Guilty

You're Beautiful

Flashback

"I will go to the US to study in College. My parents asked me to go with them at the end of this month."

Seungwoo said sadly to Eunha. Today is weekend and they had a date. They graduated last week in Secondary School and they are preparing for their College admissions but Seungwoo told Eunha that he had to go abroad to continue his studies.

"You will leave me? Then why did you join us in College admission test when you already know to yourself that you won't study here with us?"

Eunha said with a hurt tone in her voice. It's already 8 pm, after they eat dinner in a restaurant, they go the river bank where Seungwoo said that he had to go to the US at the end of the month. Eunha felt sad and betrayed. No wonder why Seungwoo looks so sad and lost in his thoughts whenever she, Sinb and Yerin will talk about the Universities they want to enter. She felt betrayed cause Seungwoo joined them in taking College admission test and even promised her to go the same university as her.

"I'm sorry, Eunha. I don't really want to go but my parents forced me. They talked to me and said that they want to live with me but their job is in the US that's why they asked me to go with them now."

Seungwoo said making Eunha's heart break into pieces. Seungwoo will go with his parents and leave her alone. She can't imagine life without him. Seungwoo saw Eunha's tears and wiped it using his fingers.

"I will go with them but my heart will always be with you. I won't let the long distance between us ruined our relationship. Even I go far away from you, my love will always be here for you."

Seungwoo said sweetly before he sealed Eunha's lips with a kiss. Eunha wants to believe that they can really survive long distance relationship but the fact that Seungwoo didn't tell her the truth early is making her mad. He should just told her everything before so she won't hope that she will enter the University with him. She even pictured themselves walking home together, doing research in the library, doing studies together and walking hand in hand in the University campus. She is always thinking of her dreams with Seungwoo beside her.

"Eunha, I'm sorry. I promise to..."

"stop. Don't say anything. Promise is just a simple word, it doesn't had a magic to make those words into reality. Don't do promises, if you know to yourself that you can break those promises." Eunha said looking straight in Seungwoo's eyes. She was hurt and needs space right now." I need to go home, Seungwoo. I want to be alone right now."

"no, Eunha. I know you're mad at me for keeping this to you but..I just don't want to hurt you."

Seungwoo said with tears in his eyes also. He knows Eunha just needs time to think about this but he won't let this night end without fixing their problem. He loves this girl so much that he will do everything to stay forever with her.

"you don't want to hurt me? You already did, Seungwoo. I love you but...I need space for now."

Eunha said while crying. Seungwoo hugged her but she pushed him away and run away. She was so deep in her own thoughts that she didn't notice an upcoming car. The driver looks drunk and wrecklessly driving. Eunha only heard a loud beep sound and saw a fast car approaching her. She was so shocked that she can't move her feet. She is expecting the car to hit her but someone pushed her away. Eunha fall down and hit her head on the floor but before she lose conciousness, she saw a bleeding Seungwoo lying on the floor while smiling sweetly at her.

End of Flashback

______________________

Eunha's POV

I woke up in the hospital looking for Seungwoo. I had a bad feeling when I saw Yerin unnie's puffy red eyes. I asked Sinb, Yerin unnie and my parents about Seungwoo but they told me to just rest and the nurses gave me a tranquilizer whenever I will panicked about Seungwoo. It hurts so much because...they can't tell me that Seungwoo is already dead cause I got trauma in the accident. I only learned that he's dead already at the last day of his burial. I cried and can't forgive myself because of my selfishness and immaturity. He died because of me and the worst part, I didn't have the chance to say goodbye and apologize to him after the accident. He stay in the hospital in a coma for three days while my stupid mind is having mental breakdown because of trauma. I regret everything since the night I argue with him, I blame myself for his death and I can't live my life normally again since then. I think I don't have the right to be happy because Seungwoo died because of me. How can I be happy again if the past will keep on haunting me even in my dreams?

"stop crying, Eunha. It was an accident and you're a victim too. Don't blame youself, it's not your fault." Yuju said while patting my back. I am crying while telling Yuju about the accident. I looked at Yuju and I saw Seungwoo again.

"how can you say it's not my fault? I am selfish and immature that's why that happened. If I didn't argue with you and run away from you, that won't happened. It's all my fault, I'm so sorry Seungwoo." I said those words while staring at Yuju. I saw Seungwoo in her and I hate it. I hate that I can't still believe that he's already gone.

"Eunha,I...I am not Seungwoo. It's me, Yuju."

Yuju said and I know she's right but my stupid mind is fooling me right now. I can really saw Seungwoo in her. I can't help myself and leaned closer to her. I captured her lips thinking she's Seungwoo that I'm kissing.

End of Eunha's POV

______________________________

Yuju's POV

I felt sad hearing the sad death of Seungwoo. He died to save the life of the girl he love and everytime I see Seungwoo, I can tell that he's not regretting offering his own life for this girl. No wonder why he asked for my help, Seungwoo wants nothing but the happiness of Eunha. He has a great love for her and how I wish I can love Eunha too more than he did.

"stop crying, Eunha. It was an accident and you're a victim too. Don't blame youself, it's not your fault." I said while patting Eunha's back. She's crying while telling me about the accident. She looked at me and I blushed because of her pretty face.

"how can you say it's not my fault? I am selfish and immature that's why that happened. If I didn't argue with you and run away from you, that won't happened. It's all my fault, I'm so sorry Seungwoo." She said those words while staring at me. Why is she talking at me like she's talking with Seungwoo? I know that Seungwoo is not here right now cause I can't see him.

"Eunha,I...I am not Seungwoo. It's me, Yuju."

I said to her. I think she missed Seungwoo again that's why she's mistaking me again as Seungwoo. She is looking straight in my eyes and my heart is beating like crazy. She suddenly leaned closer to me and was surprised when her lips captured mine. Her kiss tastes sweet but I can feel desperation in her kiss. Is she thinking that I am Seungwoo that she's kissing? Even though I want to enjoy her kiss, I don't want her to think of me as a rebound and a substitute for Seungwoo's lost. I gently pushed her away from me.

"Eunha, what are you doing?" I said looking straight in her eyes. Her eyes looks so lost. What can I do to heal the heart of this broken girl?

"Yuju? I'm sorry. I don't know why my mind is fooling me right now. I'm so sorry again for kissing you. This won't happen again."

Eunha said and bowed down at me. I want her to kiss me again but without mistaken me as Seungwoo anymore. "

I think you are just too tired. I will take you home." I said but she shooked her head.

"no, I will just remember Seungwoo again. Don't worry about me, I can go home by myself."

Eunha said as she stand up. I want to take her home but she said that she can do it alone. I don't understand why she can saw Seungwoo at me. I watched her back as she walked away from me. She looks so broken that I want to cover her in my arms and protect her in this cruel world. If she will just let me love her, I will do everything to make her happy again.

End of Yuju's POV