XLV

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Forty-Five

 

A/N: am surprising myself with the number of updates i released recentlyyyy lol 

 

I woke up in Soonyoung's arms. I sat up and stretched my arms out. I looked at him and admired his sleeping face. He suddenly peeked one of his eyes at me then sat up with me. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning...", he said in a husky voice.

"Good morning.", I greeted back. He buried his face in the nook of my neck. He hummed and I felt ticklish. "Don't do that."

He chuckled. "Wanna go for another round?"

I scoffed. "Don't be silly. It still hurts for me.", I said the latter shyly.

"Aww~ You're so cute when you're shy."

"Ugh, no I'm not." I covered my face with my hands. 

He removed my hands and pecked my lips. "Stop denying you're cute." He leaned in for another kiss.

"We're home!", someone shouted downstairs. Soonyoung and I immediately pulled away from each other.

I cursed under my breath. "Where are my clothes?!", I asked him.

He was panicking, too. "Oh, um, they're on the floor! They're on the floor!" 

He helped me pick them up. He took a random shirt and sweatpants from his closet. "Okay, where do I go?!", I asked, completely hyperventilating inside.

", uh... hide in the bathroom!" He pushed me out of his room and I ran towards the bathroom.

I the shower to pretend I was taking one. I could hear their voices from outside. 

"Hey, mom. Hey, dad.", Soonyoung said.

"Soonyoung-ah,", it was mom's voice. "Where's Miyoung?"

"Uh, she's upstairs, taking a shower."

"Is that so? Well, we brought souvenirs."

"Ah, really? You didn't have to. Thanks, mom, dad."

I exhaled deeply. Everything seems to be okay. I eventually did enter the shower and washed myself. When I got dressed up, I went downstairs and greeted our parents. 

"That's odd of you, taking a shower so early in the weekend.", mom told me.

"Well, it is summer. It's hot and I was sweating all night.", I lied.

"How was last night?", dad asked. "You guys had fun?"

"It was pretty boring so we went home early.", Soonyoung answered.

"Oh, what did you guys do here?"

My eyes met Soonyoung's. "Watched TV.", I said. "Video games.", he said. I gave him a look.

"We watched TV and played video games.", Soonyoung fixed what we both said into a sentence.

"Well, if that's more fun then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter