XXIX

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Twenty-Nine

 

These days, time flies by too fast. I wake up in the morning, go to school, the next thing I can remember I'm getting ready to sleep in my bed. Ever since that night outside, Soonyoung and I have come back to our old brother-sister relationship with all those bickering. Mingyu doesn't talk to me but he doesn't avoid me at least. Yerim had been very quiet. Up 'til now, I don't know what happened after the two of them kissed. The boys treat the fight as something to laugh about now.

Today is a Saturday, meaning I have free time in my hands. For once, staying at home seemed boring. I wanted to go out with Soonyoung but it seems like he's busy in Dad's office. So I went by myself.

 

I was strolling around the mall. I window shopped instead of spending money on clothes. But spending money on food is a MUST. I ordered fast food and sat on the seat by the windows. 

"Wah, isn't that Park Miyoung?", someone said. My eyes went to the direction of the voice... and I wish I hadn't. 

"Miyoung-ah, long time no see!", Gyuri said. She sat on the chair in front of me.

I fake smiled at her. "Oh, Gyuri. Hello there..."

"Oh my god. I can't believe I'll see you here after how many months." She was acting all buddy-buddy with me, it's so annoying when she feels as if we were close. "How have you been?"

"I've been good." I put down my food. As much as I'm hungry, I wanna get of here right now.

"My boyfriend's over there, still ordering.", she said. Well, I didn't ask.

"I have to go. I guess I'll talk to you later..?", I told her. 

"So soon?"

"Yeah, I--uh..."

"Park Minyoung?", another person said. My eyes look up to the person holding a tray of food. Oh, god...

"It's Miyoung.", I corrected him.

He just laughed. "I haven't seen you in so long, I forgot your name. Do you remember me?"

Of course, I do... Mr. . "Yeah, Jaewoo."

"Babe!", Gyuri said towards Jaewoo. Ah, of course, I knew they'd get together. "Can you believe this is Miyoung? She looks so different!"

I do? "Ah, no... I didn't--"

"I know! She looks cuter..." Jaewoo started checking me out. Ew.

Gyuri pouted. "But I'm cuter than her, right?~"

"Of course, you are~" They cooed at each other. Ew.

"I really have to get going...", I said.

"Aw... don't go now. We only just met.", Jaewoo said.

"No, I--"

"Ten minutes?", he insisted. The two of them were smiling at me.

 And because I am a very kind person, I said, "Okay."

The rest of the time was spent on the two of them flirting, meaning my presence really was of no use to the couple. They look cute together~ Just kidding. Ew.

"I'll just use the restroom. Excuse me.", Gyuri said. She stood and left the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter