Truth Hurts

You're Beautiful

Seungwoo's POV

Days has passed since the first day Yuju met my friends and now here we go again in our place to go to Yerin's house.

I know that Eunha is not there so I asked Yuju to go to the riverside. I smiled when I saw Eunha sitting at the riverbank while she looks lost in her thoughts.

"I will call Yerin to inform her that Eunha is here." Yuju said then take out her phone from her pocket. She was about to call Yerin on her phone but I stopped her.

I know that Eunha just want to be alone right now. "Don't call Yerin noona, Yuju. Eunha wants to be alone right now."

"Really? Then let's go to Yerin's house now." Yuju said but I shooked my head. I want to stay here watching over Eunha.

"Can we just stay here for a while? I want to watch over Eunha. Just for a while, Yuju. Please?" I begged Yuju cutely and she just smiled at me.

"okay but not too long." She said and I thanked her. I looked at Eunha again and saw her looking weirdly at us.

I smiled and waved at her but I remembered that she can't saw a ghost like me, only Yuju can. Eunha stand up and walked closer to us.

'She's so beautiful and her short hair suits her baby face. Too bad I am not the guy meant for her.'

"G-Good morning Eunha-ssi." Yuju said awkwardly cause Eunha keeps on staring at her weirdly.

"Are you crazy? Who are you talking to a while ago? Are you talking to yourself?" Eunha asked curiously. She saw Yuju talking alone cause she can't see me. Yuju laughed nervously.

"Didn't Yerin unnie and Sinb told you that I have a third eye? I can see and hear Seungwoo's spirit that's why I am here to help you." Yuju said but Eunha just stared at her coldly.

"Why don't you just go and leave us all alone? Seungwoo is already in heaven so stop with your stupid act." Eunha said coldly and walked away from Yuju and I.

 I felt sad seeing her acting like this. She changed a lot after I died. I don't like her being cold and lonely like this. I missed her old self. I hope she will finally moved on.

"That's not true! Seungwoo's spirit is still trapped in this world because of you. He can't go to his destination because of his stupid and immature girlfriend!" Yuju shouted making Eunha stopped on her steps.

I got surprised in the words Yuju said but I didn't give any words. I just stared at Eunha who is back facing us right now.

"Seungwoo can't go to his destination because of you. You don't want to let him go that's why his soul is still trapped in this world. Don't you feel pity on him? It's been a year already since he died but his spirit is wandering in this world because of you. Seungwoo's spirit can't live this world because of your selfishness and immatured behavior, Jung Eunbi!" Yuju said honestly.

I am not mad at her for talking that way to Eunha because she only said the truths. Eunha should realize that letting me go is for the sake of both of us.

" is that all you can say, Yuju-ssi?" Eunha said in her slightly shaken voice making Yuju and I looked at each others surprised.

I know that Yuju's words hit her hard but she's just pretending to be strong infront of Yuju.

'Stop pretending and just be yourself again Jung Eunbi.'

"Eunha-ssi? Are you okay?" Yuju asked worriedly. She looks guilty but I can't blame her. She just told Eunha the things she needs to hear.

I heard Eunha took a long deep breath first before facing Yuju. She is wearing her pokerface and cold eyes again but I can still see the tears she's trying to hold in her eyes. It breaks my heart seeing the girl I loved the most being miserable because of me.

"Can you really see and hear Seungwoo?" Eunha asked coldly while looking straight in Yuju's eyes. I don't know why her eyes looks scary to me right now.

"Y-Yes. W-Why, Eunha-ssi?" Yuju asked nervously. Eunha looks scary staring at her with an expressionless eyes.

"Then prove it to me, Choi Yuju." Eunha said with a cold stare at Yuju.

I don't know what's in her mind right now but I hope and I believe that she won't do something bad to Yuju. I looked at Yuju and saw her gulped nervously. I just smiled at her.

End of Seungwoo's POV