Cupid Sinb

You're Beautiful

Sinb's POV

I can't still believe that Yerin unnie can say those words to Yuju unnie. She became selfish and unfair because she's so afraid to lose Eunha unnie. I like Yerin unnie but I never stop her to become closer to Eunha unnie. Why she had to do this to Yuju unnie?

"Eunha unnie, let's go somewhere."

I said to Eunha unnie. I went to her house after I talked to Sowon unnie and Yuju unnie in a coffee shop. Eunha unnie is still lying in her bed, I know she's awake already and just pretending to sleep.

"stop with your acting skills, unnie. I know you enough so you can't fool me. Stand up and let's go to Yuju unnie!"

I got startled when Eunha unnie suddenly sat on her bed and looked straight in my eyes. I don't know that Yuju unnie's name has this effect on her now.

"Yuju? Where is she? Why she never came to visit me again?"

Eunha unnie asked. I know that she misses Yuju unnie. I smiled thinking of my plan. I don't want to lie to Yerin unnie but I want to help Yuju unnie and Eunha unnie. I am not doing this because I want to have Yerin unnie for myself but because I really ship Eunha unnie with Yuju unnie. They look so good together.

"stop asking a lot of questions, unnie. Just stand up and prepare yourself. " I said with a smirk. Eunha unnie raised an eyebrow at me.

"why I don't want to trust you today, Hwang Eunbi?" Eunha unnie said looking suspicious at me. I don't want to care about Eunha unnie's bitterness and just want to do my job as a Cupid.

End of Sinb's POV

"Yuju unnie!"

Yuju looked at the back of her and saw Sinb waving at her with Eunha walking beside her. Yuju felt her heart beating fast when she saw Eunha's beautiful face again. Sinb told her to meet in the park this afternoon and she's surprised to see Eunha walking with Sinb. The Eunbis finally stopped in front of Yuju. Yuju can't help but admire their beauties esp. the pretty face of Eunha. 

"what's wrong with you, Choi Yuju? Why you never came back to visit me again? Don't you know that I ...I missed you?" Eunha said but whispered the last three words to herself. She really missed Yuju and she doesn't know why.

"I'm sorry Eunha but Yerin unnie told me to..."

"Yerin unnie told her to have a break for a while. Yuju unnie got sick because of the headaches you gave to her, Eunha unnie." Sinb said not wanting Eunha to know that Yerin told Yuju to stay away from her.

"you got sick because of me? I'm sorry, Yuju." Eunha apologized. Sinb and Yuju smiled cause Eunha can easily say sorry again. They know that Eunha is finally healing little by little.

"it's okay, Eunha. Sinb, thanks for taking Eunha here with you." Yuju smiled at Sinb.

"you don't have to thank me, Yuju unnie. I am doings this because I know you two both missed each others." Sinb said then wink at Yuju. Yuju smiled at her and Eunha glared at them.

"did you take me here just to be a third wheel in your date with Yuju, Sinb? I thought you're still in love with Yerin unnie." Eunha said making Sinb shocked and pinched her left arm. "ouch! Why you have to pinch your unnie?"

Sinb glared at Eunha before they both looked at Yuju. The saw Yuju with a surprised look on her face.

"is that true, Sinb? You're in love with Yerin unnie?" Yuju asked Sinb. She never thought that Sinb has a romantic feelings for Yerin. She just think of them as close friends.

"don't believe this crazy woman, Yuju unnie. She's not in her right mind so don' t believe anything she said." Sinb said trying to hide her blush. She wants to hit Eunha for being so talkative today.

"I'm telling the truth. She really likes..."

"shut up, Eunha unnie. If you won't stop talking about Yerin unnie and I, you better go home alone cause Yuju unnie and I will have our first date today!" Sinb said making Yuju shocked. Eunha glared at Sinb.

"what? I won't go home then. I won't let you have a date with Yuju. Just go to Yerin unnie and be loyal to her." Eunha said like a strict mom to Sinb. Sinb rolled her eyes cause Eunha is being childish and jealous again.

"fine. Since I'm such a good friend of yours, I will let you have a date with Yuju unnie today." Sinb said smiling making Eunha and Yuju shocked. Eunha and Yuju looked at each others and Yuju can't help but blush with Eunha's stares.

"take care of this ahjumma, Yuju unnie. I gotta go now. Enjoy your date. Bye guys!"

Sinb said before running away leaving Yuju and Eunha alone. Eunha rolled her eyes because of Sinb's childishness. She looked at Yuju and Yuju just smiled awkwardly at her.

"uhm...what should we do now, Eunha? Do you want to go somewhere or...do anything?" Yuju said trying to hide the nervousness she's feeling right now. She didn't expect that Sinb will do this for them.

"I don't want to go home yet. Sinb is right. Let's have a date today, Choi Yuju."

Eunha said making Yuju's cheeks blushed again. She can't tell if Eunha is being serious or not cause she can't read her eyes and pokerface. But thinking of date with Eunha, Yuju's heart can't stop beating like crazy

. --------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Let's have a break in drama and welcome Cupid Sinb! Thanks for reading my fic. I love you guys!