LIV

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Fifty-Four

 

He followed me and kept calling my name all throughout. Then, rain started to pour down. Well, glad to know the weather knows just how bad my feelings are right now. 

"Miyoung!", Soonyoung called for the nth time. "Yah!"

I wasn't stopping. I wanted to get away from everything and everyone. He eventually caught up and grabbed on to my wrist. "Yah, I've been calling your name since a while ago. It would be nice for you to answer back.", he said.

I shook off his grip. "Let go of me! I don't want to see you.", I said. Then began him chasing after me.

The streets were cleared since everyone took shelter inside. I continued running until I stupidly trip over nothing. I sat on a puddle of water, feeling dirty. Someone offered me a hand, and of course it was him. I reluctantly took it and he pulled me up.

"Listen to me.", he said. "Our relationship was risky in the first place, so we would eventually end up like this."

"I know!", I raised my voice at him. "I know that, but didn't it end too soon? We just exchanged I love you's a while ago, and now we're getting separated? This is not how I want it to end. I want to be with you."

He pulled me in his arms. "Me too.", he said. "I want to be with you, too." He hugged me tighter.

I sobbed. "So why did you accept to go abroad?"

"Miyoung,", he said my name softly. "I don't want you to hurt more than you already have. If we stay together, I might just keep failing to protect you. Not only that, but there would be people who hurt aside from us."

I pulled away from him. I'm about to be self

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter