XI

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Eleven

 

"What's the next class again?", Mingyu asked me. 

"Uh, it's English next.", I answered. He groaned and put his head on his desk. 

"But I don't like English.", he whined like a kid. 

I snickered at him. "Deal with it. It's the universal language."

"But we're Koreans. Isn't Korean enough?"

Before I could answer, the teacher came in. Mingyu sighed in his place. After English was lunch, I prepared my lunchbox and followed Mingyu and Seokmin to the table. Some time around, I sat at their table with Seung-ah. Ever since then, everyone sat together.

Somewhere on the table, Wonwoo was talking to Soonyoung. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I could just hear their conversation.

"Is your...", I can hear Wonwoo say. Your? His what?

"She's not really...", Soonyoung replied. She?

"Then, is she..." I could only hear bits of the conversation. As lunch was over, Wonwoo and Soonyoung got up before me. I was fixing my lunchbox when I heard Wonwoo say, "Man, I should get a girlfriend.", as they passed by me.

 

Yeah, everybody's single in this table. How sad.

Wait.

"Is your...""She's not really...""Then, is she...""Man, I should get a girlfriend."

I looked over to Soonyoung. Could it be...?

 

That dream is true.

 

"Oi! Miyoung!", Mingyu called. "We'll be late for class."

"O-oh, right.", I stuttered. I got my lunchbox and walked over to him. He was looking at me weirdly. "What?"

He shook his head. "Nothing."

 

The next class after this would be the last before dismissal. I'm so happy the day's finally over. Hello, weekend~

Mingyu was fixing the stuff on his desk. I laid down my head, wanting to sleep. When he was done fixing his stuff, he sighed.

"What's wrong?", I asked him.

"Nothing.", he answered. But after a moment of silence, "Miyoung, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Huh?" Baffled, I had to ask, "Why?"

"I heard Hoshi has a girlfriend. I just wondered if you're in a relationship too." Oh, Soonyoung, huh...

"Pfft. I don't think I'm that approachable for guys."

"Not really. You're actually cute, y'know."

I could feel my face heat up. "Are you hitting on me right now?"

"Maybe."

"I-uh-um, Mingyu,--"

"I bet Hoshi-hyung's girlfriend cute too. He likes girls who do aegyo."

"He does?"

He nodded. "I think you'd be better at doing aegyo, though."

"I'm not.", I pouted.

He looked at me sweetly and smiled. "Aww, see you're doing it right now. You're so cute~" He pinched one of my cheeks.

"Mingyu, stop it." How long is that teacher coming? Save me, oh Lord.

He chuckled. "Arasseo, I'll stop." He faced back the front and put his hands behind his head. "It'd be great if I were by your side." Σ░(꒪◊꒪ ))))

Mingyu's really surprising me a lot today, huh? "Mingyu, wha--" I got cut off by teacher's entrance. Why now?

For the whole class, I was so agitated in my head, I couldn't concentrate at all. I kept on glancing at Mingyu but he seems fine. Boiiii, we need to talk after thissss.

 

Classes were over. I was supposed to be happy but rather I am completely drained. I decided to talk things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter