LII

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Fifty-Two

 

(Miyoung's Point of View)

After I closed the door on his face, I slid down the wall and brought my knees to my chest. It wasn't a while until the door reopened. His figure hovered mine. I was nervous as to what he will say. I slowly brought my face to look up at him. He was smiling at me. 

"That's quite a rude way to welcome someone back.", he said to me.

I wanted to speak, but my lips were glued together. I wanted to say, where were you? Why did you disappear? Why do you have to make me worry about you? But all I could do was look at him.

He crouched down in front of me. "So, how've you been these days?", he asked with a grin.

Is he really asking me that? You want to know how I've been? You can already guess my answer, stupid.

"Not answering?" He took my chin to his hands. "Hey," I pushed him and he fell on his . 

I felt my jaw hurting, must be because I'm trying my hardest not to cry. I was frowning at him. I'm angry and sad, but most of all I'm relieved. All of these emotions just decided to come together. It's taking a toll on me.

He scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "I guess you really are mad at me."

I crawled to him and hit his chest over and over. The tears I've been stopping flowed down. "Ou-ouch, that hurts, you know.", he said. "Yah, stop it."

"Shut up!", were the first words I told him. "You can't just decide to leave and come back randomly, you idiot."

He stopped my fists and brought me to his chest. He tried to hush me while I was sobbing. "Shh, I'm here now. What can I do to make it up to you?"

I don't know what I want. I just really wanted him back home. That's enough for me, for mom and dad. "I missed you.", I said between sniffles. I didn't want to say since it's so cringe-y and cheesy. I feel so embarrassed of myself. If you think about it, ten days is a short amount of time. Who knew you could miss someone so much? 

He wiped the tears on my eyes and showered me with kisses. "I missed you, too.", he said after he kissed my lips. I hugged him tighter and kissed him again.

 

He was pinned to the floor while I sat on his lap. His hands were on my hips while my hands tugged his shirt. Our kisses kept getting ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter