Love Square

You're Beautiful

Eunha's POV

I can't believe that I made a fool of myself. I thought Seungwoo's spirit is inside Yuju's body and he's living in her but I am so stupid to think of that. I don't know how to move on. I'm so tired right now.

"Eunha, stop! I am here for you. I will never leave you."

I heard Yerin unnie's voice and I stopped running. I know that a lot of people is hurting because of me but I really don't know what to do. I want to move on and live normally again but my stupid heart and mind is always betraying me. Whenever I will try to live normally again, I will always remember or saw things that will remind me of Seungwoo again. Just like today, I know that Yuju is a different person but because of my stupid heart and mind, I thought of her as Seungwoo. Yerin unnie catch up at me and hugged me tight. I cried my heart out. I am so tired in all of this.

"sshh.Stop crying, Eunha. Unnie is here and will never leave you. I love you." I heard Yerin unnie say. I just closed my eyes and try to enjoy the warmth of her embrace but I can't feel anything.

"let's go home, Eunha. You need to take a rest. Let's go?"

I looked at Yerin unnie and saw her smiling sweetly at me. I forced my lips to form a smile but my face muscles felt stiff. Even my body is not helping me at all.

"it's okay. Don't force yourself to smile if you don't want to. Stop pretending and just be yourself again, Eunha."

Be my self again? I can't even remember my old self. I hate myself for being like this. I just want to close my eyes and sleep peacefully after all of this.

End of Eunha's POV

_________________________

Sinb's POV

"what? You told those things to Yuju unnie?"

I asked Yerin unnie shocked. I was surprised when she called me and asked me to go to her house. She told me that she took home Eunha unnie a while ago and told me the things that happened this morning with they go to Yuju unnie's place. I was surprised when she told me that Eunha unnie thougt that Seungwoo oppa's spirit entered Yuju unnie's body and oppa is living in her but I got more surprised to the things Yerin unnie said to Yuju unnie.

"why did you tell those things to Yuju unnie? She's our friend and she's helping us in Eunha unnie's condition. Why you told her to stay away from us?" I can't still believe that Yerin unnie told Yuju unnie to stay away from us esp. to Eunha unnie.

"I just don't want her to become more close to Eunha. I'm afraid that...Eunha might fall for her."

Yerin unnie said feeling insecure. I was surprised cause she's thinking that Eunha unnie might fall for Yuju unnie. As much as I want Yuju unnie and Eunha unnie end up together, I don't want Yerin unnie left broken hearted. I want to confess my feelings for her but I'm afraid that my feelings won't be reciprocated and it will affect our friendship. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what will be the ending of our love square.

"you need to apologize to Yuju unnie, Yerin unnie. It's unfair for her if she will stay away from us just because of your jealousy and insecurity." I said seriously. I want to laugh at my self for being so good in my words for others but not in my own. I can't do anything to stop the hidden pain in my heart.

"I understand, Sinb. Thanks for giving some sense to me. It's very rare to see you acting mature for once." Yerin unnie smiled teasingly at me. I want to laugh and hit her as a joke but I can't. My heart is not feeling well today because of her.

"what's wrong, Sinb? " Yerin unnie asked me concerned. I just shooked my head and force a smile on her. I don't know how long can I hide my feelings for her. For now, what I want to do is to help Eunha unnie move on.

"I'm fine, Yerin unnie. I will talk to Yuju unnie and apologize in behalf of you. It's unfair if she will not be our friend again just because you're scared of losing Eunha unnie. If you really love my bestfriend, you won't be selfish and take her away from her friends just because you're being jealous, Yerin unnie."

I said seriously and Yerin unnie sighed heavily before nodding. I hope that none of us will be hurt too much after all of this.

End of Sinb's POV