L

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Fifty

 

It's been ten days since he went missing. I couldn't sleep nor eat well because I kept thinking about him. He hasn't answered any of my texts or calls. Only god knows where he is. Ten whole ing days without him. 

Mom wanted to go to the police for help, but dad shrugs it off, using the excuse of Soonyoung going through the "rebellion stage". But that obviously isn't a good enough explanation for this.  

Don't tell me he thinks this is the best for the two of us... gosh, Soonyoung, you're stupid.

 

The gossips took a turn for silence but it's still there. Seung-ah acts as my moral support, which I really need these days. During lunch, only Vernon, Wonwoo, and surprisingly Mingyu would stay with us at the table. The rest would feel awkward whenever I'm there. I feel like I'm almost an outcast in school. In the first place, I was already a misfit.

"Noona, how are things at home right now?", Vernon asked me while I was playing with my food.

"Since when had the two of you gotten close, by the way?", Wonwoo interrupted before I could answer. "You knew they were in a relationship, too."

"You knew, too?", Mingyu chipped in.

Vernon hesitantly nodded. "We just happened to become close one day.", he answered Wonwoo's question.

"Just how many people knew they were in a relationship?", Mingyu asked.

Seung-ah, Wonwoo, and Vernon looked at each other. "It's actually just the three of us.", Seung-ah answered. 

"It isn't a surprise they would end up together.", Wonwoo said, smirking. "Soonyoung liked Miyoung from a very long time ago."

"He was obviously into her.", Seung-ah agreed.

"Plus, they see each other everyday." The two of them grinned as they excitedly talked about me and Soonyoung. 

Mingyu frowned. "So, Hoshi-hyung was my rival from the very beginning?"

The two nodded. "Yeah, looking at sequence of events that happened so far.", Seung said. Mingyu sighed. 

I cleared my throat to speak amongst everyone. "So, to answer Vernon's question, Dad still believes Soonyoung just rebelling, so I don't think we'll have the police's help with us any sooner."

"When was the last time you even saw him?", Vernon asked.

"The morning of the day he went missing.", I answered.

"Wait, I thought you didn't see him after you woke up?", Seung-ah said. 

"Well, actually, we went somewhere the night before so we came back at early morning. It was after that that I couldn't find him."

"Oho~ And where did the two of you go that night?", Wonwoo inquired. "And what did you do?~"

Seung-ah snorted. "I'm sorry, please continue."

I rolled my eyes at them. "We just went to the beach. Nothing happened."

"The beach? At night? Isn't that dangerous?", Mingyu said.

"We didn't swim. We just... went there.", I said.

"Why'd you go there?"

"Soonyoung said he wanted to de-stress himself since t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter