XX

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Twenty

 

(Soonyoung's P O V)

We were at the table eating lunch, talking about random things, when Mingyu went and asked, "Have you seen Miyoung?"

Even Seung-ah hasn't been here, but that's because Miyoung and her fought, as told by Miyoung to me. 

"No.", I answered him. He then sighed and sat at the table. "Did something happen?" 

Did they fight? Is Miyoung crying right now? Did Mingyu hurt her? All these thoughts came into my head. Wonwoo was looking at me already.

Mingyu looked at me, scared. "Hy-hyung,..."

"If you don't want to say it, it's fine. You can tell me whenever you want to.", I assured him. 

"Thanks, hyung." He put his head to his hands.

I stood up. "I'll go look for her."

Wonwoo smirked at me but I didn't care. I went out of the cafeteria and headed for their classroom.

 

 

(Miyoung's P O V)

 I walked away from it. I'm shocked to see my boyfriend kissed by another girl. And that girl kept saying those things about me...

But how come I don't feel sad at all...?

 

I went inside the classroom and decided to eat lunch there. Nobody ever bothers to eat in the classroom. Maybe that's why I went here. 

As I ate, I thought about it. Mingyu is my boyfriend. How does he feel now? Would he start liking her? No, he likes me. But do I like him? If I do, shouldn't I be sad? Then, why am I not?

Yerim has been obvious with her feelings.  Aside from what she said about me, I feel that whatever she said was sincere. I feel sad for her now. 

I tried to push the thoughts away. I plugged in earphones in my ears and laid my head down on my desk. 

After three or five songs, I felt a presence near me and something cold near my ear. I looked up and saw Soonyoung who was holding a juice can f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter