XII

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Twelve

 

(THIRD Point of View)

 

The two of them could be seen often together these days. It had only been a few days since they started their "relationship". Things started awkwardly but everything became easier after a while.

Usually, Soonyoung waits for Miyoung at her classroom during dismissal. He waited in front of the doors. When she finally got out, she was followed by Mingyu. The two were conversing about something and the other people in class were gossiping around them. 

"Is it true?"

"Hnng... there goes a pretty boy..."

"Are they really dating?"

Soonyoung spotted Dokyeom still in the classroom. He went to him and asked, "Mingyu and Miyoung are dating?"

Dokyeom nodded. "Mm. They just started, Mingyu said."

Soonyoung was surprised by the news. Miyoung didn't say anything to him at all. He wasn't even sure why she was so mad at him the other day, but he wanted to apologize and thought of the right time. But he couldn't catch her. She was with someone else. 

 

Soonyoung decided to go straight home. He didn't feel like taking a detour today. He cooked ramen for himself and went up to his room. After doing a bit of homework, he plugged earphones to his ears and played music. He drifted of to sleep during one song.

 

Miyoung and Mingyu's dates were actually just strolling around town. They haven't watched movies, eaten dinner together, or go to the other's house together. They decided to take it slowly and let things develop in the way. 

Mingyu really likes Miyoung. He was happy that the transfer student was going to be sitting next to him. He became happier after knowing more about his new seatmate. During one day, he noticed the way she was laughing at Seung-ah's joke. He looked at the cheerful her and began smiling as well. He saw her with her brother in the halls. Her brother was teasing her and she was acting cute to him. He found her really cute at that moment and realized just how pretty she actually is. He was surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter