One-Sided Love

You're Beautiful

Author's Note: I'm really happy and thankful for my subscribers and silent readers. Thanks for reading my fanfic. I'm also happy that after I updated the chapter where Eunha kissed Yuju, Eunha really kissed Yuju's cheek in V app that day! Anyway, thanks for supporting my fic. I love you guys!

------------------------------------------------

Sowon let Yuju wear clothes first before they go the living room and left Eunha sleeping on Yuju's room. Yuju told Sowon the things happened last night esp. in the park but skipped the part where Eunha kissed her. Until now, Yuju can still remember the taste of Eunha's lips and she can't help but blushed.

"are you sure you did nothing to her? You're still a College student, Yuju. You have to finish your studies first before getting married." Sowon said seriously. Yuju blushed at her sister's words but hide it in her sisters's eyes.

"yah, what are you saying, unnie? I didn't do anything to Eunha last night. I even slept here on the sofa last night." Yuju said trying to hide her blush but Sowon looks unconvinced.

"if you want to get married soon, I won't stop you, my baby Yuju."

Sowon said dramatically earning a glare from Yuju. Their doorbell rang and Sowon go out the house and peep at their gate's peephole. She saw Yerin and Sinb standing outside. Sowon frowned but still opened the gate. She has no idea why this two is visiting their house.

"good morning, Sowon unnie." Yerin and Sinb said in unison.

"good morning too, guys. How did you know that Yuju and I lived here?" Sowon asked confused.

"Yuju told us your exact address. We just came here to take Eunha home."

Yerin said smiling. This two are both kind even though Sowon and Sinb acts like Tom and Jerry. Sowon let the two entered their house and they saw Yuju sitting on the sofa. Yuju saw them and stand up smiling.

"good morning, guys. Eunha is still sleeping in my room." Yuju said. Her heart is beating fast whenever she remembered her kissed with Eunha last night.

"your room? You let her sleep in your room? Did you slept beside her?"

Yerin asked nervously. The thought of Eunha and Yuju sleeping on one bed is making her filled with jealousy. Yuju sensed a weird feeling in Yerin's question and answered right away.

"no, Yerin unnie. Don't take it in the wrong way. I let her sleep in my room while I slept here on the sofa last night."

Yuju said pointing at the sofa. Yerin sighed feeling relieved. Sinb notice her reaction and also sensed a weird feeling with Yuju's actions.

"it's okay, Yerin unnie. I think Yuju unnie is such a gentlewoman." Sinb said with a smile but her smile looks creepy for Sowon.

They saw Eunha looking elegant as she walked down the stairs. Yerin walked closer to her as she finally get down the last stair.

"good morning, Eunha. Did you had a good sleep? Don't worry, I am here now to take care of you." Yerin said sweetly to Eunha. Eunha just smiled forcefully. Everyone was shocked seeing her finally smiled even though it looks forced.

"you can smile now, Eunbi-ah." Yerin said sweetly again making Yuju cringed her nose. Sinb smiled as she saw Yuju acting jealous.

"I can't. I am just forcing my lips to curve again like a smile." Eunha said sadly. Yerin hold both of her hands and looked straight in her eyes.

"atleast, you're trying. I am so happy for you, Eunha."

Yerin said smiling but her smile fades when Eunha released herself from her hold. Eunha suddenly walked closer to Yuju. Yuju can't looked straight in her eyes cause she can still remember their kiss.

"Thank you, Yuju."

Yuju's eyes gone wide so is everyone. They are surprised hearing Eunha said that words to Yuju. Yuju can't believe that Eunha can finally say thank you now. She touched Eunha's forehead thinking this girl still had a high fever but she got more surprised when Eunha hugged her. Yerin was about to pull them away but Sowon and Sinb stop her.

"Eu-Eunha? Are you still in delirium? Don't stay under the rain again so you won't get sick again."

Yuju said calmly but deep inside she's in panic mode. Why Eunha is hugging her right now? Yerin can't take it anymore and pull Eunha away to Yuju.

"you still have a fever, Eunha? Let's go home and I will take care of you." Yerin said worriedly.

"I'm fine, Yerin unnie. I'm just hungry right now." Eunha said making Sowon smiled and speak.

"then let's go to our restaurant to eat breakfast. I won't take no as a answer."

Umji's POV

I saw Yuju unnie and Sowon unnie eating breakfast with our customers as I entered the restaurant. They noticed me and asked them to join them but I said that I already ate breakfast. I saw the beautiful girl with short hair stealing glances at Yuju unnie most of the time. I also noticed Yuju unnie doing the same to her with a blush on her cheeks. I think Yuju unnie developed a crush on her.

"Yuju unnie, do you like her?"

Yuju unnie looked at me confused. Yerin unnie, Eunha unnie and Sinb already left after they ate breakfast here. Yuju unnie is left sitting on the table looking lost in her thoughts.

"what did you say, Umji?"

"I am asking if you like that deppressed girl." I don't want to be rude to Eunha unnie but I don't know why I am not happy thinking Yuju unnie likes her.

"you mean Eunha? Of course not. I am just helping her and Seungwoo."

Yuju unnie said but why am I not convinced? She already told me about her third eye and the special mission she recieved from the ghost named Seungwoo. I can't understand why I don't feel happy whenever I think of her with Eunha unnie. Do I have a crush on Yuju unnie?

"but you act different whenever she's here. I even saw you stealing glances at her a while ago. Do you like her?"

I asked her again and this time, she just became silent. Sowon unnie came out from her office and walked closer to Yuju unnie and I.

"why are you still here, Yuju? You don't need to stay here for so long. Just go home, relax or...go to Eunha's place."

Sowon unnie said smiling then winked at Yuju unnie. Does she know something about Yuju unnie and Eunha unnie? I saw Yuju unnie smiled before she stand up and say goodbye to us. She looks so happy as she exit the restaurant. Is she in love?

" what's wrong, Umji?" I heard Sowon unnie's caring voice. I looked at her and saw her looking lovingly at me. She is a kind unnie to Yuju unnie and I, she treats us like her own babies.

"Does Yuju unnie has a crush in Eunha unnie?" I asked curiously.

"only Yuju can answer that question. Why?"

I just shooked my head. Why do I even care if Yuju unnie likes Eunha unnie? I should just be happy if Yuju unnie finally has someone to love.

"you are too young to think that way, Umji- ah." Sowon unnie said and I defend myself.

"I'm not too young. I can fall in love too right now if I want." I said making Sowon unnie shocked. I hate it when she esp. Yuju unnie looks at me like a child. I want to be looked as woman.

"okay. Are you...in love right now?" Sowon unnie asked looking scared. If I am not serious right now, I would have laugh seeing her face.

"no but...I think I have a crush on someone." I said as I remembered Yuju unnie's face. I think I liked her because she's smart, kind and pretty.

"it's just a crush, Umji. Don't take it too seriously. It will just fade away when you finally met the right one for you. Don't worry about your crush, she's not your future." Sowon unnie said. Did she said 'She'? How did she know that I have a crush on a girl?

"how did you know,unnie? Do you know who's my crush?"

"it's Yuju, right?" She said. I was shocked. If she knows, does Yuju unnie too?

"Yuju doesn't know. That kid is always oblivious in anything even in her own feelings." Sowon unnie said like a mind reader. I felt relieved but sad at the same time.

"do you think Yuju unnie and I are not meant for each others?" I asked. Sowon unnie smiled and put one of her hand on my shoulder.

"that's not what I mean. You are still young to think of love. Just use that crush on Yuju as your motivation in your study or in anything to inspire you. Don't use that feeling as a destruction in your dreams." Sowon unnie said smiling at me. I smiled and wrapped my hands around her waist. I am so happy to have a friend and unnie like her.

"as much as I like hugging you, I still have paper works to do in my office. Do you want to help me, smart Umji?" Sowon unnie asked and I nodded happily. I forgot my thoughts about my feelings to Yuju unnie because of this older unnie beside me.

End of Umji's POV

__________________

Sinb's POV

Yerin unnie left after taking Eunha unnie and I in Eunha unnie's home. She looks like she doesn't want to go cause she wants to take care of Eunha unnie but I remind her that she has some personal matters to do today for her parents. I know she was jealous cause Yuju unnie is the one who took care of Eunha unnie last night. I know that she still has a special feelings to Eunha unnie that's why she can't notice my love for her. I am not mad at Eunha unnie because of this one-sided love tiangle of us cause she's oblivious of Yerin unnie's love for her.

"why don't you take a nap, unnie? You need to rest to lower your fever." I said to Eunha unnie as we entered her room. Eunha unnie just sat down and I sat next to her. She looks deep in her thoughts again.

"what's wrong, unnie? Tell me."

"I...I saw Seungwoo."

"what? You have opened your third eye now, unnie?" I asked surprised but she shooked her head and sighed.

"no but I'm sure in what I saw. It's really him. I really saw the man I love." Eunha unnie said sadly. Why is she sad? I thought she will be happy if ever she saw Seungwoo oppa again.

"what happened, unnie? "

" he said that...we are not meant to be. He also told me to just love someone else." Eunha unnie said and I saw tears rolled down her eyes. I hold one of her hand to silently tell her that she's not alone.

"you need to move on and accept that Seungwoo oppa is already gone. He's gone but you're still here and alive so you have to continue living. I don't want to say this but maybe...you two are not really meant to be. Maybe there's someone out there waiting for you to open your heart again and that someone will be the one for you." I said thinking of Yerin unnie. I don't want to think that she's really the one meant for Eunha unnie but if they are the one fated for each others, I can do nothing but accept it and be happy for them.

"you're right, Sinb. Because of me, Seungwoo's spirit is still in this world. I can't let him go." Eunha unnie said guilty. I just smiled at her and caress her hair.

"you can but not in an instant. Maybe day by day, you can finally learn to accept his death and you can finally heal your broken heart. Just help yourself and always remember that a lot of people still cares and love you, Jung Eunbi." I said and I saw her smile a little. I am happy that she can finally smile again but I want to see her natural and pure smile again.

"that's right, smile again, Eunha unnie. It's been a long time since the last time I've seen you smile. Where is my charming and lovable unnie? Hey, boring spirit, I command you to leave my Eunha unnie's body." I said acting like an exorcist in the movies. Eunha unnie just shooked her head smiling.

"I'm fine, Sinb."

"good. Now, go to sleep."

"I have something to tell you first."

"what is it? I know I'm pretty, you don't have to say it." I said to lighten the mood but she just gave me her death glare.

"I'm serious, Hwang Eunbi."

"I know, just go on."

"last night...Yuju..."

My eyes gone wide when she said Yuju unnies name. Did Yuju unnie take advantage of her poor condition last night? That unnie, I will surely beat her.

"did she do something bad to you, unnie? Tell me and that unnie will face my wrath." I said half joking.

"she didn't do something bad to me. It was my fault."

" what? What happened, unnie?"

"I...I kissed her last night."

My eyes almost popped out because of too much shock. The innocent Jung Eunbi kissed Choi Yuju who we just recently met? How could that happened?

"really? W-Why did you do that?"

"I've mistaken her as Seungwoo because of my high fever."

"I see. That's why he looks so shy a while ago." I said remembering the weird stares Yuju unnie gave to Eunha unnie this morning.

"Seungwoo told me to love someone else. Can I really open my heart again for a new love?"

Eunha unnie asked looking lost in her thoughts again. A smile crept onto my lips as an idea popped in my mind. It's time to be Sherlock+Cupid=Sinb mode .

End of Sinb's POV