Alternative Ending

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Alternative Ending

Five years after... ( after Chapter LVII)

I kept going back and forth between the campus buildings. Gosh, who created my schedule? It's such crap that I have to run every time my unit ends. What more, break time between classes goes for ten minutes and I waste all of my breaks on the way to the next class. I rushed to my next class. In less than a minute, I'll be considered late.

"Miyoung!", someone called me. 

I stopped my tracks and turned my head towards that person. "What?", I asked, pissed.

"We need your help.", said Megan, one of my friends. "There's a Korean visitor at the St. Hilda Hall. He's looking for someone. We figured it'd be easier if you communicate with him."

"Meg, you know I got to attend Mr. Frank's class or I'm dead for the semester." As much as I want to skip the 3-hour class, I just couldn't risk it. "Why not some other Korean here? There's tons of us."

"Right, well, you're the first one I saw. Come on, Mi." She grabbed on to my hands. "I'll sit in for you."

I gave her a look. "St. Hilda Hall is on the other side of the campus.", I told her.

She looked at the ground and kicked her feet around. She was making whiny noises and it was getting annoying. "Meg, I--"

"Really? You'll go? Oh my gosh, thanks, Miyoung!", she cut me off.

"W-wait, I was gonna say--"

She started to run away. "Just go do it, Mi. I'll treat you next time.", she said as she blast off. I just  sighed and headed to the said place. 

 

I went inside the admin office and asked about the visitor. They said he's taking a tour around campus. I hung my head low. Now, I have to look for him? Ugh. I blame Meg for all this. It's nearing finals and I seriously need to get my grades up when I'm barely hanging on my pinky for my grades. I thought American colleges would be easier than Korean colleges, or am I just really dumb?

I dragged my feet as I looked for the visitor. This campus is too big to look for a specific stranger. Wait, by now shouldn't there be some other Korean who saw him? The visitor probably saw who he was looking for already. I'm wasting my time here. 

Just when I was thinking all this, some girls started talking about some guy they saw.

"Hey, there's this guy down at Hawthorne Gallery who looks pretty cute." "What, how cute?" "Here, I took a photo." "Oh my god, what department is he in?"

I scoffed. Girls are the same wherever you go. I suddenly remembered back in Korea when the girls at my high school fangirled about Soonyoung's group. Oh, those days... 

The kids from the business department started buzzing around, too. 

"There he is!" "It's the CEO of XX Enterprise!" "No way! He's the CEO? He looks so young!" "Isn't XX Enterprise one of the biggest in the world?"

Jeez, now some big shot is here? What the hell is-- XX Enterprises? It can't be, but somehow, I found myself rushing down the hall. 

I barged inside Hawthorn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter