IX

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Nine

 

Today, I'm laying in bed, feeling like I'm gonna die.

 

~~~

Earlier today...

"I'll be going now!", I shouted to make mom know. She took a day off to take care of Soonyoung since I have to go to school. Good for me, I didn't get infected by the Hoshi virus. 

As I was about to step out of the house, I had the urge to clutch my tummy. It hurt so much I rushed to the bathroom. 

After I was done there, I headed to my room to get necessary stuff then went back to the bathroom. I went out and mom saw me out of my school uniform.

"It's that time, mom.", I told her. She understood right away. This always happens whenever it's time. And it . I'm hurting to an extent I don't think I can go to school. Physically and emotionally. I wish the whole world would understand the pain I'm bearing. I feel like suffocatingggg. I'm exaggerating but who cares. Why does the body of a woman have to go through this? I'm asking you, God. 

I went to my room and laid in bed. I tried to rest comfortably but it's hurting so much. I had to go to the bathroom a lot. I drank the medicine but it doesn't entirely help. 

 

After thinking my body's insides have calmed down, I decided to watch TV in the living room. I saw Soonyoung there sitting so comfortably. I plopped down near him. I grabbed the remote on the coffee table and changed the channel.

"You okay already?", I asked. He nodded in response

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter