin

. "you're so cute, Eunha. I really want to see your double chin right now but I know you're in your own world again. Are you going to order or you will just space out there? I have other customers, you know?" Sana unnie said cutely and I finally smiled purely today. She's one of my trusted friend and I know I can always count on her.

"where's your boss, Sana unnie?"

"what? Why? Are you going to report me? I never do anything wrong to you, right?"

I smirked when I saw the worried look on her face. I called the other waitress and ask for their manager.

"yah, Eunha. What's wrong?"

"don't worry, Sana unnie. I will just ask for your time."

Sana unnie looked at me weirdly. The manager came and was surprised to see me.

"I want to take Sana unnie with me. Can she had a break for a while? We need to talk."

"no problem, Miss Jung. Sana, go with Ms. Jung and be nice to her, okay?"

"o-okay, sir."

Sana unnie said looking weirdly at her boss. I stand up and walked out of the coffee shop with Sana unnie following me.

"how did you do that? And how did my manager knows that you are Ms. Jung? Can you explain everything to me, Jung Eunbi?"

"you're really funny, Sana unnie. We've been friends for so long but you don't know about my family? Well, let just say that my family is popular enough that's why your manager recognizes me." Sana unnie just looked at me with open. I stopped walking and faced Sana unnie.

"okay, what do you want to talk about, Ms. Jung?"

"stop being funny, Sana unnie. I want you to be serious for now. It's about Yuju." I felt my heart jump when I mentioned her name. Am I really in love with her?

"okay, what about your girlfriend named Yuju?" I blushed and glared at Sana unnie. Wait, why am I blushing? I saw Sana unnie smirked.

"yah, she's not my girlfriend. I...I just need someone to talk to about...Yuju. I don't know why I'm acting like this. I'm so confused right now, Sana unnie."

Sana unnie smiled then embraced me. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed her warmth. She patted my back.

"it's okay, Eunha. I know you're still confuse about your feelings for Yuju -ssi because you're still thinking that Seungwoo is still the one inside your heart. You still don't want to accept the fact that Seungwoo's already gone that's why you're making yourself blind."

I frowned cause of her words. Sana unnie released her hug and looked straight into my eyes.

"stop fooling yourself, Jung Eunbi. Stop telling your mind that Seungwoo is still the one you love when your heart is telling you the otherwise. You know what, it's not your feelings for Seungwoo that's stopping you from moving on, it is your mental battle with yourself."

"w-what? What do you mean, Sana unnie?"

"I know you're still blaming yourself in Seungwoo's death. If you will keep living in guilt and regret, you can never move on. Always remember that it is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on."

I was touched in Sana unnie's words. I smiled bitterly and hugged Sana unnie. I don't want to cry again but my stupid tears won't stop falling right now.

"sshh, it's okay. You can cry if you want. Tears comfort the heart."

Sana unnie said making me cry my heart out again. Yuju is right, it is only me who can fix my broken heart.

End of Eunha's POV

___________________________

Sowon looked at Yuju who is just sitting on the sofa while spacing out. She knows that her younger sister is broken hearted after her last date with Eunha. Yuju told her everything happened that day and she just feels sorry for her younger sister.

"are you just going to stay here again, Yuju? Don't you want to go to the restaurant? It's been a while since the last time you go there."

"I'm sorry Sowon unnie but I just want to stay home. Maybe, some other time." Yuju said emotionless. Sowon just sighed and nodded.

"okay. If you're hungry, you can go to the restaurant and eat with us. Umji really missed you, Yuju-ah."

Yuju just nodded her head lazily and turn on the TV. Sowon pouted and just say goodbye to her sister. She wants to pinch Eunha right now for making Yuju a cold-hearted person. Speaking of the devil that looks like an angel, Sowon saw Eunha infront of her as she opened their house gate.

"goo-good morning, Sowon unnie. Is Yuju inside your house? I bought a breakfast for the three of us." Eunha said shyly showing Sowon the paper bag containing the breakfast for them.

"yes,Eunha. Yuju is inside our house right now but I remember that you broke her heart last time. Why should I let a heartbreaker enter my house?" Sowon asked testing Eunha's reaction. Eunha cleared her throath and looked straight in Sowon's eyes.

"I'm sorry for breaking your sister's heart, Sowon unnie. I...I want to talk to Yuju and apologize. Please, let me enter your house, Sowon unnie?" Eunha said using aegyo voice making Sowon's heart jump. Aegyo is her weakness and she can't believe that Eunha can do it better than Umji.

"o-okay but...let me do this first. This is for my sister. This is your punishment for making her cry."

Sowon raised her right hand. Eunha was surprised when Sowon was about to slap her face. She just closed her eyes and ready herself for the punishment.