XXXVII

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Thirty-Seven

 

A/N: the other filler chap~~ please take note that my filler chaps are stupid and boringgg

 

After a morning of inappropriate matters, we set ourselves on the couch like potatoes. There was nothing really good on TV and we've watched almost all the DVDs we have at home, so we were watching the Nat Geo channel.

The living room was pretty messy. Soda cans and bags of chips were open on the coffee table. We were laying down, not paying attention to the screen anymore. We've reached the end of boredoom.

"Hey, anything else you want to do?", Soonyoung asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Why don't we clean up first?"

"Good idea."

We picked up our trash and went out to put it in the bigger trashcan outside. We stayed under the heat of the afternoon sun for a while.

"Those crutches...", Soonyoung suddenly said. "They're good props for dancing."

"Y'know what they're also good for? Being a weapon." It's true though. Stand on your good foot and smack your enemy as fast as you can. 

"What's with you and violence?" He sighed. "No, really. Let me borrow them."

I leaned on the nearby wall and handed him the crutches. He looked at them first, as if figuring how to use them. He tried balancing himself on it, then later you'll see him spinning and doing these crazy things with it. The mind of dancers is far different from mine. 

"Cool.", I simply said. It really is. I can never do it.

"Okay.", he simply replied. Then, we both went inside. 

 

Maybe it's because of how hot it is that we feel so lazy like this. We may have the money but, we don't have air conditioning for the whole house (because save energy, SAVE MOTHER EARTH). The two of us were feeling the same feeling of not wanting to get up at all. 

"I want ice cream.", I said.

"Then, get from the fridge.", he said.

"We ran out."

"Huh?!! We did?!" He suddenly got up. "Hurry! To the grocery store!" 

"Ehhh~ I have to walk." Maybe it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter