Pain In My Heart

You're Beautiful

Sinb's POV

I texted Yuju unnie to meet me today at the park. She came just in time and we talked while riding the swings. I saw her blushed everytime I mention Eunha unnie's name.

" Eunha unnie is fine now. She doesn't have fever anymore. Thanks for taking care of her, Yuju unnie." I said smiling at Yuju unnie.

"it's nothing. I'm happy that she's fine now." Yuju unnie said smiling. I smirked and tried to .

"is that all you can say? Don't you want to tell me about your kiss with Eunha unnie?" I said smiling mischievously. I saw Yuju unnie blushed more.

"you don't need to deny it, Eunha unnie told me everything." I said with a smirk. Yuju unnie smiled awkwardly with a blushed on her cheeks. She looks so cute.

"i-it's not my fault, Sinb. I didn't take advantage of her fever that night." Yuju unnie said defensively.

"I know. I'm not mad at you. I am happy because my ship is finally sailing." I said like a fangirl and Yuju unnie looked weirdly at me.

"I like you for Eunha unnie." I said and Yuju unnie blushed even more.

"but...she's still in love with Seungwoo." Yuju unnie said sadly. I smiled noticing her sad tone.

"so...you really like Eunha unnie?"

Yuju unnie was shocked but remain silent. No need for her to admit it cause her actions speak louder than words.

"don't be sad, Yuju unnie. Don't you want Eunha unnie to move on? Maybe, the reason why Seungwoo oppa asked for your help is because he knows that you're the one who can open the locked heart of Jung Eunbi." I said dramatically making Yuju unnie smiled.

"we need to plan now, Yuju unnie." I said seriously making Yuju unnie confused.

"plan? Plan for what?"

"nothing. Let's go." I stand up and hold one of Yuju unnie's hand.

"wait, Sinb. Where are we going?"

"we will go to Eunha unnie. Let's go." I said as I excitedly dragged Yuju unnie out of the park. If Yuju unnie is our medium to communicate to Seungwoo oppa, then I will be the Cupid for Eunha unnie and Yuju unnie. I am so excited in my new mission.

End of Sinb's POV

___________________

Yerin's POV

I saw Eunha sitting alone in the river bank. She is holding a glass bottle and staring at the picture inside of it. I don't know how can I replace Seungwoo's place inside her heart but I will still love her no matter what. I will love her because that's what I want to do forever. I sat next to her and stare at her beautiful face. She looks so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice my presence.

"Yuju, is that you?"

I was surprised cause she mention Yuju's name. Are they that close? Eunha looked at me and she looks disappointed seeing me. Is she expecting to see Yuju and not me?

"Yerin unnie, you're here. Where's Sinb?" Eunha asked emotionless but I smiled at her.

"I don't know. Do you need something from Yuju? Are you expecting her to meet you today?"

"no. What about you, unnie? Why are you here?"

She asked coldly and it breaks my heart. She's not like this before even when she started dating Seungwoo, she will talk sweetly at me. After Seungwoo died, Eunha changed a lot. She is always wearing her pokerface, emotionless eyes and uses cold tone to anyone even with Sinb and I. I don't want her to act like this but I can't do anything to bring back her old self.

" I know that you're here that's why I go here. Do you want to go somewhere else today, Eunha? I will come with you." I said smiling at her. I want to spent every minute of this day with her.

"I want to go to Yuju's place." Eunha said and I frowned. Yuju, Yuju again. Why is she always mentioning her name?

"why do you want to go there?" I asked trying to hide the annoyed tone of my voice.

"nothing. I just want to thank her personally for taking care if me last night."

She said making me frowned. I don't want to remember that night. I know that Yuju is kind but I don't know her well so when Sinb told me that Yuju found Eunha and took her in her own house, I can't help but worry. I should be the one who found Eunha that night. I can take care of her too.

"Yerin unnie, are you okay?"

"yes. Let's go to Yuju's place, my princess."

I smiled and took one of her hand. We stand up and was about to go when Sinb and Yuju came. I felt Eunha's hand let go of my hold and I saw her smiled at Yuju. I felt jealous and confused. What's going on?

"let's go Yerin unnie. Eunha unnie and Yuju unnie need to talk and have their own moment, let's go."

"but..."

"no more buts, unnie. Let's go."

Sinb hold one of my hand and dragged me away from Eunha and Yuju. I looked back at them and saw Yuju smiling awkwardly at the emotionless Eunha. We are far enough at the river bank when I stopped Sinb in dragging me anywhere.

"why did you do that? Why did you took Yuju here?" I asked Sinb annoyed. I can have my moment with Eunha a while ago if Sinb and Yuju didn't came.

"what's wrong unnie? Is there a problem?" Sinb asked confused.

"The problem is Yuju. She needs to leave Eunha alone. She is just making it hard for Eunha to move on because of her lies!"

I know that Yuju is not fooling us that she can see and talk to Seungwoo but feeling of jealousy is winning over me. I don't want to saw her getting close to Eunha anymore.

"are you doubting Yuju unnie now, Yerin unnie? She already proved to us that she can really communicate to Seungwoo oppa's spirit. "

" I don't care. Later, I will talk to Yuju. I will tell her to get out of our lives. We don't need her esp. Eunha. She's not helping her." I said annoyed.

"what are you saying? We both know that Eunha unnie's condition improved since the day Yuju unnie came into our life. She can even smile now." Sinb said defending Yuju. I glared at her.

"are you saying that Yuju is the one who can heal Eunha's broken heart? Who is she to do that? We don't need her." I said annoyed. My heart is feeling heavy for the words I said to Yuju but I can't control my anger right now.

"stop acting like that, Yerin unnie! Are you jealous? Are you mad that even after Seungwoo oppa died, Eunha unnie can't still love you back? Are you afraid that Yuju unnie is the one fated for her?"

Sinb said making my blood boil. Why is defending Yuju? She knows about my feelings for Eunha but why she's taking sides with Yuju? I balled my hands into a fist controlling my anger in Sinb. She's still my friend and I treat her as my own sister.

"I won't lose hope. I love Eunha and if someone can love Eunha more than the way Seungwoo loved her, that someone will only be me."

I said glaring at Sinb. I walked away from her leaving her all alone. I am pissed with her. She should support my love for Eunha but she's the one pushing me away from the one I love and helping Yuju to be close to Eunha.

End of Yerin's POV

____________________

Eunha's POV

Yuju and I are sitting next to each others on the river bank. Everytime I looked at her, I remembered Seungwoo. I felt happy thinking that Seungwoo is the one sitting beside me right now.

"You two look so happy on that picture. Too bad, Seungwoo's already dead."

Yuju said while looking at the picture inside the bottle I'm holding. Seungwoo's death is one of the most hurtful experience in my life. I became so dependent to him, I also believe that he's the one fated to me that's why when he died, I don't know what to do. I am so attached to him esp. in his memories maybe that's the reason why his spirit is still trapped in this world.

"I'm sorry if I reminded you of Seungwoo again." Yuju apologetically said. I tried to force a smile but the smile turns bitterly.

"it's okay. I am the one who should apologize. I'm sorry for kissing you last time." I saw Yuju blushed and she looks so cute like Seungwoo.

"i-it's okay. I know that you did that due to your high fever and you missed Seungwoo so much that's why you've mistaken me as him." Yuju said kindly. She is kind and understanding just like Seungwoo. I realized that she reminds me of Seungwoo a lot.

"I also saw Seungwoo that night." My heart aches when I remember Seungwoo's words again.

"really? What did he say?"

"He told me to accept his death. He also told me to live happily again and open my heart again for someone else." Remembering those words from him is hurting me so much.

"I should and understand him and follow his words but...I can't.It hurts a lot hearing those words from him. It hurts, it's breaking my heart into pieces again."

I can't stop myself from crying after saying those words. It hurts a lot because I know everything happened that night is real. I am not dreaming and really talked to his spirit. It was all real like the kiss I had with Yuju. I cried my heart out again and I felt Yuju hugged me. Why do I feel Seungwoo is the one hugging me right now? Yuju's warmth is reminding me of Seungwoo's warmth.

"it's okay. Stop crying, Eunha. I am here and I won't leave your side."

I heard Yuju said sweetly at me but why do I hear Seungwoo's voice saying those words in my ears? I closed my eyes and just enjoy the warmth from Yuju. I don't want to think of anything right now but enjoy this moment. I stopped crying and hugged Yuju back. My heart feels calm and content right now.

"Eunha, I'm sorry to ask this but...why are you blaming yourself at Seungwoo's death? What happened?" I heard Yuju asked and my heart aches again. Seungwoo's death is one of the most hurtful experience in my life.

"it was all my fault. He died because of me." I said honestly. I can't accept Seungwoo's death not just because I love him so much but also because I know to myself that I'm the one responsible in his death.

End of Eunha's POV