Stay Away

You're Beautiful

Sowon's POV

I notice that Yuju seems sad these past few days and she's not going to Yerin's place anymore. I want to talk to her but I'm kinda busy in my job. I came to the restaurant alone cause Yuju said she's not feeling well. I saw Umji waiting outside.

"Sowon unnie, where's Yuju unnie?"

"she's in our home alone. She said she's not feeling well."

I said and saw worry in Umji's eyes. Umji is really cute for me and she's special for me since we were a child. I realized that I developed a secret crush on her but I found out that my sister Yuju is the one she likes. I admit that I always felt jealous whenever I saw Umji looking sweetly at Yuju but I won't do anything selfish just for my own feelings. I won't force myself to Umji.

"really? Is she sick?"

"don't worry too much, Umji. I think she's just missing Eunha." I scold myself after saying that. I don't want to make Umji jealous.

"I think Yuju unnie really likes Eunha unnie."

Umji said softly. I just smiled at her then opened the restaurant. As we enter, I asked her to sit in one table and she obeyed. I sat on the chair across her.

"will you get mad if Yuju had a girlfriend?" I asked Umji. I was curious in her answer. I don't want to hurt Umji but I'm pretty sure that Yuju is slowly developing her feelings for Eunha. I know my sister very well. Umji smiled and looked straight in my eyes. If Yuju can't love her back, I can do that if she will just let me to.

"I can't do anything if Yuju unnie fell in love already. Who am I to stop her from falling in love? I am just her friend that's admiring her secretly." Umji said like a mature woman she is, one of the reasons why I like her.

"you won't get hurt if that happened?"

"maybe yes but...not too much. I know that I have a crush on Yuju unnie but I can tell that my feelings for her are not that strong to make me heart broken if ever she loved someone else. I will just be happy for her if she will fall in love."

Umji smiled after saying those words. I smiled at her feeling proud. I just hope that Yuju will finally realize her feelings for Eunha and they will be happy in the end. I will just be here for Umji, I will never leave her side.

End of Sowon's POV

_______________________

Yuju's POV

I am lying on the sofa in our home's living room when I heard our doorbell rang. I am not sick but I'm really feeling well today. My heart feels so heavy as I keep on thinking about Eunha and the words Yerin unnie said to me the last time I saw them. I was lost in my thoughts and got startled when I heard the doorbell rang again. I stand up and walked out our house. I just opened the gate and was surprised when I saw Yerin unnie.

"good morning, Yuju. Can we talk?"

I looked at her and she looks serious. I always saw her smiling whenever she's greeting me but right now, her eyes looks so empty just like Eunha's eyes. I nodded and let her enter inside our house.

"do you want anything to drink, Yerin unnie?"

I asked her nicely and she just shooked her head. I don't know why I'm not feeling good about this talk. I just sat on the other sofa across her and looked straight in her eyes.

"what do you want to talk about, Yerin unnie?"

"I'm sorry for what happened last time. I know I said a lot of bad words to you. I know that you're not lying about your third eye and your communication with Seungwoo's spirit but I still doubt you last time. I am just really frustrated that time and I'm so tired seeing Eunha being miserable always. I hope you will forgive me, Yuju." Yerin unnie said apologetically. I understand her, she's just really frustrated and tired in Eunha's condition. I know she suffered a lot too not just in Seungwoo's death but also because of Eunha's miserable state until now.

"it's okay, Yerin unnie. I understand you and I'm not mad at you. How's Eunha? Is she alright?" I asked. I am really curious about Eunha. I keep on thinking about her since the last time I saw her. I don't know if I'm just concerned about her or because...I'm really starting to fall in love with her. Until now, I'm still confuse about Eunha's place inside my heart.

"Eunha is fine, don't worry about her. Sinb and I will do everything for her. Actually, I came here not just to say sorry but also to talk about Eunha." Yerin unnie said looking straight into my eyes. I don't know why I feel uncomfortable with her stares to me.

"what about Eunha, Yerin unnie?"

"I want you to stop talking and meeting with her. Stay away from her, Yuju." Yerin unnie said and I felt my heart feeling heavy. Why is she asking me to stay away from Eunha again?

"why, Yerin unnie? What about Seungwoo? I told him that I will be his medium in communicating with all of you and he also asked me to help Eunha in moving on. Why I need to stay away from her?" I asked Yerin unnie trying to hide the hurt emotion in my voice. I don't understand why she wants me to do this.

"don't worry, Yuju. You can still be our medium in communicating to Seungwoo but...only to Sinb and I. I don't want Eunha to be involved in anything regarding Seungwoo again. She can't really move on if you will just keep on reminding her about Seungwoo. We will help her move on but you don't need to talk to Eunha anymore. Just leave her to me." Yerin unnie said making me confused. Why is she asking for this? Am I not really helping Eunha at all? My heart aches thinking of not talking to Eunha anymore. I want to hear her angelic voice and I want to see always her beautiful face.

"why, Yerin unnie? Do I really need to do this? Why do I have to stay away from Eunha? I...I want to be with her. I want to help her in moving on."I said trying to stop the tears in my eyes. I don't know why this is so hard for me. Am I really in love with Eunha now?

" don't misunderstood everything I said, Yuju. We will just do this for Eunha. It doesn't mean you're not our friend anymore. You just have to stay away from her until her heart healed again. I hope you understand my point, Yuju. We will do this for Eunha's sake."

Yerin unnie said trying to convince me but I can't. I don't understand why I have to do this. Seungwoo asked for my help, he asked me to befriend Eunha and help her move on but his cousin will asked me to stay away from Eunha? I am so confused right now. I looked down and I felt my tears rolling down my eyes. Why am I crying? Do I have to cry for Eunha? Why? Why am I feeling this way? I felt Yerin unnie stand up and hold both of my shoulders. I wiped my tears away before she hold my chin up and made me looked straight in her eyes. I feel like the person in front of me is not the Yerin unnie who became my friend.

" just do this, Yuju. This is the only thing I will ask from you. Do this for the four of us, for me, for Sinb, for Eunha and for yourself."

"but..what about Seungwoo? He told me to help Eunha and..."

I didn't finish my words cause Yerin unnie put her index finger in my lips.

"sshh. Don't worry about him. I will ask for the help of religious people for his soul. Don't worry too much and just do as I say." Yerin unnie said making me more shocked. What is wrong with her? Why she changed a lot. She let go of my chin and show her eyesmile at me.

"I hope you will do what I told you to do, Yuju. Stay away from Eunha from now on. Leave her to me."

Yerin unnie whispered to me before walking out of my house. I am so confused right now but who am I to go against her decision for Eunha? She's the cousin of Eunha's deceased boyfriend and they've been friends for so long while I'm just a stranger who passed by in her life to help her boyfriend's spirit.

End of Yuju's POV

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Another drama again, sorry guys. Yerin's character is getting annoying but don't get mad at her, okay? Keep continue reading my story, thanks everyone.