Why?

You're Beautiful

Yuju's POV

I am lying on my bed thinking about Seungwoo. He never showed to me again after I saw him on the restaurant the day Eunha first came in our restaurant. I am worried and confused why he didn't talk to me and why he did nothing to help us with Eunha.

I am also worried about Eunha but Sinb assured me that she and Yerin unnie will take care of her. It's already dark outside and I was about to sleep when my phone rang.

"Sinb?" I said when I saw the caller ID. I don't expect her to call tonight.

I answered the call and got surprised when Sinb told me that Eunha is missing again. I stand up and looked outside the window. It's dark outside and it's raining so I felt a lot more worried to Eunha.

After I ended the phone call with Sinb, I changed my clothes and walked out of the house. Sowon unnie is not home, she is doing a business seminar and will come back tomorrow. I entered my car and got surprised when I saw Seungwoo inside.

"She's inside the park right now. She's all alone and waiting for me to show to her. Go and take her home, Yuju." Seungwoo said sadly.

I have a lot of questions for him but didn't open it up cause finding Eunha is more important for me right now. Seungwoo guided me in my way to the park. When we arrived there, I run as fast as I can to the area Seungwoo told me where Eunha is.

I saw her sitting on the bench, she's shivering due to coldness. I run to her and wrapped her with my jacket. She is all alone and she's not wearing a jacket nor having an umbrella to protect herself in the cold rain.

"Are you really out of your mind, Eunha? Why are you doing this? Stop being pathetic!" I shouted at her.

I am now sitting next to her while we're sharing under the umbrella I'm holding. I am mad at her because she's not thinking right again. What if something bad happened to her tonight? She might get sick for staying under the rain.

End of Yuju's POV

-------------------------------------

"Where's S-Seungwoo? Is he w-with you? Tell him that I..I really needed him right now." Eunha said while shivering.

Yuju looked at Seungwoo and saw him looking sadly at Eunha. Yuju can't help herself and hugged Eunha tightly. She can't understand why she did that, she just felt that she needs to comfort the broken girl right now.

Yuju felt Eunha's hands circled on her waist, the said girl hugged her back. They stay in that position for a few minutes until Yuju let go of Eunha and looked straight in her eyes.

"Why are you doing this, Eunha? Do you want to get sick? Don't you feel pity on yourself? Stop acting like this. Live normally again, Jung Eunbi!" Yuju shouted at Eunha frustratingly.

"Why?! What's the point of living normally again? Seungwoo will never come back again to me!" Eunha shouted at Yuju while crying. Yuju's heart aches seeing this girl crying again.

"What are you saying? Not because Seungwoo's already dead, you have to live like this. Move on and continue living your life, Jung Eunbi!" Yuju said to the stubborn girl. 

Eunha just cried her heart out and Seungwoo can't take watching her crying like this anymore.

"I need to go, Yuju. Please, take care of her." Seungwoo disappered after saying those words. Yuju felt pissed at his cowardness.

"I don't have the right to live normally again. H-He died because of me. It was all my fault." Eunha said while crying making Yuju more confused. Why is she blaming herself in Seungwoo's death? What really happened?

"Eunha, stop crying. Let's go. I will take you home." Yuju said then hold Eunha securely on her arms.

"I...I'm s-sorry, Seung...woo." Eunha said before she lost conciousness.

Yuju touched her forehead and realized that she has a high fever. She carefully piggyback ride Eunha and take her inside her car. It's really late to travel to Yerin's house and the rain is pouring hard so Yuju just decided to take Eunha in their house.