Still Broken

You're Beautiful

" Join us in our lunch, Yuju." Yerin said as Yuju and her entered her house. Yuju smiled and thanked Yerin for her kindness.

They sat on the sofa and talks about random stuffs. Yerin told Yuju that Seungwoo started to stay in her house since they are in middle school because Seungwoo's parents are always abroad for business purposes so they just decided to let Seungwoo stay in his cousin's residence. They became close since then and during Junior High school days, they met SinB and Eunha. Yerin met Sinb when she joined the school dance club while Seungwoo met Eunha when he joined the music club.

"It was funny when Seungwoo and I are always talking about them because they have the same name. We also thought they are only one person using different surnames to fool Seungwoo and I so we both asked them to meet us in a coffee shop one day. We were surprised when we found out that they are bestfriends. But it's hard to keep on calling them with their names esp when they are together so... to stop the confusion because of their name, they just decided to be called Eunha and Sinb."

Yerin said then smiled as she remembered those days. Too bad Seungwoo's already gone and Eunha is just so broken now.

Yuju just smiled even though she can see sadness in Yerin's eyes. She then looked at the window and saw Seungwoo standing there looking outside. It seems like he is waiting for someone.

"Ah...where did SinB go, Yerin unnie? I thought she will stay with us until I go home." Yuju asked when she noticed that Sinb is not with them.

"Don't worry, she will be back anytime soon. She just left to call Eunha so that we can eat altogether." Yerin said and Yuju just nodded.

Yuju is so curious to meet this Eunha. She wants to meet the girl who is the reason why she's here in Yerin's house now. She also wants to know the girl and help her moved on for Seungwoo's sake.

The door opened and revealed a smiling SinB with a girl who looks lost in her own thoughts standing beside her.

"we're here! Did you miss me already, Yerin unnie and Yuju unnie?" SinB said teasingly but she got ignored cause Yerin and Yuju's eyes are fixed in the girl standing beside her. Even Seungwoo smiled and walked closer to the said girl.

Yuju stood up frozen when she realized that the girl standing beside Sinb right now is the same girl she saw a while ago on the bridge. The girl noticed Yuju then showed her death glare again. SinB saw it and lightly punched Eunha's left arm.

"Yah. Is that how you welcome a new friend, Jung Eunbi?" SinB said to Eunha who just responded her with a death glare. Yerin laughed awkwardly and just ask if they want to eat lunch now.

"Yes. Let's eat now, Yerin unnie. It is so tiring to convince this boring unnie to get out of from her cave." SinB said then dragged Yerin into the dinning area.

Yuju felt goosebumps when she was left with Eunha. Good thing there's Seungwoo who is still staring at Eunha with a smile.

"Am...E-Eunha-ssi. L-Let's go and followed them now." Yuju said nervously because she felt a cold presence enveloping them all of a sudden.

It is not from Seungwoo because this is the first time Yuju felt like this. Maybe the cold atmosphere is from Eunha, she thinks.

"Why are you here? Are you following me?" Eunha asked coldly. Yuju looked at Seungwoo and signaled him to help her but Seungwoo just shrugged.

"of course not. I don't know that you are Seungwoo's girlfriend." Yuju said and she got scared when Eunha suddenly walked closer to her.

"How did you know Seungwoo? Who are you?" Eunha said glaring at Yuju.

Yuju was surprised when she saw tears forming in Eunha's eyes. She was about to wipe Eunha's tears when Yerin suddenly came and beat her to do it.

"are you okay, Eunha-ya? What happened? Why are you crying?" Yerin asked Eunha worriedly.

" I'm sorry unnie but...I want to be in Seungwoo's room. Can I go there inside?" Eunha asked sadly. Yerin just sighed and nodded.

"but you have to eat first. Let's go?" Yerin said cutely but Eunha just shooked her head.

" I don't want to eat, Yerin unnie." Eunha said staring down the floor.

"Eunha-ya, you have to eat. If you can just hear me I will scold you for being so stubborn." Seungwoo said half joking. He doesn't want to saw Eunha acting like this because of him.

Yuju felt sad seeing them like this. No wonder why Seungwoo asked for her help, his girlfriend really needs to move on.

"if you won't eat then I won't let you go inside Seungwoo's room, okay?" Yerin said trying to convince Eunha to eat.

"Okay but...I want to eat inside his room." Eunha said emotionless. 

Yerin just sighed and nodded. She couldn't say no to this lonely girl. She will do everything to bring back the old Eunha. "Okay. I will take you in his room."

Yerin hold Eunha's right hand as they walked up the stairs. Yuju watched them leave then looked at Seungwoo who looks so sad.

"Why you didn't tell me that the crazy girl in the bridge is your girlfriend, Seungwoo?" Yuju asked referring to Eunha.

"She's not crazy, Yuju. She is just like that because of me." Seungwoo said sadly.

"Maybe yes but it's not entirely your fault. It is her decision to keep holding on to you when all she needs to do is to move on. It's been a year since you've been gone in her life but she can't still accept your death." Yuju said giving only her opinion but Seungwoo felt offended by her words then glared at her.

"Enough, Yuju!" Yuju got startled cause Seungwoo shouted at her. "I'm sorry if I shouted at you. I...I just don't like the things you said about Eunha."

Seungwoo said apologetically and Yuju understands him. Eunha has a special place inside his heart and leaving someone you love is just too painful.

"It's okay. I'm sorry if I said a lot of things. I know I came here to help you and also Eunha-ssi." Yuju said feeling guilty. Seungwoo just smiled at her.

"Pllease take a look on Eunha when I'm not around, Yuju." Seungwoo said before disappearing in Yuju's sight.

"are you done talking to Seungwoo oppa, Yuju unnie?"

Yuju got shocked when she heard someone talked. She take a look behind her then saw Sinb standing there with an amused look on her face.

"it seems like you two had a fight." Sinb said with her arms crossed like a boss.

"not really. It's just a little misunderstanding about Eunha-ssi." Yuju said still feeling sad and guilty.

"I'm sorry for Eunha unnie's weird behaviors, Yuju unnie. She's not like that before. She is cute, bubbly and loves doing aegyo but...everything about her changed after Seungwoo oppa died." Sinb sounds hurt talking about Seungwoo too.

Yerin told Yuju that she, Seungwoo, Eunha and Sinb are really close friends that's why Seungwoo's death affects all of them esp. Eunha.

"I understand her. I came here to help Seungwoo and Eunha-ssi. I hope that we can really help both of them." Yuju said seriously. Now she realized how serious she should be in this mission. She needs to help these broken people.

"Come on, let's eat now, Yuju unnie. It's nice seeing you talking to the air though. I hope to saw you doing that everyday." Sinb said teasingly and Yuju just smiled at her childishness.

Yuju hopes that this is just a start of her journey with her new friends.