Helping A Ghost?

You're Beautiful

Yuju's POV

I sighed as I entered our house. It's almost dinner time when I came home from our church choir practice. I can sing well and I don't want my talent to go to waste that's why I've joined there. I laid down on the sofa and closed my eyes. Everyday is a tiring day for me as I keep on seeing spirits anywhere. I am still a child when I've found out that I have a third eye. I get used to it but sometimes it is still bothersome seeing scary and ugly spirits. I am just ignoring them and trying my best to live like a normal girl.

"Yuju, are you home? Come on, let's eat dinner!"

I opened my eyes as I heard Sowon unnies voice. I think she's in the dinning room but I still heard her loud voice in the living room. She is my big and responsible sister. Our parents died in a car accident last three years ago and my unnie became my guardian since then. I am still a college student while my unnie finished school already and is now managing the restaurant left by our parents. We are happy living together and I am proud that I have a beautiful and matured unnie.

"how was your day, baby?" Sowon unnie asked me like I'm a little baby.

I pouted at Sowon unnie who just smiled innocently at me.We are now eating dinner inside the dinning room and she keeps on teasing me. I don't like it when she is treating me like a baby because I am old enough. She is matured but is childish sometimes.

"did you saw again the ghost wearing white shirt with a blue jacket wrapped in his waist?"

I stopped eating and Looked at Sowon unnie who asked me. The ghost she's talking about is always inside our restaurant until noon and it will dissappear and will appear again on the next dsy. I dont know why he keeps on showing, he's not talking to me but I always caught him staring at me like he needs something from me.

"what if he likes you? It's a scary but a romantic love story right?" Sowon unnie asked dreamingly. I looked weirdly at her who looks imagining things while smiling like an idiot.

"do you want to have a ghost brother in law, unnie?" I asked Sowon unnie with a smirk. 

Sowon unnie stopped smiling and just continue eating. I smiled knowing that she's a scaredy cat. I don't know what will happen to her if she's the who got the third eye and not me. I was about to continue eating when I saw the ghost we are talking about standing at the back of Sowon unnie. He is staring at me and I felt goosebumps.

-------------------------

"please help me.I really need your help." I heard the male ghost pleading.

I ignored the begging of the ghost and just laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes thinking that if I ignored him, he will lose hope and stop bothering me.

"I really need your help.Please?" I heard thw ghost talked again making me sigh. Why is he so stubborn? He better leave me alone. I opened my eyes, screamed then fell on my bed as I saw him lying beside me now.

"oopps, sorry that I surprised you " the ghost apologized with a shy smile. I stand up and glared at him who is now sitting on my bed.

'Good, I fell on my bed and standing now because a ghost is occupying my bed. '

I sat down on the other side of the bed still glaring at the ghost with my arms folded.

"I 'm sorry to disturb you but I just really need your help. I can't go to my destination because someone is still pulling my soul back in this world. She still has a strong attachment in everything about me and that attachment is ing me to stay." the ghost said seriously caughting my attention. I frowned as I listened to his story. This is not the first time a spirit tried to talk with me but as usual, I will just ignore them.

"I know you can help me, Yuju-ssi?" the ghost said making me surprised when he mentioned my name. I keep on wearing my poker face and just tried my best to ignore him. Why is he so stubborn? This ghost should get away from me, NOW!

"It was hard for me seeing my loved ones crying because of me. I have to go to my destination now. Can you help me?" the ghost continued telling his story.I am not looking at him but he sounds hurt as he speaks.

"Aren't you happy that you can still see your loved ones and be with them everyday?" I closed my mouth after saying that realizing that I just talked to him. I heard him chuckle.

"there's no point of pretending now,Yuju-ssi. I knew you can see and hear me." the ghost said making me groaned then glared again on him. He is smiling at me and he looks cute but I know that I am not into boys.

"I am Yu Seungwoo but just call me Seungwoo, Yuju-ssi." the ghost said showing me his warm smile. I sighed heavily then rolled my eyes.I'm pretty sure he won't stop disturbing me from now on.

End of Yuju's POV