Push and Pull

You're Beautiful

Sowon raised her right hand. Eunha was surprised when Sowon was about to slap her face. She just closed her eyes and ready herself for the punishment. But Eunha was more surprised that instead of a slap, she felt Sowon's hands pinching her both chubby cheeks. Eunha opened her eyes and looked weirdly at Sowon who looks so happy pinching her cheeks.

"aigoo, you're so cute. You look like a baby." Sowon stop pinching Eunha's cheeks and smiled. "I know that Yuju will be happy to see you again, Eunha-baby."

Eunha cringed at the word 'Eunha-baby'. Sowon just smiled and patted her hair.

___________________

Yuju's POV 

I sighed and turn off the TV. I keep switching channels but no program is interesting me. I felt bad for being so cold to Sowon unnie, I want to go with her and help her in the restaurant but I feel like staying home alone. After my date with Eunha, I was left broken hearted and confuse. This is the first I fell in love but the girl I love can't love me back. How can she love me when she can't still forget her deceased boyfriend? I looked around me, I haven't seen Seungwoo's spirit for a very long time. Is his spirit already gone? But Eunha looks depressed until now. The door opened and I was surprised when Sowon unnie entered.

"Sowon unnie? Did you forgot something?"

"nope. I came back because we have a visitor who's looking for you, Yuju."

"huh? Who?"

I wasn't expecting anyone to visit me today. Sowon unnie smiled brightly at me then moved to her left. I got more surprised and stood up when I saw Eunha. She looks so beautiful and looks like an angel. I can't move nor say any words.

"I have to go. My restaurant and dear customers are waiting for me now."

"but what about the breakfast I bought for you, Sowon unnie? Don't you want to eat it?" Eunha asked Sowon unnie. I felt jealous cause she bought breakfast for Sowon unnie, what about me?

"Just eat that with Yuju, Eunha. I really need to go." Sowon unnie walked closer to me and whisper in my ears. "this is your chance now, Yuju. Don't let this opportunity just slipped through your fingers. I will let you do intimate moments with her inside our house. Just make sure to clean all your mess after."

I glared at Sowon unnie and she just winked at me. She said goodbyes again and exit our house, leaving me and Eunha alone. The atmosphere became awkward and we both can't look at each others eyes. I took a deep breath and try my best to act like a good hostess, she's my visitor after all.

"am..take a sit, Eunha. Do you want anything?" I asked nervously. Her eyes looks so seductive when she looked at me.

"I don't need anything. All I need is you, Choi Yuju." She said in her angelic voice making my heart go crazy again. Why are you doing this to me Eunha? You will push me away but will pull me back again to you.

"wh-what did you say, Eunha?" I asked nervously. I think I'm truly, madly and deeply in love with her now that no matter how many times she pushed me away, I will always find myself running back to her.

"I...I want you."

My eyes almost popped out. Did I hear it right? She wants me?

"I'm sorry, that's not what I mean. I just want to be with you. I even bought breakfast for us to share, Yuju." Eunha replied. I felt my heart relaxed again.'ert, Yuju. What are you thinking?'. I mentally scolded my self.

"ah...okay. Let's go to our dinning room and eat now, Eunha."

We entered the dinning room. I help Eunha fix the food she bought in the table. I smiled cause she bought 3 cups of coffees, a mini box of brownies and three cheese cake for us.

"I thought Sowon unnie will join us that's why I bought a lot."

"why? Do you think my unnie is a shikshin?" I asked Eunha teasingly and she just laughed awkwardly. We sat down and eat the food silently. I hate this awkward atmosphere again. I want us to be comfortable with each others again.

"I'm sorry, Yuju. I'm sorry for breaking your heart a lot of times."

I stopped eating when I heard Eunha speak. I looked at her and saw her looking straight in my eyes. My heart started beating fast again. I think there's no escape with you now, Jung Eunbi. You're so irrisistable.

"I know I left you confuse and sad last time.To be honest, I felt the same too. I was confused and sad when I left you and I don't know why." Eunha said looking down. Could this mean that she likes me now but just confuse in her own feelings? I don't want to assume anything. I will just break my heart even more if I found out that she can never love me back. Yes, I'm in love with you now, Jung Eunbi and I'm silently hoping and praying that you can love me back someday.

"Eunha, I...I..." I want to confess right now to her but I can't say those three words to her. I'm also afraid that she will just dumped me and everything between us will become more awkward.

"what do you want to say, Yuju?"

"huh? I...I just want you to know that...you have to take everything slow. Don't rush yourself, Eunha. You will finally move on in the right time." what am I saying? I mentally scold myself. Eunha just smiled at me.

"can we...take everything slow, Yuju? My heart still needs a lot of time to move on."

I smiled at Eunha and nodded. I won't mind waiting for you, Eunha. I believe that one day, your heart will be whole again. I will help you fix your broken heart.

End of Yuju's POV

___________________________

"I'm sleepy, Yuju. Can I sleep in your room?"

Yuju looked at Eunha who is sitting on the sofa beside her. After they ate breakfast, they just watch TV silently. Yuju couldn't ask for more cause Eunha is everything for her. Just feeling her presence beside her is enough to make her heart smile.

"uh...okay."

Yuju nervously agreed. She can't say no to the angel beside her. Eunha smiled and hold one of Yuju's hand, Yuju was surprised but let the petite girl dragged her up the stairs and entered her room. Eunha just lay down on the bed and closed her eyes. Yuju chuckled cause Eunha looks fast asleep already. She walked closer to Eunha and fix the girl's position on the bed.

"sleep with me, Yuju."

Yuju got shocked when Eunha suddenly talked with closed eyes. Her heart felt nervous too cause Eunha asked her to sleep with her. What does she mean by that? 'stop with your ert thoughts, Choi Yuju.'

"what did you say, Eunha?"

Eunha opened her eyes and looked straight in Yuju's eyes. Yuju is sitting on the bed and was leaning down at Eunha as she is fixing the girl's position on the bed. Yuju blushed realizing their few inches apart.

"lay down beside me, Yuju. I can't sleep alone right now. Please, let's sleep together?"

Yuju swallowed hard cause Eunha looks so seductive right now. She shook off the thoughts away and just obey her boss request. Yuju lay down beside Eunha and the latter circled her hands in Yuju's waist. Yuju smiled and try to relax her heart. They are both innocent and all they want to do is enjoy each others warmth.

"can you help me start again, Yuju? I talked to Sana unnie and she made me realize a lot of things. I realized that...I am just afraid to start over again that's why I can't move on. It's not my feelings for Seungwoo that's stopping me from moving on but myself. I am afraid to start again and until now, I haven't forgiven myself in Seungwoo's death. I keep living with guilt and regret in my heart that's why I can't go on my life again."

Yuju looked straight in Eunha's eyes and saw her eyes looking so lost. It is Eunha herself that's keeping her from moving on and not her undying love for Seungwoo.

"I'm glad that you finally realize that Eunha. I told you that it was only you who can really fix your broken heart. The people around you will do everything to make you smile and appreciate life again but in the end, only your choice matters. If you will choose to move on and start again or...if you will just choose to sulk yourself in depression?"

Yuju said and Eunha can't help but nodded. She felt sorry for every people she'd hurted because of her selfish and immature behaviours. She needs to start a new chapter of her life now. Letting go doesn't mean that she doesn't care about Seungwoo anymore. It's just realizing that the only person she really have control over is herself.

"thank you for everything, Yuju. I'm happy that you came into my life."

Yuju just smiled at Eunha. She wants to say that if not because of Seungwoo's spirit, their paths will never crossed. But she choose not to say it cause Eunha might feel sad remembering Seungwoo again.

"can I...can I kiss you before we go to sleep, Eunha?"

Yuju asked shyly. She just wants to kiss Eunha on the forehead before they sleep. Eunha nodded sheepishly making Yuju smiled. Yuju kissed Eunha's forehead making Eunha disappointed. Yuju notice her face reaction.

"what's wrong, Eunha?"

"nothing. I just thought you will kiss me on the lips." Eunha said bluntly making Yuju blushed.

"do you want me to...kiss you on the lips?"

Yuju asked nervously. Eunha looks surprised and her heart is beating fastly right now. This won't be their first kiss anyway so Eunha just nodded shyly. Yuju felt so nervous like this will be their first kiss. She leaned closer to Eunha's face and slowly, she captured her lips with her own lips. Eunha closed her eyes and just let herself get lost in Yuju's sweet kisses.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Eunha's broken heart was about to heal soon. Thanks, Yuju. I really love 97line <3.Thanks for reading my fic. Stay tuned for more updates.