Broken Hearted

You're Beautiful

Eunha's POV

I entered a restaurant with Yuju and a tall girl walked closer to us while smiling.

"Good morning. Welcome to our restaurant." The tall girl said but smiled teasingly when she noticed me standing beside Yuju. "Who is that beautiful girl beside you, Yuju? Is she your girlfriend?" The tall girl said teasingly. I looked at Yuju and she laughed nervously.

"Yah, Sowon unnie. She's not my girlfriend. She's Eunha, the girlfriend of Seungwoo." Yuju said making my heart aches after hearing Seungwoo's name.

"Seungwoo? The ghost you are helping?" The tall girl asked. It seems that she knows also that Seungwoo's spirit is talking to Yuju.

I looked around the restaurant searching for Seungwoo but I can't find him. I really want to see his face again.

"Ghost? You're helping a ghost, Yuju unnie?" Another girl asked and I looked at her. She is now standing beside the tall girl. She's not that tall and she looks cute.

"Am...I will explain later to you, Umji. " Yuju said then laughed nervously. It seems to me that girl doesn't know that Yuju has a third eye and she's helping Seungwoo's spirit. Yuju looked at me then smiled.

"What do you want to eat, Eunha?" She asked with a smile. Her beautiful voice is reminding me of Seungwoo's beautiful voice.

"I...want Seungwoo." I said looking straight in Yuju's eyes.

"What? She wants to eat the ghost?" I heard the tall girl said but I ignored her.

Yuju guide me in one table and made me sit down. She sat down on the chair across me and the two other girls followed us.

"Eunha, I am asking you what food do you want to eat. Tell me, I know you're hungry. Your stomach told me a while ago." Yuju said smiling. I know she just want to make me smile but its been a year since the last time I smiled that's why I can't do it anymore.

I just stared at Yuju. I know that the two girls watching to us will think of me weirdly but I don't care. All I want is to be with Seungwoo again.

"I want to see Seungwoo, Yuju." I said staring at Yuju. She and the two girls looked at each others.

I know I sounded like a fool but I don't care. I want to see Seungwoo, I want to hug him tight. Yuju hold my right hand that is on top of the table. Her action reminds me of Seungwoo again.

"I don't know how to help you, Eunha. If you have a third eye then..." Yuju didn't finished her words and she looks sorry for me.

"Then tell me what should I do to have a third eye? I will do everything just to be with Seungwoo again, Yuju." I said while shedding tears. I know I sounded desperate but what can I do? My heart is still asking for Seungwoo.

I got surprised when Yuju wiped my tears with the back of her hand. I remembered Seungwoo again. Yuju's touch is the same as Seungwoo's touch.

'How could that happen? Is it possible that Seungwoo's spirit entered Yuju's body? Is that the reason why Yuju knows the things that only Seungwoo and I knows?'

"Stop crying, Eunha." Yuju said but I think I heard Seungwoo's voice saying that to me.

"Seungwoo? Is that you?" I said with tears falling down from my eyes.

'Why I remembered Seungwoo with you, Yuju? Did Seungwoo's spirit really possessed your body?'

"Eunha, it's me, Yuju. I'm not Seungwoo." Yuju said but I don't know want to believe that.

"I think your friend is really hungry,Yuju. Why don't you try our new menu? Walnut pie. Yuju suggested that pie cause she found out that you like it. She's so sweet, right?" The girl said with a teasingly smile.

"Yah, Sowon unnie. Stop teasing us." Yuju said glaring at the tall girl. She then looked back at me with a warm gaze. "Do you want to try our walnut pie, Eunha?"

I remembered Seungwoo again. That pie is his favorite because he said it's good for the brain. He is really smart and I really missed talking to him.

"Yuju studied the recipe of walnut pie when she found out that you like it. She really wants to take you here and have a taste of our walnut pie." The tall girl said. I don't really like walnut pie at first but because of Seungwoo, it became one of my favorites.

"Yuju unnie is so thoughtful. She studied that recipe just for you." I heard the the smaller girl said.

'Thoughtful? Seungwoo is thoughtful too. He will always thinks of others sake first before himself.'

I looked at Yuju and saw her smiled at me but after a few seconds, I saw Seungwoo smiling infront of me now and not Yuju.

'What is this I'm seeing? Is this real?'

"Don't worry cause I already phone called Yerin unnie and Sinb that you are here. They said that they will come here anytime soon. " Yuju said smiling at me.

I didn't say anything but just looked at Yuju. I want to see Seungwoo again but all I can see is Yuju sitting across me right now making me sigh.

'Why I saw Seungwoo in you, Yuju? Why you always remind me of him?'

End of Eunha's POV

---------------------

"Two tuna sandwiches, one plate of chicken drumsticks and one walnut pie." Sowon said as the waitress served the orders of their new friends.

Yerin and Sinb already came on the restaurant. Sowon and Umji were surprised cause the two are the same customers who ordered takeouts before.

The two became good friends with Sowon and Umji easily even though Sowon and Sinb kinda act like Tom and Jerry. Eunha is the only quiet one who only did nothing but stares at Yuju who's still sitting on the chair across her. Yuju noticed it and she felt uncomfortable but she try hard to act nice with the lonely girl.

"Eunha, try this walnut pie. I hope that you like it." Yuju said while smiling to Eunha.

Eunha took the walnut pie and stare at it. Everyone inside the restaurant is looking at her like she is filming a walnut CF. Eunha finally took a small bite of the walnut pie and everyone is anticipating her reaction esp. Yuju.

Everyone gasped when Eunha suddenly dropped the small pie and tears started to roll down from her eyes.

"Eunha-ya. Don't you like it?" Yerin asked worriedly.

"I think the walnut pie taste so delicious that's why she's acting like that." Sowon said seriously.

"I think she's overreacting. No need to shed a tear for a pie." Umji whispered to Sowon who just nodded.

"Wow, I want to try that pie. Give us a new one, waitress unnie!" Sinb said to the waitress that's on the counter.

Yuju felt worried at Eunha's reaction. Since the first time she saw her this morning, Eunha keeps on crying. Yuju holds Eunha's right hand that's on top of the table. Yerin saw it then glared.

"Are you okay, Eunha? Stop crying." Yuju said while looking straight in Eunha's eyes.

Sinb looked at Yerin and saw jealousy in her eyes. Sowon looked at Umji and saw the younger girl glaring at Eunha.

"Stop crying? You want me to stop crying when you know that I'm crying because of you?" Eunha said while looking down the floor.

Yuju was shocked and looked at her friends sitting on the table with them. They all looked surprised too then glared at Yuju.

"What? Why you're crying because of me? Did I do something wrong to you, Eunha?" Yuju asked worriedly. She knows that she argued with Eunha already because of her coldness and rudeness to her but she can't think of a proper reason why this girl will cry because of her.

"Why?" Eunha asked as she looked at straight in Yuju's eyes. There are tears running down from her eyes. Seeing her crying again, Yuju felt a pain in her heart.

"Why did you leave me all alone?!!!" Eunha shouted as she suddenly stand up. Everyone was shocked at her action esp. Yuju.

"When did you left her all alone, Yuju? Can someone explain me what's happe.." Sowon didn't finished her words causevSinb shoved a sandwich inside .

"Just shut up and watch, giraffe." Sinb said glaring at Sowon. Umji just smiled then patted Sowon's back comfortingly.

"I...I don't understand. What do you mean, Eunha?" Yuju asked confused.

Eunha didn't answer and just walked out of the restaurant while running. Yerin followed her outside while everyone was left confused.

"I apologized for Eunha unnie. Can I just take out our orders? I think we need to go." Sinb said to Sowon who put out the sandwich inside .

"Okay but you have to eat this sandwich first." Sowon said then shoved the sandwich inside Sinb's mouth making Umji laughed. Sinb was about to hit Sowon when they noticed a gloomy Yuju.

"Don't worry about Eunha unnie, Yuju unnie. Yerin unnie and I will take care of her. Thanks for taking good care of her." Sinb bowed down 90 degress to Yuju making Sowon and Umji looked weirdly at her.

"It's okay, Sinb. I want to help Seungwoo and also...Eunha." Yuju said sadly.

The fragile state of Eunha today and also last time gave her the desire to help the said girl to finally move on. It's not easy as she saw how broken hearted Eunha is until now. Yuju looked at the glasswall and saw Seungwoo standing outside while staring at them.

How long he had been there? Did he saw all her interactions with Eunha today? Why he doesn't show up a while ago and help her with Eunha?

A lot of questions are flooding inside Yuju's mind after what happened today. But she knows to herself that she's willing to help Jung Eunha move on from now on.