XLIII

To Be With You {Hoshi Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Forty-Three

 

I was so anxious to get to school. I made sure to put extra foundation earlier. I pulled up my hoodie just as we got off the car.

"You know, you're making it more obvious you're hiding something, right?", Soonyoung told me, on our way to my classroom.

"Well, whose fault is it in the first place?", I replied.

He raised both of his hands in the air. "Again, I'm sorry. I got too caught up in the moment."

"Yeah, and you were enjoying it too much, too."

"Who says I'm the only one who enjoyed?" He smirked at me but I just glared at him.

We parted our ways as we reach my classroom. I put down my hoodie and instantly laid my head down on my desk. I sighed. I hope I could get through this day without anyone noticing.

 

"Class dismissed. Don't forget to turn in your homeworks by five.", the teacher said before exiting.

I blew the air out of my face. It was self-study time, meaning free time. I took out my earphones and just listened to the music on my phone. I was enjoying the fourth song that played when someone pulled the left earphone.

"Miyoung~ Talk to me~", Seung ah said in a whining tone.

"Sorry, I was busy.", I told her.

"Yeah, busy ignoring me. Just how many times did I call your name?"

"Uh... " I shrugged. "Dunno."

She sighed and sat on my desk. "Soooo?" She looked elsewhere, probably thinking of what to say. I looked at her, waiting for her to start a topic.

"Why don't you take your hoodie off?", someone else said. We looked towards that person. "It's summer. Why are you wearing a hoodie, Miyoung?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well, it's air-conditioned in our classroom anyway.", I said. 

"Go away, Yeri. We're talking here.", Seung-ah told her.

Yeri scowled at her. "Excuse me, but I want an in on your conversation."

"Sorry, but the conversation line was drawn between us since long ago."

"I didn't know that such thing existed." The two of them glared at each other, then Yeri looked at me. "So, Miyoung? Can I join?"

I looked at Seung-ah. She was drawing a line across her neck. I already knew what I was gonna tell Yeri anyway. "Um, yeah. We're kinda talking about something private.", I said.

"You can share this private thing with me.", she said back. "I'm good with secrets."

"Okay, but it's really a private matter we don't want anyone to know but the two of us."

"Fine.", she said, before walking away then she st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter