XXXIII

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Thirty-Three

 

As the next day came, I knew I was ed. I open my eyes to fully realize what could just happen today. But today is the day I have to set things straight with Soonyoung.

He made it obvious that he's ignoring me. He left for school earlier than me, ignores my calls, and avoids seeing me in the halls. I try to reach out to him but he turns away every time. 

"Soonyoung!", I called but he continued to ignore me. "Listen to me, just once."

"Why should I?", he finally replied. "Everything's okay as it is right now. Let's not destroy the equilibrium."

"Don't use words that sound smart to me. We need to sort this out."

"Fine." He sighed. "Go ahead, then."

I sighed, too. "Okay. But let's take this somewhere else."

We headed to the only place everyone would rarely be, the hangout place. I closed the door behind me and my lips began to move however it wants.

"I'm sorry about it.", I said. "Really. But I have this gut feeling urging me to do it, and I can't help it."

"Listen, Miyoung. We don't want to do this.", he said. "I don't know why I did in the first place. It was stupid of me to have feelings for you."

"No, it isn't. I know you want to, and you can't do anythings about those feelings of yours because they happen. It happened to me, too."

"Are you saying you like me?"

I blushed and paused before talking back. "N... yeah..."

He scoffed and shook his head. "I can't believe this."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter